GUILTY MI - Daniel & Alisha Hall for sex abuse, child *advertiser censored*, Mount Morris, 2011

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Daniel and Alisha Hall. Parents. Something is wrong. Very wrong.

Neighbors steered clear of the shifty pair who were visited often by police for screaming, erratic driving and fighting late into the night.

Child *advertiser censored* was found including what is to be believed nutjob and cops believe the wife took the photographs. She's 7 months pregnant. Flippin great.

http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/index.ssf/2012/02/neighbors_steered_clear_of_str.html

Mugshot shows Mrs. has the three whites and well Mr. I got nothing. He believes he's a comedic actor and has bizarre YouTube videos online and a website he advertises from his car's bumpersticker.

Does it ever, ever end?

These two "swingers" and thankfully they are because that's how they got busted have social networks of course. I checked and his big *** stash of comedic videos have just him and sometimes a friend.

No way can I be certain children don't appear in any of those videos. Same with his self encompassing website.

At what point does someone say "Uhhh there's something seriously wrong with this person and they definately need help?" He's been to I don't know how many colleges. Always honors. He's certified in CPR for both adults and kids. He's been a carpenter since he was 5 years old. Yep, five years old he got his first power tool. He's a comic. He's blah blah blah.

Just keep him locked up.

Special thanks to the consenting adults who met this pair on a swinger site. They asked if the poor people had a little kid they could have sex with. That couple called police and the ball got rolling. Eventually Daniel Hall asked the same of an undercover cop.

This is my hometown...they are safer in jail than they would be anywhere else. Public sentiment is not on their side, believe me.

The officer that they interviewed for the evening news tonight, said that the images that he viewed had more effect on him than some of the most grisly murder scenes and that this was the worst thing he had ever seen. They also said in the broadcast that the mother is seven months pregnant...so that child will be saved from this cycle. He also said that the father had made a comment about not wanting to hurt any more children, and that if there are other unknown victims that he hopes they will come forward.

The mother took the photos of the father abusing the little one. I hope they rot. I will update what I hear from local news broadcasts, and give links when possible.

The article that goes with tonights news broadcast can be found here: http://www.abc12.com/story/16775096/mt-morris-couple-is-accused-of-sexually-assaulted-their-infant
Chief Becker's anger and disgust is quite evident in this video. Our prosecutor is a plea deal king, though, so let's hope he doesn't let these vermin get away on an easy plea deal.

I'm reminded of Jackie Koker and his girlfriend, Rebecca Bermudez and their tender young victim. Jackie and his wife were swingers and Filly taught me a whole heck of a lot on that case...yeah, you did. I learned about bulls and......oh YUCK!!!

Remember that one?

Same sad sad story.

Their FB's are not private - and it's getting nasty

I don't do facebook. Please give us the lowdown. I think you can post in your own words what you have read on FB. Not exactly positive of the rules on that.

I don't do facebook. Please give us the lowdown. I think you can post in your own words what you have read on FB. Not exactly positive of the rules on that.

I took a quick look at both of their FB walls. People are just leaving the usual comments you would expect with something like this- calling them names, hoping for their death, etc. (not that I disagree with most of what people are saying) :(

ETA: UGH, the dad has a picture of the baby as a newborn as his profile pic. #@$%

He has a license plate that says DTM4EVR. I'm thinking it stands for dirty tot molester. Is it possible to hate someone you've never met? These people make me think it is.

He has a license plate that says DTM4EVR. I'm thinking it stands for dirty tot molester. Is it possible to hate someone you've never met? These people make me think it is.

I'm hoping the personalized plate will end up meaning

Doin TiMe 4evr

As many cases as I have read on here, each child abuse case still shocks me to my core. Sex assault of a 6-month-old baby? There are so many children being abused, assaulted and murdered that it makes me physically sick to my stomach. I'm never going to understand. I just can't.

The evil that must permeate from these people is frightening. I don't know that I believe in the devil, but I definitely do believe in true evil. We have seen it too many times not to. These aren't cases of mental illness. These are cases of evil. Pure evil.

We must not allow ourselves to become jaded from reading these stories. We must be shocked anew for each horrifying case or nothing will ever change.

I'm hoping the personalized plate will end up meaning

Doin TiMe 4evr

Excellent. We should just call him that now.

Unfortunately I spent too much time looking at that website last night. He's "dan the man forever" folks. He actually has a vanity plate for that as well at that is what his site is named.

The fact his dad abducted, raped and attempted to murder two little girls really gets the wheels working as far as genetics and environment. This ummm "person" was old enough to remember that. No doubt the dad is the one that got him the power tool at age five.

As far as wifey goes I am sickened. On his all about him site he has one video of him and the wife arguing.

Another baby on the way. It's like they are reproducing to have another victim.

I'm reminded of Jackie Koker and his girlfriend, Rebecca Bermudez and their tender young victim. Jackie and his wife were swingers and Filly taught me a whole heck of a lot on that case...yeah, you did. I learned about bulls and......oh YUCK!!!

Remember that one?

Same sad sad story.

Sister, it appears I have blanked that out. Now I have to go look.

Dang, Izzy that sounds incriminating I taught you about swingers?:innocent: In all seriousness I have never subscribed myself, but figure it's fine as long as they are consenting adults. Sadly these kids are now caught up in all of this mess.

Still loving the neighbors. One neighbor said she didn't even let her kids smile at these two creepers. Good spidey senses on that neighbor.

It'll come back to you, Filly. It's another very nasty story. A dog too.

It'll come back to you, Filly. It's another very nasty story. A dog too.

Thanks, Izzy Woman. I found ti. Now I remember. You have an excellent memory for names.

Sad. Sad. Sad. Sad.

As many cases as I have read on here, each child abuse case still shocks me to my core. Sex assault of a 6-month-old baby? There are so many children being abused, assaulted and murdered that it makes me physically sick to my stomach. I'm never going to understand. I just can't.

The evil that must permeate from these people is frightening. I don't know that I believe in the devil, but I definitely do believe in true evil. We have seen it too many times not to. These aren't cases of mental illness. These are cases of evil. Pure evil.

We must not allow ourselves to become jaded from reading these stories. We must be shocked anew for each horrifying case or nothing will ever change.

I was just thinking this actually. When I logged into the Crimes Spotlight On Children board and saw all that there were several new cases just since yesterday afternoon. There are ALWAYS new cases. And we don't even scratch the surface here. Think of all the bebies we don't even know about. If I didn't harden myself to it a little bit, Belinda, I could never be here. It's not that I am jaded, and I am always horrified. But shocked? No. Not really shocked anymore. How sad is that, when people raping their six month old baby no longer shocks you?

I was just thinking this actually. When I logged into the Crimes Spotlight On Children board and saw all that there were several new cases just since yesterday afternoon. There are ALWAYS new cases. And we don't even scratch the surface here. Think of all the bebies we don't even know about. If I didn't harden myself to it a little bit, Belinda, I could never be here. It's not that I am jaded, and I am always horrified. But shocked? No. Not really shocked anymore. How sad is that, when people raping their six month old baby no longer shocks you?

I'm always afraid that I will get so used to reading these things that it won't affect me anymore. That scares me to death. I'm not someone who sits in tears over the stories, but I feel them in my heart. Each and every case hurts me. I can only hope all these children can look down from heaven and see the love and caring on this board and know how many people care about them and what was done to them. So, I guess maybe shocked wasn't the right word. More that I'm afraid I will cease to feel the horror that these children have suffered. Sometimes, we are the only ones who seem to care about these kids.

LE is looking for more possible victims :eek:

Sources in Genesee County tell Local 4 that parents of young kids are being interviewed based on new leads that could find more victims of child molestation and child *advertiser censored*.

25 year old Daniel Hall and his 26 year old wife Alisha are both charged with criminal sexual conduct.

Sources say more than a thousand photos have been found on their computer showing several sex acts between Daniel and his own 6 month old baby girl the pictures allegedly taken by his wife. Sources say she has confessed and told police she was afraid to come forward.Genesee County Prosecutor David Leyton says computer experts are analyzing every picture looking for more leads around the state, Metro Detroit and possibly around the world.
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...ghter/-/4714498/8628928/-/k1rrfx/-/index.html

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taketherisk
Back