1237 users online (278 members and 959 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

FL - Babies Bodies Missing From Graves

At least three infant's bodies are missing from their graves at a Miami cemetery.

http://www.wsvn.com/news/articles/lo...d-at-cemetery/

A woman visiting the cemetery found a baby boy's grave vault smashed and his head to be missing. Others also found bones of adults at the cemetery.

Stealing bodies these people.

How evil!
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

Just sayin':

Feb. 2 ~ CANDLEMAS (Sabbat Festival, Satanic Revels)
    (Sexual & Blood Rituals)
    Oral, anal, and vaginal, human and/or animal sacrifice

o_O Candlemas has nothing to do sacrifices. There are several other holidays in the Pagan calendar which would qualify for a sacrifice or some kind of sexual magick, but no actual Pagan would steal an infant's body for use in a ritual. It makes no sense to even imply such a thing.

If you're going to tear someones idea apart, at least make an opinion or observation of your own. Why the hate? Also, saying no pagan would do something is extremely ignorant, as you don't speak for anyone outside of yourself.

Creepy that the babies head was taken, and adult bones were left. Had to be a group involved somehow, or one very talented/messed up person.

Candlemas is a christian festival, and the celebration of the presentation of Jesus at the temple. It's not traditionally a pagan festival.

The time of year is close to the pagan festival of Imbolc, but that's a celebration of the beginning of spring, nothing to do with sacrifices or grave desecrations.

I blame that show on TLC (i think) The store that has all the weird things One guy on there collects the skulls and shows all about his hobby.

I also remember a case where kids stole a skull to make a bong out of it. People are crazy, some disturbingly so .

http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-201_162-4084924.html

I remember that, Soulmagent, there are some weirdos about.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulmagent View Post
    I blame that show on TLC (i think) The store that has all the weird things One guy on there collects the skulls and shows all about his hobby.

I also remember a case where kids stole a skull to make a bong out of it. People are crazy, some disturbingly so .
    BBM What!
    England's dancing days are done...

I was thinking the exact same thing. That show is just beyond strange.

It was probably a bunch of punks being jack-a-ninnies... I remember my dad talking about how in his senior year a bunch of guys got together and went grave robbing at the spooky cemetery in the next town over. (My dad wasn't involved... my grandpa would have beaten him senseless had he participated.) He said that one of the punks stole a skull, painted it baby blue and hung it in the back window of his (the punk) car, to show off. I remember one summer when some idiots went to the local cemetery and pushed over big headstones and monuments and the cops thought for sure it was young people doing it. For some reason, some kids/young adults see graveyards as amusement parks to go get their jollies off by destroying and stealing things like skulls and such.

A guy I used to work for told me his 3 of his buddies robbed a 19th-century grave in Irvington, NY in the 80's when they were all in high school. They invited him along but he declined. They were looking for jewelry.
    Years later, one joined the NYPD and was killed in the line of duty, another one OD'd on heroin, and the third died in a motorcycle accident. All 3 deaths took place in the same month.
    Karma's a you-know-what, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by PHB View Post
    Karma's a you-know-what, I guess.
    Speaking of Karma I was just about to post a new thread about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Missizzy View Post
    Just sayin':

Feb. 2 ~ CANDLEMAS (Sabbat Festival, Satanic Revels)
    (Sexual & Blood Rituals)
    Oral, anal, and vaginal, human and/or animal sacrifice
    ???? um, Pagans and witches in my area must have missed the memo.

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi I Stand With Standing Rock

OMG! That just gave me a horrible flashback! When I was a young teen, my BFF's brothers friend had done the same thing. He also talked about having or wanting four baby skulls to put on each bed post. He wasn't doing it to be cool or to look tough, he was seriously twisted.
    I lived in a world of secrets back then, and never even thought of reporting it. But I did stay the heck away from him after that.
    Ack....now I need to