982 users online (175 members and 807 guests)  

Websleuths News

PA - Marcise Turner for raping 6yo girl, Philadelphia, 2012

Philadelphia's SVU are trying to locate a man that was seen dragging a child up the block who sexually assaulted her. It is still not yet clear if the child knew the man.

Poor little doll.

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/d...139049339.html

Not a whole lot on this yet as it happened this afternoon. However neighbors were on the news and siad the child was trying to get away from the man and struggled. One man said he yelled to him and he gave them the hand like "Yeah I got you. I'll be back in a minute".

Description is a black male about 6 feet tall. He's got a star tattoo under his eye. Description of his clothing although I doubt he's still wearing them now.

Thank you Philadelphia police for your quick actions.

Arrested for abduction and sexual assault of a 6 year old is the 22 year old Marcise Turner. Turner did not know the child and chose her randomly.

Little girl went to the corner store at 2:00PM. An hour later she returned home and told her mother a man pulled her into a house and sexually assaulted her. An hour later. Now if that's right and not a spin from the media I'm just gonna say it "J*s*s jumped up C*r*st" . Unless someone in the house was comotose nobody looked out the flippin front door after an hour?

Lord please help this little girl the help she will need. Thank you for all those surveillance cameras. It's sad they are needed so badly, but at least he's busted.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...in-kensington/

So the neighbours saw but did not physically intervene, Oh my. Prayers for that little girl, may she grow up strong, confident and with lots of self esteem
    England's dancing days are done...

Quote Originally Posted by badhorsie View Post
    So the neighbours saw but did not physically intervene, Oh my. Prayers for that little girl, may she grow up strong, confident and with lots of self esteem
    At least one guy saw him dragging the little girl, badhorsie and he did put his face on TV. I have no doubt if he knew the little girl didn't "belong" with the guy he'd have went after him. People in that neighborhood believe in vigilante justice and have gotten away with it. Some of the accounts say an eyewitness did help so maybe it was that man.

Also there's a timeline here and the little girl was gone about fiteen minutes and the mom called the cops. I'm not sure if she went looking for her or what?

More at link including how fast the cops worked. How fast they had a picture of him up and how fast someone called and turned his *** in. Oh and also a bunch of comments that ultimately turn into race relations per se. This is a rough neighborhood. Rough. Hoping this little girl will get counseling.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20...f_girl__6.html

Meet Marcise Turner

http://cbsphilly.files.wordpress.com...marcise-dl.jpg

Next time they give a description out of a suspect I wish they'd elaborate to what size the tattoo's are. I see the smaller star under one eye like the old tear drop on alot of young men. This? Thankfully I don't know the symbolism and do not want to know.

What a horror story!! Does anyone know what's in the center of the star on Turner's face? Evil evil man. What's with these guys thinking they can do this in broad daylight???

Those officers deserve a huge thanks for their quick work. And thank God that the little girl felt bold enough and comfortable enough to tell her mother. Many children would have simply buried this and kept silent. No telling how many other children this girl saved.

Quote Originally Posted by Missizzy View Post
    Does anyone know what's in the center of the star on Turner's face? Evil evil man. What's with these guys thinking they can do this in broad daylight???

Those officers deserve a huge thanks for their quick work.
    Initials in the middle of the stars.

Broad daylight? Just a guess, but note "Corner #7".
    "Wet, wet, wet". However that is not the corner the little baby doll was abducted at. Wet makes you crazy. Not an excuse. A reason and even hardcore addicts do not like doing business with young men high on wet. Again, not certain, but a decent guess. Point blank he brought the attention of the po-po into that area. People do not want that, period.

http://www.philadelphiaweekly.com/ne...-38426414.html

Kudos for the cops who will undoubtedly not get a whole bunch of warm and fuzzy thanks. The poor girl was abducted in the 25th and I think they caught him in the 26th. We can thank them though.

Wet? Thats a new one for me. Off to google.

Scary scary chit. Broad daylight, witnesses, thank all that is holy this child is alive. My mind jumps to shaniya.

ETA okay,wet = pot soaked in pcp. Man, the stupid stuff people do to themselves.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Quote Originally Posted by tlcox View Post
    Wet? Thats a new one for me. Off to google.

Scary scary chit. Broad daylight, witnesses, thank all that is holy this child is alive. My mind jumps to shaniya.

Miss T, it's PCP. They get their Blunts and dip it. It's not our granny's PCP they say although I don't think they changed chemicals. They may call it something else where you live. Bad, bad, bad, bad stuff.

T, I mentioned the wet because I thought why else would he draw attention like that?

Don't be dismayed there's some good folks out there.

Great work by PD though. Good thing they got him off the streets fast. Wet or no, this guy had no inhibitions and no self control. Serious threat, apprehended, thank goodness.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Who lets their 6 year old walk to the store alone?

Glad she is alive. So often they are not.
    Always tell the truth. That way you don't have to remember what you said.--Mark Twain

I knew about wet as Filly filled us in on another thread. Makes people as crazy as shooting bath salts. Watch the children and pets (and goats!!).

Good Lord...what some will put in their body. It's a miracle that this child is still with us.

Sept 2015:

Kensington, according to crime data gathered by the Philadelphia Inquirer, is among the most dangerous neighborhoods in the city in terms of violent crime. In the last month, the neighborhood has had two homicides, three rapes, 26 robberies and 25 assaults, according to the statistics.
    In 2012, police said a 6-year-old girl was walking alone on the same block when she was grabbed by a man, dragged into an abandoned property and sexually assaulted.

The attacker in that case, Marcise Turner, who was 22 at the time, pleaded guilty in 2013 to involuntary deviate sexual intercourse and unlawful sexual contact with a minor, according to court records. He was sentenced to 15 to 30 years in prison for the assault.
    http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/...328422191.html

That's just sick, what the heck is the matter with some people?

Quote Originally Posted by Rayemonde View Post
    I wonder how long he will actually serve.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.