Page 42 of 105 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 ... LastLast
    forgetmenot, Unless BB is actually innocent (is that even in the realm of possibilities?), how could anyone want to mixed up in a relationship where your partner was considered a POI in his wife's death? It would seem that there are enough other "Masters" that seem to have better morals and scruples than BB. It would be quite sad to see them hook back up even if there was not enough evidence to convict.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Nieschk For This Useful Post:

You are assuming RG has morals.And that RG knew nothing of the plot on Jane,which I am not convinced she knew nothing of the plan.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Well, I believe at one time she had morals... lol. Her dodging and staying out of the media as much as she can makes me think she really does not know too much but like you I do not thnk she is totally clueless.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nieschk For This Useful Post:

Hoping for Justice For Jane. Just checking in to see if Bobby has had to spend a night in county yet, or if the wheels of justice are still being greased for him. MOO there are more than one individual on the inside making it easy for BB to not be indicted...I am hoping to eat crow one day, when I say again, I do not think BB will ever be charged with a single crime that could end up incarcerating him.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BeeBeeOh For This Useful Post:

Investigators question Jane Bashara's children in her murder investigation
    Attorney says investigators flew to Iowa to talk with Grosse Pointe Park mother's son

Published On: Apr 06 2012 05:16:53 PM EDT Updated On: Apr 06 2012 05:23:06 PM EDT

----

...The Local 4 Defenders have learned that Bob Bashara’s son, Robert Jr., who lives in the Hawkeye state, was interviewed on the record by investigators as part of his mother’s murder case....

---- VIDEO & TEXT ----

----

...David Griem, said both of the couple’s children, Robert and Jessica, have been interviewed.

"Bob Jr. was interviewed for more than three hours out in Iowa this week," Griem said. "Jessica Bashara has been interviewed no less than four times by various police agencies in this case."

Griem said both children could have had a lawyer sit by their side for the investigative subpoena, but neither felt it was necessary.

"Both indicated they wanted to go forward on their own," he said.

Local 4 legal analyst attorney Todd Flood said it’s not unusual for law enforcement to interview family in an investigation.

"What they want to figure out is the truth. So, they want to eliminate defenses and make sure they're putting the right person in the defendant's chair," Flood said.

But, Flood said, flying investigators to Iowa is significant.

"They're moving the ball down the field as fast they can. They didn't wait for whatever vacation, for whatever break. They went out to get the person, to get the interview," Flood said...

----------------

More at the Source: http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/i...d/-/index.html

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Darkman00 For This Useful Post:

Attorney says investigators crossed line when questioning Bashara children
    Attorney David Griem says Bashara's children were asked unrelated, unwarranted questions by investigators

Author: Marc Santia, Local 4 Defenders
    Published On: Apr 06 2012 06:04:51 PM EDT Updated On: Apr 06 2012 06:44:27 PM EDT

---- VIDEO & TEXT ----

GROSSE POINTE PARK, Mich. -
    Attorney David Griem said he understand investigators needed to interview Bob and Jane Bashara's children, Robert Jr. and Jessica, but the veteran lawyer also feels law enforcement crossed the line.

"If you're going after somebody you go after that individual. You don't go after their children," Griem said...

----

..."The interviews seemed to be more pointed to poisoning them against their father than answering questions," he said.

Griem said the children were questioned about relationships Bashara reputedly had years ago.

"What relevance does that have to this investigation? Zero. Zip. Nada," he said.

Griem said Jessica was shown a Valentine's Day card which, according to investigators, her father gave to a woman he allegedly had an affair with before Jane's death.

"Jessica, in particular, said to me, 'This had nothing to do with trying to find out who my mother's murderer was,'" Griem said.

---------

More at the Source: http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/i...n/-/index.html

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Darkman00 For This Useful Post:

Veteran Detroit attorney Susan Reed in spotlight again as she takes on Bashara case
    April 7, 2012

Detroit attorney Susan Reed is a veteran of high-profile and ghastly cases. / JESSICA J. TREVINO / Detroit Free Press

Inmates like her. And that's a good thing, Detroit attorney Susan Reed says.

A veteran of a chilling parade of high-profile and ghastly cases, Reed is suddenly in the Detroit area's brightest public spotlight again as the court-appointed lawyer for Joseph Gentz, the handyman charged with murder and conspiracy in the January strangulation of Grosse Pointe Park marketing executive Jane Bashara...

--------

More at the Source: http://www.freep.com/article/2012040...n-Bashara-case

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Darkman00 For This Useful Post:

LOL ... Anyone noticed the original photo of Susan Reed in above post?
    I didn't upload the photo to the "picture hosting" site this time (in the post above) ... Instead I hot-linked it directly from the Source...

Just now ... - I refreshed the screen and was surprised to see another photo of Susan Reed (the one that is showing now in above post)

Original newspaper picture was this one:

Click to show spoiler

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Darkman00 For This Useful Post:

yeah I saw it last night when you posted it...weirdness.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BeeBeeOh For This Useful Post:

Why does Grime have to make some comment to the media each time the LE their job? He doesn't know what they know, so he keeps putting his foot in his mouth to look like a knucklehead, IMO.
    I wish Reed the best with bringing the pieces of this puzzle together. She will have her work cut out for her.
    On the other hand, I do believe in Worthy and her work ethic!! I believe that in time, she will have enough to nail bb into a cell. I just love the thought that when he is charged, he probably will not be out on bail.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to angelindisguyz For This Useful Post:

I believe in Worthy, its the ones who provide her with her ammunition that I worry about being corrupt.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BeeBeeOh For This Useful Post:

Bashara "treading water," waiting for developments in wife's murder case
    Published: Saturday, April 07, 2012

By Mitch Hotts

With the prospect of criminal charges being filed against him in the next 10 days in connection with the murder of his wife, Bob Bashara plans to attend Easter Mass today and spend the rest of the day relaxing and reflecting at his Grosse Pointe Park home.

New rumors have emerged indicating the Wayne County Prosecutor’s Office may file charges by the end of the upcoming week or in the beginning of the week of April 16 alleging Bashara had a role in the strangulation of his 56-year-old wife, Jane.

“This holiday weekend is going to be the worst time for the family,” said defense attorney Dave Griem. “For Bob, the loss of his wife has had a horrific effect on him and their two children because Jane was the rock of the family, their source of strength.”...

----

...In the meantime, Bob Bashara continues to go about his work as a property manager overseeing rental properties in Detroit and Grosse Pointe. He and his mother last month took a drive to Iowa to visit his son and returned to Michigan without incident.

“He’s treading water right now,” Griem said. “He’s been spending time with his kids and doing a tremendous amount of public service work.”

Griem said Bashara no longer has contact with Rachel Gillette, the former Wayne State University employee and alleged mistress who has been linked to Bashara. Internet postings on a sadomasochism website suggest the two were involved in an S&M relationship.

Bashara has received about two dozen letters from character witnesses in case he is charged with his wife’s murder. The letters would be used to convince a judge to release him on bond while the case is pending.

“That’s pretty impressive considering the massive amount of media coverage related to this tragedy,” Griem said.
    ----------------

More at the Source:

http://www.dailytribune.com/articles...mode=fullstory

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Darkman00 For This Useful Post:

Same article (that was posted above) ... but with a different heading and from original Source:

Bob Bashara may be charged in wife's slaying this week
    Published: Sunday, April 08, 2012

more at original Source: http://www.macombdaily.com/articles/...mode=fullstory

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Darkman00 For This Useful Post:

I sure hope he isn't granted bail if and when he get's arrested!!! Even if he didn't kill her (which I think he did, who else had motive), just for crap he did to Jane in the marriage.

I wonder if Grime has lost some client's due to his opening of his mouth in this case and how he handles himself in the news. I'd never hire the guy, even if he was free.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to angelindisguyz For This Useful Post:

... Kinda older, but kinda relevant ... and i didn't see it posted before:

Oakland County Prosecutor Jessica Cooper stunned at comments from Bashara attorney
    http://www.dailytribune.com/articles...mode=fullstory

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Darkman00 For This Useful Post:

Page 42 of 105 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 ... LastLast