MO - Bradie Simpson slashed her 9 mo-old baby's throat

Thanks, peeples for the article, From the link: " . . . field tested positive for the presence of heroin" - apparently, the mom is an addict.

301620800-06154822.jpg

Bradie Simpson, 39, charged with first-degree assault & armed criminal action; bond at $200,000

weird she had called LE prior to this incident -- wonder if she was seeking help (as she was from her pastor, apparently) or setting up someone . . .

The probable cause statement also says deputies learned that Simpson told a pastor last October to hold her little daughter because “she was possessed and feared she might kill” her.

Drugs . . . killing America

Sounds like major mental illness and the mom tried to get someone to take the baby :(
I really wish she hadn't hurt the baby and I really wish someone would have taken the baby from her when she cried out for help the first time :(

Sad story all the way around.

Yet another mother trying to kill her child. When will it STOP??

Why in the world would someone want to hurt their own child is beyond me! I just don't understand why these things just keep happening. It seems like we hear of something bad happening to a child daily now. I'm just sick of it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knownstranger07
Back