GUILTY MI - Jacqueline Caiger for child abuse, Kimball Township, 2012

I saw this video was being posted by some of my friends on Facebook a few days ago. I didn't look at it because from people's comments, I knew it would upset me. I got the gist of what the video showed. :( Poor little guy. What a sick person to do that.

omg............at about 30 seconds in, you can see the fingertips of the person filming this whole episode - is this being filmed by another child?????

if you read the comments under the article it says the person filing was 14 yrs old and tried to tell authorities, the 14 yr old wasn't believes so it was taped for proof.

thanks, peeples. i didn't linger on the story, and missed the comments alltogether :/

I saw this late last week and posted it on every FB page I could find - someone HAD to pay attention. I'm glad she was charged, but none too happy about the 4th degree charge (I would prefer 1st degree - but know that's a stretch). This child could have choked to death! I wonder why she still has custody? When will the courts step up to the plate and protect our children!

MOO

Mel

If the mother is found guilty on the child abuse charge, she could be sentenced to between one and five years of probation. If she's found guilty on the domestic violence charge, she could get up to 93 days in jail or a $500 fine.

WHY???

WTH, this woman is evil. She smears the food on his face, holds his head back and forces "5 times the amount of a spoonful into his mouth" according to the man at the table. If she does this in front of the family, she should never be trusted with this little boy. This is awful. She says "you take care of him" 5 times rapidly, she is wicked in the worst way and can't possibly love and want to care for this baby boy! jmo, this upset me as much as the girl being spanked by her Judge dad in TX.

it would have been nice if the other adult in the shot would have actually done something instead of just talking to her. She's practically killing the kid right in front of him, he can see the little one is choking and he does a whole lot of nothing...where's his charges?

What an awesome sibling (?) which ever child taped this video deserves some recognition for standing up and saying "this isnt right". If a child understands that another child is being abused, why can our justice system not seem to grasp it? This baby is in danger with this woman! I watched as much as I could of the video, but the babys crying just tears me up. thats not a temper tantrum cry, thats a " Im scared" cry. Oh little guy, I will be praying that she isnt allowed to be near you anymore, you deserve a mama that adores you. I have picky eaters, its like dinner theater every night at our house to amuse them and cajole them into eating. Puppet shows and "magic sprinkles" ( any kind of food that has sprinkes is automatically more fun) are very common at our dining table. Babycakes, you can come here anytime for dinner, we will get messy, and we will laugh and play until your little belly is full.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back