549 users online (71 members and 478 guests)  

Websleuths News

where no man has boldy gone

FL - Aileen Wuornos first FBI noted woman Serial Killer

FL. Aileen Wuornos, the first woman ever to fit the FBI profile of a serial killer. Was Wuornos insane? Were any of the murders in self defense? I saw a documentary on her the other day and I believe she was definitely mentally ill. There was a lot of behavior she displayed that made me question whether maybe she should have gotten life instead of death.

It's almost been a year since we did our last show.Jay Bush my partner has been auditioning for the show Shark Tank and so this has put the show on hold. If he gets on Shark Tank, we will be terribly delayed. Good luck Jay. Either way we will one day continue the show and have the coolest global independent radio station out there. This is just a small video we did with one of our artists.Waiting for One and their tune 35 years. Check it out.
    We hope to be doing a radio show with all our artists real soon. Hope you can join in the fun. Please bare with us while we improve the show especially the sound.
    Laserdog Enterprises would like to bring you our version of a Tribute to the Angels of Newtown. Another school shooting in Georgia thankfully no children were hurt.

Please take a few moments and visit the missing children site. We really need you.
    Click on the link to find a missing child,teen or adult.

From what I read about her, she definately wasn't insane, just an antisocial personality. She could manipulate a situation to meet her needs. Myra Hindley, partner of Ian Brady of the Moors Murders is a good example.

She played innocent until it no longer suited the situation. Once the situation created itself when Brady started to tell about the murders of the last tow children, she got the jump on Brady and gave the information first to increase her chances of parole. Neither women were insane, just slick.