Page 4 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast
    sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    furthermore, at his monster of a presser Griem stated that the daughter would be coming home on weekends to the media...

and now he is calling them hounds etc..

bet this was a plan in the works!

(epic fail Griem)

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

I have thought long and hard about revealing personal info

I have only posted once to this thread, but I've followed it closely.

At the risk of being flamed or labeled a "pervert", I now want to say something.

When I was younger and before becoming disabled, I was someone who was into S&M myself.

Most people who have posted on the S&M aspect have described it as "unnatural" and "depraved". Many have implied that S&M is perverted and that ANYONE who engages in those activities are mentally ill.

My only reason for posting my own experience is to point out that not all people are the same.

My own reasons for S&M activity in my past are very different than some. I never engaged in any relationship with a married man. I never participated in S&M where a man wanted to bring a second woman into our relationship.

There is a difference in the S&M community between "slave" and "submissive", and it is profound.

For those that have posted about the "perversity" of S&M, I am bemused. I don't judge people because they only like the missionary position, but then I guess the attitude of some who have treated S&M like some disease should no longer surprise me.

I just wanted to respond to those that HAVE behaved in a manner that condemns anyone into S&M as perverts not worth breathing the same air...and to remind them that don't judge want you don't practice yourself.

I am too old and too sick to be a part of that "lifestyle" at this point. I'm just astounded that so many who don't understand have posted terms like "perverts".

Whatever. Thanks. I am NOT defending BB or his "slave". Just wanted to say that SOME people have alternative life styles. That does not make them perverts or substandard life forms.

Thanks!

Thanks Basmat for sharing your experience. If we have questions perhaps you may have answers from your experience? I am the first to say have at er as far as what folks choose as lifestyle. It's a salacious tidbit in this case as it seems to be a motive or part of the murder motive. Probably tons of folks we know that engage in lifestyle choices we would never guess. Sorry to hear you are of ill health now. Thanks again for sharing that.
    All posts are my opinion only unless supported by a link
    Keep calm and carry on

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bravo For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Bravo View Post
    Thanks Basmat for sharing your experience. If we have questions perhaps you may have answers from your experience? I am the first to say have at er as far as what folks choose as lifestyle. It's a salacious tidbit in this case as it seems to be a motive or part of the murder motive. Probably tons of folks we know that engage in lifestyle choices we would never guess. Sorry to hear you are of ill health now. Thanks again for sharing that.
    Thanks for your concern about my health. And I'd be willing to answer questions about why some people choose alternate lifestyles.

Again, I never was involved with a married man, and would have never tolerated a third person.

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Basmat For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Basmat View Post
    Thanks for your concern about my health. And I'd be willing to answer questions about why some people choose alternate lifestyles.

Again, I never was involved with a married man, and would have never tolerated a third person.
    Your welcome. Hey it's like anything else some folks take something to another level such as bob did. Thanks for being open to questions.
    Keep calm and carry on

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bravo For This Useful Post:

You know you've got some problems when your OWN LAWYER has to try and redact his careless ramblings....

11. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to chasing.halos For This Useful Post:

Thanks Bravo, well said ! and ditto !

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Nieschk For This Useful Post:

Your welcome. Hey it's like anything else some folks take something to another level such as bob did. Thanks for being open to questions.
    And those women who troll for other women to please their "Master" have severe psychological problems.

This Rachel person should be looked at more closely, IMO. Women who are this brainwashed are capable of ANYTHING.

15. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Basmat For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Basmat View Post
    And those women who troll for other women to please their "Master" have severe psychological problems.

This Rachel person should be looked at more closely, IMO. Women who are this brainwashed are capable of ANYTHING.
    True dat.
    Keep calm and carry on

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bravo For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by chasing.halos View Post
    You know you've got some problems when your OWN LAWYER has to try and redact his careless ramblings....

Exactly. This POS has been lying since day 1.

And now he has his kids lying for him!

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Basmat For This Useful Post:

His kids

Are in denial. They WANT to believe their father did NOT kill their mother.

FAIL.

21. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Basmat For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Nieschk View Post
    Thanks Bravo, well said ! and ditto !
    I can tell all of you, that my experence no woman can claim she did not know she was involved with a married man.

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Basmat For This Useful Post:

Radar tells any woman the lie

And BB LIED to everyone

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Basmat For This Useful Post:

Basmat!

Thank you .. I posted on a previous thread about people and their sex lives. I said that there would be WS posters that were involved in S&M .. and I was right!

AGain .. I think the S&M is less of a concern for me than his infidelity, pressure from the 'other woman', money issues, etc. It might be 'fun' to talk about because it adds spice to the story, but:

At the end of the day, it is SELFISHNESS that get's married women erased by their spouses ..

Thank you for sharing .. and, no, I don't think you're a 'pervert' ...

imo

27. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TexasCharm For This Useful Post:

oh, I can certainly believe that
    Last edited by Nieschk; 02-13-2012 at 05:53 PM. Reason: meant to be inserted after Basmat's post above

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nieschk For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast