Billie Dunn on Websleuths Radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Billie Dunn will be my guest on Websleuths Radio this Sunday Feb. 12.

In addition to Billie we welcome Carrie McGonigle. Carrie is the mother of Amber Dubois, heads up Team Amber, and is a Websleuths member.

LISTEN HERE THIS SUNDAY FEB. 12 8 PM EASTERN, 7 PM CENTRAL, 6 PM MOUNTAIN, AND 7 PM PACIFIC.

Feel free to post questions here.

Tricia

wow. I am not sure if I can bring myself to listen to her after all of this time. :mad:

Yep, I'll have to sit this one out for sure. Can't stomach her.

I would like to know how she is staying with the man who is a "person of interest" in her daughter's disappearance and also how she feels knowing that her significant other had child *advertiser censored* stashed all over her house?

I hope she is not going to spend her precious airtime to call out LE and blame them for not finding her child yet. That is how she has acted in past press conferences.

Look on the bright side, she might not even bother to show, she's done it before.

Guys, we have a chance to listen to Billie's side of the story. Uninterrupted. No lawyer.

Give her a chance. If we want to find out what happened to Hailey then we need to hear from those involved.

Billie is going to be asked the tough questions by me but I will do so respectfully.

My goal is not to be rude or to make her feel attacked. My goal is to get information we can all use to help with the case.

I hope you will give her a chance to explain all the questions we have for her.

It does no good to ignore someone so close to the case especially if we are trying to solve it.

I'll be listening! The more talking the people I am suspicious of do ~ the more they seem to box themselves in. If Billie Dunn wants to talk for an hour or more (??!?) I will be more than pleased to listen to every word she has to say.

Don't worry, Tricia, about me being disrespectful ~ I won't even call in ~ but you can bet I'll be listening to you uncoiling the rope for her to verbally hang herself with!

Thanks for having the patience to do it Tricia. For me, it will an hour in my life that I can't get back so I'll just come in and read the recaps that our fabulous sleuthers post for us.

Here is a few questions I have:

1)why did she move away?

2)does she still communicate with investigators on a regular basis?

3)what is she currently doing to help find her daughter/how is she involved in the search process?

(I have a ton of other questions but those are a few that may not get a hang up :)

Well, I don't really know about this case. I do remember reading a bit about here but what I remember is really nil so if I can remember I'll listen to the show.

If you have questions go ahead and post them here. I am working on the questions tonight so go for it.

Why did Shawn quit his job that day?

Why didn't she communicate with her daughter that entire day and entire night? She just got a second hand message about some sleep over plans, but never confirmed with Hailey or checked in with her.

Why did Shawn quit his job that day?

Why didn't she communicate with her daughter that entire day and entire night? She just got a second hand message about some sleep over plans, but never confirmed with Hailey or checked in with her.

Thank you. These are great questions. Keep them coming.

1. Where was Shaun when he was supposed to be at work but apparently went there, clocked in, bought a soda, and then walked out. Did he go to his mothers? If so, why didn't he call Billie?

Thanks for having the patience to do it Tricia. For me, it will an hour in my life that I can't get back so I'll just come in and read the recaps that our fabulous sleuthers post for us.

You know, I can never find the recaps for the radio shows-is there a thread for each show, or a thread of all shows? My audio has not been working lately so I can't listen anyway (darn it all :) )

here is another one: what does she think of her son finding SA at their house with a "deer in the headlights" look after Hailey went missing and the fact that he had to break in their house to get in despite knocking on the door, etc????

Has SA had any more contact with the woman he was having the affair with?

what has the reason for SA quitting his job been to you (to BD)

what does SA say about his cell phone pings placing him back at the home after he quit his job?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni