Special Guest Billie Dunn This Sunday Feb. 12 On Websleuths Radio

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
In addition to welcoming Carrie McGonigle (Amber Dubois Mother) we will welcome a very special surprise guest. Can't tell you who just yet but I promise you will want to hear this interview.

CLICK HERE To listen to the show.

Tricia
PS. I will announce on Friday the name or our guest :)

In addition to welcoming Carrie McGonigle (Amber Dubois Mother) we will welcome a very special surprise guest. Can't tell you who just yet but I promise you will want to hear this interview.

CLICK HERE To listen to the show.

Tricia
PS. I will announce on Friday the name or our guest :)

Can you give us a hint? Is it about Caylee Anthony? Is it LDB? Please pretty please?:please:

Seriously...I would die if it was LDB...but I know, given her job...it is not...
(imagine her state of mind now!)

Lol! No. Muzikman. Our beloved poster who made sure we had all of the doc dumps before the media for the most part.

OMG

I am so sorry!!! I am SO stupid. His absence has made my brain go flat! Oh Happy Day!

I have my fingers crossed that it might be Yuri M. *big sigh*

If you sleuth more of Trisha's posts in other threads, she gives hints and I don't think you guys are close. But it sounds like a can't miss show. Do we win a prize if we guess correctly? Do I need my WS secret decoder ring?

<-----Off to charm school classes so I'm on my best behavior for Sunday night's chat.

Well, technically it's Friday on the East Coast. lol
oxoxox
Can't wait!

:tears:
I work the Evening shift on Sunday...

Muzikman!!! would be a BOMBSHELL TONIGHT!! moment

I patiently await Tricia's announcement

But...I will weigh in with a guess and ask is it another interview with Jeff Ashton??

UPDATED GUESS...okay I read some of the posts in the WS Radio thread (link below).....and I am changing my guess to <gulp> Jose Baez or Cindy Anthony

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7585117&posted=1#post7585117
Sunday Feb 12 Special Surprise Guest

HINT from Tricia from the WS Radio Thread

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7585117&posted=1#post7585117
Sunday Feb 12 Special Surprise Guest THREAD

LOL. No not Casey. Although I would love to have her on my show.

My guest on Sunday is someone you will want to ask questions. This person has not been in the media for a while and I don't know if they have ever sat down for an interview like the one coming up on the radio show.

This guest is someone many are angry with and I want to give this person the opportunity to tell their side of the story.

I'm still stunned this person agreed to be on the show.

Now, I have just described about 890 people we have discussed on Websleuths. LOL. Good luck.

Tricia post #10
Ok you guys are on the right track. Naming people who have people angry at them.

One thing I will tell you is whomever comes on my show will always be treated in a respectful manner.*

One of the reasons this person agreed is because I assured them they would have time to speak without interruption and I would not be rude to them.

*Disclaimer: there are always exceptions to this rule but I will always do my best to be respectful and I guarantee I will be respectful with the guest on Sunday. If I had someone like Casey Anthony on the show I don't know how long I could hold out before losing it.

TRICIA post # 16
Let me clear something up. This person has done interviews in the past but hasn't done them for a while. And this interview is a long one. This person will be on the air with me for at least an hour maybe more. No commercials. What I meant was this is a first for this person in that they are sitting down for such a long time to talk and it's been a while since they have done any major media.

One of the jurors?

Oh dear - if this is Jose Baez, I will have to "sign off" out of respect for Tricia and WS itself. This is one person I don't care to hear from no matter what he says.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back