Match! MO: Clark, Barry Lee, born 1948, found August 08, 2008 # 172

Found Barry Clark, same birth year and date of death and found a SS # from Indiana. Looking for relatives now so far none.

I am not finding him with ancestry. What was his birthday month and day.

Name:Barry Clark
State of Issue: New Jersey
Date of Birth:Thursday July 15, 1948
Date of Death:Friday August 08, 2008
Est. Age at Death:60 years, 24 days
Last known residence:
City: Fort WayneCounty: Allen
State: Indiana
ZIP Code: 46803
Latitude: 41.0699
Longitude: -85.0864
Confirmation: Verified

Info I found Nemosmom, Let me know, I am still getting nothing

I am here. I left this page up while I was looking at ancestry and stuff.

Hi Raine:

I think I may have found him. Sent email with info.

NM:

relatives for Felix

Alice Clark | Betty Jean Clark | Cheryl Ann Hendrie | Cheryl Kelley | Demetria Belinda Clark | Gerald E Clark | Kaleschal Lashon Totten | Rachael R Clark | Raquel Clark | Richard E Williams | Ronald D Clark | Stanley E Clark | Thomas C Clark | Walter Clark | Wendy Clark | William Lionel Clark | Willie T Clark

Info u found I am still working it with no luck..(see above more info I found) I am trying those numbers some have been disconnected.. He was possibly homeless, the lady he lived with for 30 years became ill and went into a nursing home per ME.

Great leads NM, been making calls have not gotten a answer yet, some numbers have been disconnected. The ME told me to shoot her email with the final results and she would make personal contact with the family where he is buried. He is under the MO ME not Indiana.

NM, I believe Felix does not want to be found. Trying another route. Have a nice trip!

ADDRESS 1:
1820 W Wells St
Milwaukee, WI 53233

ADDRESS 2:
2347 N Pennsylvania St
Indianapolis, IN 46205

ADDRESS 3:
2523 Lafayette St
Fort Wayne, IN 46803

i checked on more of Willie T's possible relatives and located an Anthony R. Clark who's contact info is:

4637 Chickering Ave., Cincinnati, OH and according to white pages still lives there and I have phone #.

Will email. NM

I will try and make contact tomorrow. I have been so busy on research it has been unreal

i checked on more of Willie T's possible relatives and located an Anthony R. Clark who's contact info is:

4637 Chickering Ave., Cincinnati, OH and according to white pages still lives there and I have phone #.

Will email. NM

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back