1229 users online (250 members and 979 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

2012.02.10 - Dateline tonight

They have an interview with the dispatcher who took the 911 calls and other info.
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032600/
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Of course at the same time as the 20/20 show. Argh.

half of us will have to watch 20/20 and the other half of us watch dateline and then compare!
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

don't you guys/girls have DVR's????

Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    half of us will have to watch 20/20 and the other half of us watch dateline and then compare!
    I watched the preview at the link and have no need to see any more. He needs to find a new profession. One that does not deal with life and death situations.

I have my DVR set to record both although I don't know if I can stomach it with all the information we are getting day after day, hour after hour.

Quote Originally Posted by matou View Post
    Of course at the same time as the 20/20 show. Argh.
    I know and I love Keith Morrison's voice on Dateline. I guess I will have to flip back and forth. Hulu.com is pretty good about posting their show early the next morning if that would help you out.

Just fyi I don't know if Dateline posts full episodes, but I know 20/20 does. So if you're going to watch one watch Dateline, then watch 20/20 tomorrow (or possibly tonight after it's aired) when it's posted.

btw Karen my hubby recently sat next to Keith Morrison on a flight and said he was very nice

Quote Originally Posted by Adrienne37 View Post
    I have my DVR set to record both although I don't know if I can stomach it with all the information we are getting day after day, hour after hour.
    I just did a search to save it on my DVR (Direct TV) and the description says Scott Powell, you'd think they'd proof read. geeesh.
    Anything worth dewing, is worth dewing well!
    Proud parent of 3 rescued schnauzers

Quote Originally Posted by Salsa View Post
    Just fyi I don't know if Dateline posts full episodes, but I know 20/20 does. So if you're going to watch one watch Dateline, then watch 20/20 tomorrow (or possibly tonight after it's aired) when it's posted.

btw Karen my hubby recently sat next to Keith Morrison on a flight and said he was very nice
    BBM. OMG, he was so lucky. I adore Keith Morrison. He has the most soothing voice (I know I sound crazy LOL).

He does look to be very nice and genuine.

I have actually played some Dateline videos of him to go to sleep at night when my insomnia kicks it.

Did you know he was Matthew Perry's (aka Chandler Bing on Friends) step-father?

They would have had to pull me off of him if I saw him. LOL! Thanks for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew View Post
    They have an interview with the dispatcher who took the 911 calls and other info.
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032600/
    OMG!

He is in major CYA mode. What a jerk. Sorry, but that's my opinion. Does he really think people will believe him?

Quote Originally Posted by karen7868 View Post
    BBM. OMG, he was so lucky. I adore Keith Morrison. He has the most soothing voice (I know I sound crazy LOL).

He does look to be very nice and genuine.

I have actually played some Dateline videos of him to go to sleep at night when my insomnia kicks it.

Did you know he was Matthew Perry's (aka Chandler Bing on Friends) step-father?

They would have had to pull me off of him if I saw him. LOL! Thanks for sharing!
    OT but he also played a news reporter in the "Seinfeld" episode in CA where Kramer was accused of being a serial killer...lol
    Just my opinion, of course.

According to the description on tvguide.com of the 20/20 episode, the entire hour is not about the Powell case. Some of the show will be an interview with someone from "Mob Wives". That's why I'm planning on watching Dateline.

Quote Originally Posted by eileenhawkeye View Post
    According to the description on tvguide.com of the 20/20 episode, the entire hour is not about the Powell case. Some of the show will be an interview with someone from "Mob Wives". That's why I'm planning on watching Dateline.
    20/20 always does more than one story, so they won't give it much time, Dateline will give it the whole hour...unless 20/20 cleared the decks this time.
    Just my opinion, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey2Me1MoThyme View Post
    I just did a search to save it on my DVR (Direct TV) and the description says Scott Powell, you'd think they'd proof read. geeesh.
    I have just regular cable and it says Scott Powell on the show description also.

Someone must have been thinking of Scott Peterson when they were typing that in.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast