1100 users online (230 members and 870 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha

Message of Support to the Social Worker

Dear Websleuths Members,

Many of you have commented on the social worker involved in taking Susan's boys to visit their father on Sunday.

We can only imagine the hell this poor woman is going through. NONE OF THIS WAS HER FAULT. If I could find her I would hug her non stop. My heart goes out to her and I want her to know thousands of people are wishing her the best and no one blames her for what happened.

We don't know who she is but I'm sure we can get messages of support to her through the state.

Please leave your thoughts and well wishes to this person. I'm sure she will appreciate it.

Help our Administrator Bessie
    Check out our Facebook page
    Follow me on Twitter

Tricia Griffith
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

a little west of southern hospitality.
    I couldn't even begin to imagine. There is one aspect of losing someone you love and then the other of witnessing it transpire.

I wish nothing but comfort and grace to everyone affected, social worker included.
    "Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open." - James Dewar

Prayers for the Social Worker....
    Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy jewelry and lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion, Every Day Is Special.

In My Humble Opinion and I Reserve
    The Right To Change It As Often As Neccessary.

I am so very sorry that you, too, were victimized by Josh Powell. My thoughts and prayers are with you as you try to heal from this unfathomable crime.

To who ever you are, I hope I never know your name.... because if your name is never known it will be easier for you. Your job is an important job in the system of protecting children, but it isn't an easy one and to be frank, it is one that I would be afraid to do. I commend you for your efforts, and hope that you will someday be able to get past this.

It will be hard for you. And you will probably blame yourself at times. But there were many things that were not under your control. You were not the one who determined that it was safe for him to have visitation. You were not the one who determined that it was safe to have the visitation in his home. However you were there. You got the children to the home safely. You were prepared to supervise the visitation as directed. You weren't the one who made the plans to harm the boys. You weren't the one who locked the door. You weren't the one who spread the gas. What happened was not your fault.

You did your job as directed by the court and your agency. And I applaud you for your efforts. I am glad you weren't able to enter the home. Because your entering the home would not have stopped what happened, it would have just increased the tragedy.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Bless you ! What a horrible tragedy that you had no control of . . . praying for you to find peace.
    ~ krimekat ~
    Live in Peace & Peace will live in you

Forum Information & Esoterica

This poor woman. She has a thankless, impossible job that would give even the toughest people nightmares.

I can't imagine what she's thinking and feeling right now but I hope she has the support she needs and she understands that none of this was her fault.

Best wishes to her and her family. *hugs*

Dumpwater, Arkansas..LOL

I am so sorry you had to experience this. Please take care of yourself. I know that often you are not appreciated because of your job. I want you to know that I greatly appreciate everything you have done for Charlie and Braden!

Thank you.
    "If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you!"

The above post is my opinion and my opinion only. Please do not copy and past to other forums. If I wanted to posted on other forums, I would do it myself. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated in this matter.

Thank you for trying to help these children. You did the very best you could.

I'm so very sorry for what you experienced. I'm having a tough time with coming up with the right thing to say these days. Know that I hope and pray for peace in your life. And thank you for trying to help the boys.

knicksgal1 is offline Barefoot Girl Sitting on the hood of a Dodge
    East Brunswick Great State of NJ
    Dear Friend,

I am so sorry that you witnessed this horrific act. Thank you for doing the best for Charlie and Braden. I cannot every understand what you are going through but I hope you know that so many of us are sending you thoughts and prayers for comfort. Please take care of yourself.

You are in the thoughts and prayers of many a fellow social worker up here in NW Arkansas. You handled yourself well in an impossible situation. We are very proud to be your sisters and brothers.

And please remember to "practice what we preach" and take good care of yourself. God Bless you.

I have no idea how you must be feeling because I've never had anything even remotely close to what happened to you happen to me. But I do know you did everything in your capacity to help Charlie and Braden and I think you are very brave and kind.

I'm so sorry.

My prayers are with you and will be for a long time. I can't imagine how difficult this is for you. May the Lord walk with you with his hand on your shoulder as until your journey becomes less painful.

333 Halfway to Hell
    I hope that you have forgiven yourself as you did nothing wrong. You were there for those little boys all the way up until you were stopped. I can't fathom how horrified and helpless you felt but please know that there are so many lifting you up in prayer for you were a victim too of that deviant and left with the pain of what if. You saw the face of evil and survived. Thank you.
    JMO, MOO, Doing my best. I am not perfect and I don't expect you to be either.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast