1084 users online (228 members and 856 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Funeral Service for Charlie and Braden

The funeral service for Charlie and Braden is scheduled for Saturday, February 11, at 1 p.m. The service will be held at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Puyallup South Stake Building), 13420 94th Avenue East, Puyallup, Washington 98373. Curnow Funeral Home of Sumner is in charge.
    Car-pooling is encouraged. For those of you living in this area, this building is not in downtown Puyallup, it is on South Hill, south of Puyallup. The public is invited to the service.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

How sweet of them to invite the public.

Charlie Braden

How sad.......

Oh how I wish I could be there to support the Coxes. I know the service will be very moving.

Thank you for the info. I admire her parents for always managing to do the right thing.
    JMO, MOO, Doing my best. I am not perfect and I don't expect you to be either.

going to delete until i can find the link that says westboro
    Last edited by SilkySifaka; 02-08-2012 at 08:07 AM.

The boys will be buried in Woodbine Cemetery in a private service after the funeral. Woodbine is a lovely place located on South Hill just above Puyallup. Many pioneers are buried there.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thank goodness the Coxes are burying those boys. I was worried the Powells would demand their remains or the right to bury them. I wonder if they will have their own memorial service. I wonder if they are even invited to this funeral.

I'm sure it will be a beautiful service. I feel so bad for the Coxes. I will continue to pray for them.

Location for funeral service changed

The service for Charlie and Braden has been moved to Life Center Church in Tacoma. It is a much larger church and has lots of parking. The Cox family moved the funeral to accommodate the over-whelming response by the public who plan to attend. The address of Life Center is 1717 South Union Avenue, Tacoma, Washington 98405. The time has also changed to 11 a.m.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wish I could attend. I'll be there in spirit and will light 3 candles.

Update so there is no confusion. . . . also I will ask Mods to merge both threads. See Updated funeral location changed thread.

Quote Originally Posted by jmarple View Post
    The service for Charlie and Braden has been moved to Life Center Church in Tacoma. It is a much larger church and has lots of parking. The Cox family moved the funeral to accommodate the over-whelming response by the public who plan to attend. The address of Life Center is 1717 South Union Avenue, Tacoma, Washington 98405. The time has also changed to 11 a.m.
    Proud member of the AFKBPOFPOPL

I am considering going. I am in Portland and I'm not sure my car would make it both ways. I am praying about it as I would really like to go and show support for the Cox family but I am sure that there will be a lot of people there to support them.
    WHAT IF THE HOKEY POKEY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT?

Here's the link about Westboro Baptist, and their planned picketing of the funeral.

Classy bunch of folks.

http://twitter.com/#!/MargieJPhelps/...80428652601344

@MargieJPhelps MargiePhelps
    Westboro will picket the funerals of the Powell boys, Sat.,2/11, 12:15p, to remind @GovGregoire they died because of her rebellion. #obeyGod

Quote Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
    Here's the link about Westboro Baptist, and their planned picketing of the funeral.

Classy bunch of folks.

Westboro will picket the funerals of the Powell boys, Sat.,2/11, 12:15p, to remind @GovGregoire they died because of her rebellion. #obeyGod
    Disgusting.
    Vinnie Politan "HUG the KIDS ... give them the love Caylee deserved but did not get from her mother"

Kelsey's story: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWow42TCwzg

Quote Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post

Classy bunch of folks.

thank you. I knew I saw it. creeps

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast