1173 users online (227 members and 946 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha

A Message to Websleuths Members and Readers from Chuck Cox

Dear Websleuths Members,

Chuck Cox would like to ask all of us for a favor;

Please dial back on the criticism of the police, the prosecutors, and all those working hard to help find Susan.

Mr. Cox said he knows emotions are running high but he stressed that the detectives in the case want to bring Susan home as much as he does and even if mistakes were made it does no good now to criticize. Mr. Cox also stated that they wanted to get Josh as much as anyone.

He did say he thought Josh could have been arrested last year and he did tell the prosecutor that Josh was capable of hurting the boys so they had better do something fast. The prosecutor's office told him they had it under control.

Mr. Cox said even if it comes to light that the police and the prosecutors made a mistake and for whatever reason did not arrest Josh when they could have to please dial back the harsh words.

Can this man be any more of a saint?

Can there be a bigger difference in the character of Chuck Cox and the Powell men?

If you want to help Susan's family the first thing you can do is to stop with the criticizing of law enforcement.

There really is only one person to blame and that is Josh.

Thank you.
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

coopzoo is offline Whoever is trying to bring you down is already below you.
    What an amazing soul this man has. God bless him.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    He does read here by the way. I'm sure he will read this thread especially.
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

God bless the Cox family and all who loved Susan and her sons.
    This would include the innocent Powell family members, his mother.
    What a huge heart Mr. & Mrs. Cox has to bear all this tradgedies.
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

The beautiful roundabout of Context, Veracity, and JUSTICE
    It is truly humbling to witness how Mr. and Mrs. Cox are dealing with the events they have been faced with over the past two years and more.

I think every WSer feels frustrated and outraged, and sincerely wants to do something, anything, to help the Cox family. The first step each of us can take is to honor Chuck's wishes in every way. Thanks for sharing his thoughts, Tricia.

You can hold back from the suffering of the world. You have free permission to do so and it is in accordance with your nature.
    But perhaps this very holding back is the one suffering you could have avoided.
    Franz Kafka

Be not simply good. Be good for something.
    HDT

I'm thankful to Mr. Cox for saying what he did, because the enormity of devistation that they are going through, is amazing to think that he can forgive anyone who may have lived through any of this and been a part in the drama. Josh Powell caused this, no one else.

Dear Chuck and Judy Cox,

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

I have admired both of you. My heart breaks for you.

Judy Cox, I can tell you are hurting so bad and have such a wonderful love of Susan. What love you have in your heart. I hope I am such a good mom as you.

As someone who has had a lot of heartache and loss in my life....you are such a testament to the love of our Savior, Jesus Christ.

I'm so sorry for what you have endured.

May God Bless You and Keep You.

I will keep you in my prayers.

Mr. Mrs. Cox, I have been praying for your family since your precious Susan went missing. I will continue to pray for God to strengthen you and your family and friends. I do admire you both, I can see the love of Jesus in your every word and deed. What a wonderful reunion you and Susan and Charlie and Braden will have in Heaven!!! Until then you can rest assured that they safe are in the arms of the Savior.

Dear Mr. Cox,
    Your dignity and respect for those around you during these most horrific times has made an indelible mark on me . You make me want to be a better person and carry that dignity you have shown within me. I have the utmost admiration for you and yours,
    Sincerely, Peazzzer
    JMO, MOO, Doing my best. I am not perfect and I don't expect you to be either.

Still sending prayers up to our Lord for your family!

Quote Originally Posted by ynotdivein View Post
    It is truly humbling to witness how Mr. and Mrs. Cox are dealing with the events they have been faced with over the past two years and more.

I think every WSer feels frustrated and outraged, and sincerely wants to do something, anything, to help the Cox family. The first step each of us can take is to honor Chuck's wishes in every way. Thanks for sharing his thoughts, Tricia.

I completely agree with the above. Thanks for saying it for me too, YNDI.
    Quote Originally Posted by mamamia54 View Post
    I'm thankful to Mr. Cox for saying what he did, because the enormity of devistation that they are going through, is amazing to think that he can forgive anyone who may have lived through any of this and been a part in the drama. Josh Powell caused this, no one else.
    And Steven Powell. I firmly believe that he manipulated everything about Susan's disappearance. If he couldn't have her, and he couldn't because she wouldn't let him near her, he didn't want anyone to have her. Josh was who he was because of Steven, IMO. I hope he never gets out of prison,,,ever.

God Bless the Cox family.

Mr. and Mrs Cox,

Thank you both, for teaching us all lessons each day of dignity, respect, forgiveness and the utmost strength. Your courage through this horrible tragedy has taught me many life lessons, including today. It's no wonder your beautiful daughter and her young sons, have caught the attention of the nation.

God Bless you both! I pray Susan is brought home soon, to rest with her sons. I pray you have peace and justice.

He is such a nice man. I dont know where he finds the strength...

Mr.& Mrs. Cox,

All of us here can learn a great lesson in humility, thanks to you. My heart and prayers go out to you and your family in this difficult time. May God's blessings shine upon you and touch your hearts with love and comfort.
    "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere!" MLK, Jr.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast