Page 3 of 105 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
    IMO even if Jane did suspect the S&M activities of Bob and looked the other way so she wouldn't be pestered into doing that weird stuff herself, she was still murdered by somebody who wanted her out of their way. It doesn't matter what Jane did or didn't do - Jane did not murder anybody. She didn't deserve to have her life snuffed out for any reason.

I'm hoping they're looking deeply into rg too. 'Friend' Beth was operating under the Griem mo when she offered up that bb didn't allow rg to own a cell phone. In other words she basically shouted, 'don't go looking for rg's cell phone because bb didn't allow her to have one'. So, I hope they've looked into rg's cell phone. Bet there's some good evidence contained there. What type of free standing grown woman lets her married boyfriend tell her if she can or cannot have a cell phone? Just like Joe, rg must be missing a few brain cells and bb knows how to find those kinds of people. Having dumb slaves is a good thing I guess.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Woe.be.gone For This Useful Post:

I for one am impressed with the simplicity and eloquence of the statement from Jane's family Thank you. Jane seemed to have been a strong, lovely charismatic woman. That seems to have been lost among the tawdry behavior of BB and his attorney.

I still am waiting to see how JG got to the house that day. Has that ever been said?
    I hope RG did not know BB's intentions with Jane. If she didn't, I hope that she stopped all communication with him and ended the affair. BB being watched now has to put a real damper on his double life. Hah! If he gets put away who would take care of all the crap he left behind? I don't think his kids?
    I did read that he called his momma right away to come over the night he reported Jane missing. I find that VERY WEIRD!!!

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to angelindisguyz For This Useful Post:

The fact that JB had insurance policies totaling less than 100k doesn't even make sense or sound right for a woman making 120k a year. Either way, people have killed for far less money. Griem, seems so incompetent. As far as bb goes... as the judge said to CA in her trial, "the truth and Ms Anthony are strangers".

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Nieschk For This Useful Post:

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    last night I was wondering to myself if wayne county will indict via a grand jury? was just wondering if that is what they are up to right now?

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    last night I was wondering to myself if wayne county will indict via a grand jury? was just wondering if that is what they are up to right now?
    I was wondering same yesterday as i searched for any updates. I concluded perhaps that is the route or just waiting on forensics to support the case? or maybe we will see both happen. I think LE knows much more. At least i hope so. As the report came out about a foot being on Jane's neck it is just heartbreaking to think how she suffered physically and in terror fighting for her life
    All posts are my opinion only unless supported by a link
    Keep calm and carry on

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bravo For This Useful Post:

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    FYI: The Michigan judicial system no longer allows for Grand Juries except in Federal cases.

13. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to BetteDavisEyes For This Useful Post:

thanks BDE!

that is strange!

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo View Post
    I was wondering same yesterday as i searched for any updates. I concluded perhaps that is the route or just waiting on forensics to support the case? or maybe we will see both happen. I think LE knows much more. At least i hope so. As the report came out about a foot being on Jane's neck it is just heartbreaking to think how she suffered physically and in terror fighting for her life
    News of Whitney Houston's death and continuing speculation about COD have pretty much usurped other local news coverage.

17. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to BetteDavisEyes For This Useful Post:

There's nothing new being reported, but here's an update from WDIV within the last half hour:

Jane Bashara murder investigation is in 3rd week

Investigation continues into 56-year-old Grosse Pointe Park woman's murder

Published On: Feb 13 2012 01:12:13 PM EST Updated On: Feb 13 2012 01:15:14 PM EST

GROSSE POINTE PARK, Mich. -
    The investigation into finding the killer of Jane Bashara will reach three weeks on Tuesday.

It was Tuesday, Jan. 24 when Bob Bashara told police he arrived home that evening at about 8 p.m .to find his wife, Jane, missing.

Her body was discovered the next day in her sports utility vehicle parked in an east Detroit alley...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/i...z/-/index.html

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BetteDavisEyes For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post
    FYI: The Michigan judicial system no longer allows for Grand Juries except in Federal cases.
    Thanks for that info. I live in Michigan and did NOT know that. So, it seems like it is the sole responsibility of the DA in the county the murder was committed in to bring charges?
    Last edited by Basmat; 02-13-2012 at 02:50 PM. Reason: spelling error

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Basmat For This Useful Post:

Griem at his best again...

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2...xt%7CFRONTPAGE

Blasting the media again because a reporter followed him as bb drove his daughter back to school.

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Nieschk For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Nieschk View Post
    Griem at his best again...

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2...xt%7CFRONTPAGE

Blasting the media again because a reporter followed him as bb drove his daughter back to school.

" Griem has said he fears authorities may have already reached a plea-bargain agreement with Joseph Gentz to testify against his client"

When you lay down with dogs, you get up with fleas, Mr. Griem.

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Basmat For This Useful Post:

In a memo sent to members of the press today, David Griem, the attorney for her husband Bob Bashara, questioned whether some of the reporting amounts to sensationalism
    at least he called it like it is!

Griem said he told a reporter Friday that Jane and Bob Bashara’s daughter was coming home from college because she needed family bonding.

“Shame on me for making this information public,” he said.
    http://www.freep.com/article/2012021...rk-Bob-Bashara

I think Griem likes the sensationalism and media attention! And if he is so concerned for the children he needs to cork it imhoo

Quote Originally Posted by Basmat View Post
    " Griem has said he fears authorities may have already reached a plea-bargain agreement with Joseph Gentz to testify against his client"

When you lay down with dogs, you get up with fleas, Mr. Griem.
    http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2012 ... CFRONTPAGE

The lawyer representing a man identified by police as the sole person of interest in the investigation of his wife's strangulation slaying has criticized the nationwide media attention the case has drawn as "tabloid journalism at its worst."

David Griem, who has been Bob Bashara's outspoken advocate while police searched his home and questioned a man who allegedly claimed he was paid by Bashara to kill Jane Bashara, on Monday issued a memorandum accusing an unidentified reporter of overstepping the boundaries of responsible journalism by following his client Sunday evening as he drove his daughter back to college.
    my opinion...........and i happen to agree with it.....

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lauriej For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 105 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast