Arnie vs. Sly: Shirtless! - who's hotter?

Eeewww!!!

Puke!!

Yuck!!

Gag!!

NEITHER!!!!!

:sick: :notgood: :eek: :yuck:

LOL.

Awwww, y'all are being so hard on the old farts. ;)

I thought this was pretty cute, though. Can you imagine them just showing up in the same hospital on the same day and finding out they're laying in bed next to each other? Apparently, Arnold snapped this pix and put in on his personal website. I didn't even know he had a website. :rolling: I didn't even know they were making another movie together. Can't wait to tell DH. :crazy:

My guess is - they have the same ortho surgeon - ortho surgeon to the stars.

LOL.

Awwww, y'all are being so hard on the old farts. ;)

I thought this was pretty cute, though. Can you imagine them just showing up in the same hospital on the same day and finding out they're laying in bed next to each other? Apparently, Arnold snapped this pix and put in on his personal website. I didn't even know he had a website. :rolling: I didn't even know they were making another movie together. Can't wait to tell DH. :crazy:

My guess is - they have the same ortho surgeon - ortho surgeon to the stars.

i agree w/ "emma" they do look pretty decent for being "old farts"...lol. heck they look better than a lot of guys decades younger than them. i got a kick out of the pic, and what are the odds that they were in the hospital at the same time.

All the tatoos? well after surgery will they match up? LOL
How old are they now?
Could be allot worse..........
why is there a needle sticking out of Sly's neck like that?

All the tatoos? well after surgery will they match up? LOL
How old are they now?
Could be allot worse..........
why is there a needle sticking out of Sly's neck like that?

not sure "passionflower" but i thought i remembered sly had a ne
ck injury/ even a severe one while filming the expendables not too long ago..( fight scene w/ stone cold steve austin gone horribly wrong?) maybe its something relating to that? not sure/grasping at straws

My eyes!

:eek:

Seriously, they are holding up okay I guess, I never thought either was hot in their prime though. I am not drawn to muscleheads, never have been.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back