State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-14-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be starting up any minute now ...

Good Morning. Thanks for the thread Otto.

Going over the NTO again. Measurements of JY's body, fingerprints etc.

What would be the point of measuring from the shoulder to the elbow and the elbow to the wrist? I wonder why this is being introduced in testimony.

What would be the point of measuring from the shoulder to the elbow and the elbow to the wrist? I wonder why this is being introduced in testimony.

Blood splatter?

Did trace taping for hairs in the suv. checked for blood on driver's seat, etc.

No blood found inside, or outside of suv.

showing photos of the suv. My moniter is not great, so if anyone sees something interesting please share. TIA :)

I thought that was odd, everything but his hands?????

It's like he was taking anthropometric measurements, but missed the important ones ... making all of them useless ... doesn't make any sense to me.

It's like he was taking anthropometric measurements, but missed the important ones ... making all of them useless ... doesn't make any sense to me.

Sounds like it might be related to moving of camera. i just dont understand.

Me either. Hands of a suspect would seem especially important.

:waitasec:

The hand-print on the pipe was from Elmer.
He said he grabbed the pipe for balance when he plugged the camera back in (used ladder)

187162-hotel_4-30-640x426.jpg

Someone kicked a rock onto the sidewalk, collected a rock from the sidewalk and ... how can it be said that it is the same rock.

No prints from the camera. Handprint on the pipe ... took a swab ... it was analyzed ... a number was attached to it ... it was number CCBI # 39 ... recovered ridge detail from print ... they were labelled ... given number CCBI # 5-49 ... no info on who it matched at this time.

The rock ... on the sidewalk ... no other rocks on sidewalk ... lots of identical rocks, couple of feet away. Photographed rock on sidewalk before collecting it. He took safeguards to protect that rock ... but he's omitting the fact that it was several days after the murder that he collected the rock.

Sounds like it might be related to moving of camera. i just dont understand.

I think it's going to come out that the camera and pipe cannot be linked to him ... but we'll see.

Is that the infamous USA Today shown in the back of the Explorer? Is that where it was found, or was it in the front part of the vehicle? If it was found in the back, doesn't that scream someone going to some trouble to keep a paper that's going to be a big part of their story? If he sat in the car and read it, then when he finished the sports scores he had to get out, go round to the back, popit open, and put the paper there. Lots of care to take with a day-old paper.

Its almost hard to type this stuff with a straight face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanayarford