Thread: Websleuths Radio Sunday Feb. 13 Billie Dunn is our Guest

"The truth is on the march and nothing will stop it" Emile Zola

Websleuths Radio Sunday Feb. 13 Billie Dunn is our Guest

In addition to welcoming Carrie McGonigle (Amber Dubois Mother) we will welcome a very special surprise guest. Can't tell you who just yet but I promise you will want to hear this interview.

CLICK HERE To listen to the show.

Tricia
    PS. I can announce on Friday the name or our guest
    `````````````````

JOIN US EVERY THURSDAY NIGHT FOR TRUE CRIME RADIO ON IHEART. CLICK HERE THURSDAYS 8 PM EASTERN FOR THE LINK TO THE SHOW, TO JOIN OUR NEW CHATROOM, AND FOR SHOW ARCHIVES! DON'T FORGET CHAT OPENS THURSDAYS 7:30 EASTERN

Join Websleuths on Twitter

And Face Book of course
    |

************************************************** **************************************

Tricia Griffith
    tgrif@xmission.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tricia For This Useful Post:

There's some speculation that the guest could be John. Tricia has given out a few clues:

My guest on Sunday is someone you will want to ask questions. This person has not been in the media for a while and I don't know if they have ever sat down for an interview like the one coming up on the radio show.

This guest is someone many are angry with and I want to give this person the opportunity to tell their side of the story.

I'm still stunned this person agreed to be on the show.

Let me clear something up. This person has done interviews in the past but hasn't done them for a while. And this interview is a long one. This person will be on the air with me for at least an hour maybe more. No commercials. What I meant was this is a first for this person in that they are sitting down for such a long time to talk and it's been a while since they have done any major media.

Fleet White?

Tricia says the person has done major media interviews in the past, and Fleet hasn't.

"The truth is on the march and nothing will stop it" Emile Zola
    Billie Dunn (Hailey Dunn's mom)will be my guest on Websleuths Radio this Sunday Feb. 12.

In addition to Billie we welcome Carrie McGonigle. Carrie is the mother of Amber Dubois, heads up Team Amber, and is a Websleuths member.

LISTEN HERE THIS SUNDAY FEB. 12 8 PM EASTERN, 7 PM CENTRAL, 6 PM MOUNTAIN, AND 7 PM PACIFIC.

Get caught up on Hailey's case by [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=435"]reading here[/ame]
    Tricia
    `````````````````

JOIN US EVERY THURSDAY NIGHT FOR TRUE CRIME RADIO ON IHEART. CLICK HERE THURSDAYS 8 PM EASTERN FOR THE LINK TO THE SHOW, TO JOIN OUR NEW CHATROOM, AND FOR SHOW ARCHIVES! DON'T FORGET CHAT OPENS THURSDAYS 7:30 EASTERN

Join Websleuths on Twitter

And Face Book of course
    |

************************************************** **************************************

Tricia Griffith
    tgrif@xmission.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT