Message of Support to the Social Worker

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Dear Websleuths Members,

Many of you have commented on the social worker involved in taking Susan's boys to visit their father on Sunday.

We can only imagine the hell this poor woman is going through. NONE OF THIS WAS HER FAULT. If I could find her I would hug her non stop. My heart goes out to her and I want her to know thousands of people are wishing her the best and no one blames her for what happened.

We don't know who she is but I'm sure we can get messages of support to her through the state.

Please leave your thoughts and well wishes to this person. I'm sure she will appreciate it.

Tricia

I couldn't even begin to imagine. There is one aspect of losing someone you love and then the other of witnessing it transpire.

I wish nothing but comfort and grace to everyone affected, social worker included.

I am so very sorry that you, too, were victimized by Josh Powell. My thoughts and prayers are with you as you try to heal from this unfathomable crime.

To who ever you are, I hope I never know your name.... because if your name is never known it will be easier for you. Your job is an important job in the system of protecting children, but it isn't an easy one and to be frank, it is one that I would be afraid to do. I commend you for your efforts, and hope that you will someday be able to get past this.

It will be hard for you. And you will probably blame yourself at times. But there were many things that were not under your control. You were not the one who determined that it was safe for him to have visitation. You were not the one who determined that it was safe to have the visitation in his home. However you were there. You got the children to the home safely. You were prepared to supervise the visitation as directed. You weren't the one who made the plans to harm the boys. You weren't the one who locked the door. You weren't the one who spread the gas. What happened was not your fault.

You did your job as directed by the court and your agency. And I applaud you for your efforts. I am glad you weren't able to enter the home. Because your entering the home would not have stopped what happened, it would have just increased the tragedy.

Bless you ! What a horrible tragedy that you had no control of . . . praying for you to find peace.

This poor woman. She has a thankless, impossible job that would give even the toughest people nightmares.

I can't imagine what she's thinking and feeling right now but I hope she has the support she needs and she understands that none of this was her fault.

Best wishes to her and her family. *hugs*

I am so sorry you had to experience this. Please take care of yourself. I know that often you are not appreciated because of your job. I want you to know that I greatly appreciate everything you have done for Charlie and Braden!

Thank you.

Thank you for trying to help these children. You did the very best you could.

I'm so very sorry for what you experienced. I'm having a tough time with coming up with the right thing to say these days. Know that I hope and pray for peace in your life. And thank you for trying to help the boys.

Dear Friend,

I am so sorry that you witnessed this horrific act. Thank you for doing the best for Charlie and Braden. I cannot every understand what you are going through but I hope you know that so many of us are sending you thoughts and prayers for comfort. Please take care of yourself.

You are in the thoughts and prayers of many a fellow social worker up here in NW Arkansas. You handled yourself well in an impossible situation. We are very proud to be your sisters and brothers.

And please remember to "practice what we preach" and take good care of yourself. God Bless you.

blessings_037.gif

http://www.comments123.com/c/blessings/blessings_037.gif

I have no idea how you must be feeling because I've never had anything even remotely close to what happened to you happen to me. But I do know you did everything in your capacity to help Charlie and Braden and I think you are very brave and kind.

I'm so sorry. :tears:

My prayers are with you and will be for a long time. I can't imagine how difficult this is for you. May the Lord walk with you with his hand on your shoulder as until your journey becomes less painful.

I hope that you have forgiven yourself as you did nothing wrong. You were there for those little boys all the way up until you were stopped. I can't fathom how horrified and helpless you felt but please know that there are so many lifting you up in prayer for you were a victim too of that deviant and left with the pain of what if. You saw the face of evil and survived. Thank you.

Dear Ms. Social worker,

YOU did the RIGHT thing and the ONLY thing you could do.
You tried to knock and plead to get in. YOUR gut feeling was to call 911 instead of sitting back wondering what could be going on..

You are a HERO in this mess, your a victem. The horror of seeing this happen right before your eyes is haunting for you, I am sure.
Your job is to protect and supervise.. that is what you did.. there is no way you could of gotten in the door.

To be honest.. your gut feeling to get out of the driveway.. probally saved YOUR life and the loved one's you have I am sure are more than proud of your feeling to get the heck out of a path of danger.

YOU have nothing to regret. If there is anyone who should be commened for doing the right thing that would be yourself.

May God Bless You. I am sure you are familar is PTSD.. you have witnessed the most horrible event most likley in your life.. do not blame yourself.. get help for what you will certainly go through for many years.

YOU DID NOTHING WRONG.. your my hero in this matter...

The 911 operator however treated you with much disrepect.. shame on him.

with love.. from the citizens of this country.. we are beside you all the way.
I hope you will read the forum or someone print our wishes and how much we KNOW you did everything you could and should do.. you need to read our kind thought of you,

I know that we say, "we can only imagine the horror of witnessing and the difficulty of moving forward and away from the tragedy of that Sunday afternoon..".. But honestly we cannot.. The vast majority of us tho, having dealt with traumatic events throughout our lives.. Very, very few have to deal with something as all consuming and horrendous as what your precious soul has had to endure.. And now to find the appropriate way for you to be able to process it, and figure out how to deal with something that is now a part of who you are .. I think it's so important for you to be assured and reassured as much as is necessary that this is in no way your fault.. You are a victim of a monsters evil that culminated that day.. A victim who is not only 100% blameLESS but for you to also know that there are NO *what ifs*.. NONE!! There were no avenues available you and had you by some small way even so much as slightly altered the events as they were happening YOU WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN ABLE TO INTERVENE BETWEEN THIS EVIL FORCE AND THE PRECIOUS BOYS THAT WERE LOCKED IN HIS SITES AND THE ONLY THING THAT WOULD HAVE CHANGED IS THAT HE WOULD HAVE STILL KILLED THE BOYS AND YOU AS WELL.. For me I haven't a single doubt that JP would not have hesitated a millisecond to take you with them in death.. There was NOTHING that could have stopped the evil at the point where you innocently came into this picture..

I do not know your name or I would call you by it now in speaking pointedly and directly to you in hopes that you understand what it is I am saying.. There is a reason that you were not taken, there is a reason as to why your life was spared that day and that is what you must focus on in moving forward in a positive way.. As I said this tragedy is now a literal part of who you are and you must be able to take from it ONLY the positive and not focus on the negative of which is the vast majority of this situation.. Live your life, every single minute of it to the absolute fullest.. On days you don't feel like doing so then think of Charlie and Braden and how their lives being stolen from their loved ones here on earth.. And do it for them.. Live this life for everything it's worth 10times over for little Charlie and Braden.. They are with their beautiful momma now who at the very instant that this monster snuffed out the boys earthly lives they were immediately reunited with their mother's arms wrapped tightly and securely around them both..ushering these 2 precious angels into the mighty gates of heaven.. Charlie and Braden will never cry, feel fear, pain, or heartache again.. Do not grieve your life away for them.. Take solace in knowing these precious boys are more than ok, they're by their mother's side filled with joy, love, and happiness.. Take the peace that can wash over you freeing you from the binds of unfair guilt that this monster heaved upon you..

Do not let evil have this hold or power of you, your life, and your happiness by smothering you and binding you down with tremendous guilt for something that was beyond your control.. That happened by no fault of your own..

The evil force took two beautiful lives and souls from this earth on Sunday..Please do not allow a third to be taken in evil taking control of your life and soul by consuming you with guilt and blame.. You are in no way at fault, and are another victim that this evil individual has inflicted on so very many already..

My prayers for you and your family in these coming weeks, months, years as you find a way to accept this as being an actual part of you.. But a part that can be dealt with, stored in a compartment and allowing you to move forward in a positive way.. It is possible and you absolutely can do it in taking it one step at a time in beginning the healing process..

(((((HUGS))))))

Still posting via mobile so plz forgive the large number of errors in my posts;)

Please know that you are in my prayers. The job you do so often goes without the proper thanks but is such an important role in providing protection, advocacy, and a voice to the children. You did your job to the best our your ability and for that I thank you. Hold your head up high in knowing that.

Charlie and Braden were let down by their father and you are not responsible for that now or ever.

My heart goes out to you. Your job is not an easy one, nor is it one most of us would ever have the courage to undertake. Please know that there are many of us who do understand and appreciate the incredibly important work that you do every day.

I know you must be going through a difficult time right now, but I hope you won't blame yourself for the horrible events that unfolded that day. NONE of it was your fault. You had no choice about the circumstances of the visitation. You had no way of knowing the unspeakable evil that Josh Powell had planned and was about to unleash. As soon as you sensed danger, you did everything you could to help Charlie and Braden. You were there for there for them in every way that you could be, risking your own life in doing so. In my eyes that makes you a hero.

Please know that there are many of us who are thinking of you and sending heartfelt prayers your way. God bless you, and please take care.

I am so sorry you had to witness the awful tragic events on Sunday. Be kind to yourself, you did what you were ordered by a judge, to do. I know today this is still so fresh and although you will never forget, time will make it easier to deal with. Josh would have done this no matter what, you had no power over all this. Don't let Josh Powell take any more from you, he has given you this tragic situation, don't let him have anymore of your emotion and time. You do a very hard job, you are still needed by others, you are in our thoughts a prayers. please be kind to yourself

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea
Back