GUILTY CA - Aaron Gaudinier arrested for child *advertiser censored*, children's underwear found in home

Missizzy

Reaction score
And why would a man who "lives with an elderly woman" need children's underwear?

http://www.cbs47.tv/news/local/stor...d-in-Home/BuNeqAsvn0q2TeHCCRq45A.cspx?rss=153

Child *advertiser censored* and underwear found in home
February 9, 2012

"A Madera County man is in jail after thousands of images of child *advertiser censored*, digital photos and children's underwear were found in his home. 47-year-old Aaron Lewis Gaudinier is being held on ten-thousand-dollars bail...."

and

Gaudinier lives about a hundred yards from Berenda Elementary School, north of Madera...."

More at link (plus video and mugshot)

What is with the $10,000 bond? Isn't that awfully low for that much child *advertiser censored*?

I also don't see a thing about the guy having his own children. So....who do these undies belong to? Visiting neighbor or relative kids don't often leave their underwear behind, in my experience. Possibly they were purchased by Gaudinier but somehow, I'm not thinking that's the case here.

I also don't see a thing about the guy having his own children. So....who do these undies belong to? Visiting neighbor or relative kids don't often leave their underwear behind, in my experience. Possibly they were purchased by Gaudinier but somehow, I'm not thinking that's the case here.

Yeah, I keep wondering where the underwear came from too. I would hope that LE would be able to tell if they were new or not. If they are not new, they need to find out where they came from and how he came into possession of them.

May 2014:

Aaron Lewis Gaudinier, 50, of Madera, pleaded guilty before United States District Judge Lawrence J. O’Neill to one count of receipt and distribution of child *advertiser censored*. According to a plea agreement, on dates between December 14, 2011, and February 4, 2012, Gaudinier knowingly received and distributed more than 600 images of minors engaged in sexually explicit conduct. Some of the images were of prepubescent minors and some images depicted violence. Gaudinier has been detained as a danger to the community and flight risk since his initial appearance on February 15, 2012.

http://www.justice.gov/usao-edca/pr/two-men-plead-guilty-separate-child-exploitation-cases

August 2014:

United States District Judge Lawrence J. O’Neill sentenced Aaron Lewis Gaudinier, 50, of Madera, to 11 years and three months in prison, to be followed by 15 years of supervised release, for receipt and distribution of child *advertiser censored*, United States Attorney Benjamin B. Wagner announced.

http://www.justice.gov/usao-edca/pr...d-3-months-prison-child-*advertiser censored*

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back