2012.02.12 - Billie Dunn AND CarrieMcGonigle (Amber Dubois Mother)

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
In addition to welcoming Carrie McGonigle (Amber Dubois Mother) we will welcome a very special surprise guest. Can't tell you who just yet but I promise you will want to hear this interview.

CLICK HERE To listen to the show.

Tricia
PS. I will announce on Friday the name or our guest :)

:waitasec: Can I take a "guess" ? ? ?

:waitasec: Could it be Casey Anthony ? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: So sorry ... I just couldn't resist ... I am so curious though !

:innocent: Can you please give us a "hint" ?

:great:

:waitasec: Can I take a "guess" ? ? ?

:waitasec: Could it be Casey Anthony ? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: So sorry ... I just couldn't resist ... I am so curious though !

:innocent: Can you please give us a "hint" ?

:great:

LOL. No not Casey. Although I would love to have her on my show.

My guest on Sunday is someone you will want to ask questions. This person has not been in the media for a while and I don't know if they have ever sat down for an interview like the one coming up on the radio show.

This guest is someone many are angry with and I want to give this person the opportunity to tell their side of the story.

I'm still stunned this person agreed to be on the show.

Now, I have just described about 890 people we have discussed on Websleuths. LOL. Good luck.

Cindy Anthony?

Drew Peterson? (although he's in jail so probably not likely)

OJ Simpson?

Gary Giordano?

Dale Smith?

Sky Metalwala's mother?

Ron (what's his last name, Cummings?), dad of Haleigh?

John Ramsey? LOL

Gee Tricia did I really get that many mad at me??? I mean after all I did come back :innocent:
And yes I once was in the Media in fact people here saw me on TV and my own Mom busted me on TV when the verdict was read in the Scott Peterson case was shown.

Kimster you are so baaaaad.

Ok you guys are on the right track. Naming people who have people angry at them.

One thing I will tell you is whomever comes on my show will always be treated in a respectful manner.*

One of the reasons this person agreed is because I assured them they would have time to speak without interruption and I would not be rude to them.

*Disclaimer: there are always exceptions to this rule but I will always do my best to be respectful and I guarantee I will be respectful with the guest on Sunday. If I had someone like Casey Anthony on the show I don't know how long I could hold out before losing it.

Surely, surely it's not Geraldo! :eek:
I didn't think so :giggle:

Wait! does this person have the initials MG??!!!

Since Tricia posted this on the Hailey Dunn forum.....any more guesses, lol

I was thinking of Billie Dunn and Shawn Adkins, but they have both done radio (and television) interviews in the past. Maybe someone else in Hailey's case, though.

Well I posted it in other forums too. Like Haighly Cummings, The Anthony forum, JonBenet Ramsey, Lisa Irwin, and a few others. It's all over the forum. :)

Sooo, when you say "Friday" does that mean sometime tomorrow evening for example, or say...in a few hours, after midnight??

I'm very impatient! :giggle:

Let me clear something up. This person has done interviews in the past but hasn't done them for a while. And this interview is a long one. This person will be on the air with me for at least an hour maybe more. No commercials. What I meant was this is a first for this person in that they are sitting down for such a long time to talk and it's been a while since they have done any major media.

That kind of rules out the major players in the Lisa Irwin case then. They just did Dr. Phil.

I will go completely insane before tomorrow.

That kind of rules out the major players in the Lisa Irwin case then. They just did Dr. Phil.

I will tell you that you are correct.

I think it will be Billie Dunn, simply because of the fact that Carrie McGonigle will also be on, and I know she has spent some time with Billie. Just my guess, though :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back