720 users online (101 members and 619 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Questions for Ron Rugen **no general discussion**

I hope it's ok to start this thread. I thought it might be easier to just have a Q & A thread for Ron so we don't get so off topic on the other threads.

Ron, First off thank you for being willing to discuss some of your findings with us, it's very insightful to see things from your perspective.

My questions:

When Lisa first went missing JI & DB provided a list of I think 9 names of people who they thought could have wanted to hurt/take Lisa. Did you ever inquire of them as to who these people were? I'm not looking for a list of names. I'm just wondering if they were friends, relatives, neighbors, workmates?

Have you interviewed the Irwin family? We've been told that they all support DB & JI and think that DB is innocent. If you've talked with them, how did they come to that conclusion? As I recall, they had never met DB or Lisa, are they basing their opinion on what Jeremy has told them?

In the Dr Phil interview, DB indicated that they think that Lisa is alive, do they have any idea about who has her or where she is? What makes them think Lisa is alive?

How many missing persons cases have you been involved in?

I have a few:

Have you ever talked with MT and, if so, what type of a feel did you get from him regarding his telling the story about seeing a man with a baby?

Do you know if JB's car was one that was searched?

Since you are familiar with the area, in looking at the area that MT said the man was walking with the baby, where does it go to? I mean, if the man just kept walking, where would that lead towards?

Do you know if the area that the man was walking around with the baby has been searched?

Thanks in advance.

In regards to Lisa & her husband, the neighbors who saw a man with a baby at 11:57pm, have you talked to them? Do you know why the wife talks for the husband?

Has anyone checked to see who had MWs phone number before her?

Answers in cap to the questions:

When Lisa first went missing JI & DB provided a list of I think 9 names of people who they thought could have wanted to hurt/take Lisa. Did you ever inquire of them as to who these people were? I'm not looking for a list of names. I'm just wondering if they were friends, relatives, neighbors, workmates?
    I AM NOT FAMILIAR WITH THEIR LIST NOR HAVE ANY KNOWLEDGE OF WHO WOULD BE ON IT. I'M NOT SURE IF I DID, I WOULD EVEN PUBLICLY DISCUSS BUT IT'S A MOOT PIONT.

Have you interviewed the Irwin family? We've been told that they all support DB & JI and think that DB is innocent. If you've talked with them, how did they come to that conclusion? As I recall, they had never met DB or Lisa, are they basing their opinion on what Jeremy has told them?
    I HAVE NOT FORMALLY INTERVIEWED THEM.

In the Dr Phil interview, DB indicated that they think that Lisa is alive, do they have any idea about who has her or where she is? What makes them think Lisa is alive?
    IMO, THAT IS HOPE. AND, PUTTING OURSELVES IN THEIR PLACE, IF THERE WAS AN ABDUCTION YOU MUST HOLD OUT HOPE.

How many missing persons cases have you been involved in?[/QUOTE]
    TYPICALLY, I DONT WORK MISSING PERSONS CASES. SEVERAL EXPERTS IN THE FIELD WHO I'VE MET OR TALKED WITH OVER THE COURSE OF THIS INVESTIGATION, HAS ENCOURAGED ME TO GET MORE INVOLVED IN THESE CASES. HUMBLY, THEY CITE MY ABILITY TO TALK TO PEOPLE, EARN TRUST, GET RESULTS, ETC. I HAVE PUBLICLY ADMITTED THAT DON'T NORMALLY WORK THESE CASES. THAT HAS BEEN A CHOICE. THAT MAY CHANGE. A HANDFUL OF CRITICS CAN CITE THIS IF THEY LIKE. I DON'T REALLY CARE. BUT, HUMBLY, LOOK AT THE RESULTS I HAVE GOTTEN ON THIS CASE, WHETHER THEY LIKE IT OR NOT.

Have you tried to visit Jersey? Thanks Ron

Response to question in caps.

Have you ever talked with MT and, if so, what type of a feel did you get from him regarding his telling the story about seeing a man with a baby?
    I BLOGGED ABOUT IT.
    http://kansascitypi.blogspot.com/201...s-it-lisa.html

Do you know if JB's car was one that was searched?
    I BELIEVE IT WAS BUT I WOULD HAVE TO RESEARCH THAT

Since you are familiar with the area, in looking at the area that MT said the man was walking with the baby, where does it go to? I mean, if the man just kept walking, where would that lead towards?
    IT'S IN MY BLOG, BUT IT'S AN OUTER ROAD OFF HWY 435.

Do you know if the area that the man was walking around with the baby has been searched?
    I DO NOT KNOW ALL OF THE AREAS THAT HAVE BEEN SEARCHED IF YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT THE VOLUNTEER SEARCHERS. AS FOR LE, I WOULD HAVE TO RESEARCH THE MAPS. I JUST DID THE INTERVIEW WITH MIKE THOMPSON IN THE LAST COUPLE OF WEEKS SO I HAVEN'T FOLLOWED UP ON THE MAPS YET SINCE I HAVE HAD PAYING WORK THAT I'VE BEEN ON DEADLINE FOR.
    Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by askfornina View Post
    Have you tried to visit Jersey? Thanks Ron
    I have not. Jim Spellman had no success. Megan did tell me she would go visit and see if he would talk to her. But she is living three hours away now and we haven't had that opportunity, even IF he would talk to her.

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Quote Originally Posted by iamnotagolem View Post
    I hope it's ok to start this thread. I thought it might be easier to just have a Q & A thread for Ron so we don't get so off topic on the other threads.
    this thread is a great idea... that being said I have added "no general discussion to the title; so this is a question and answer only thread

Hi Ron-Got a few questions and I apologize in advance in you have already answered some of them-
    1-Do you know if LE has checked out SB's time she went on her liquor run and if they found any video to back up her claim in this?
    2-Do you know if DB-JI-SB knew that the neighbor across the street were gone on vacation?
    3-Do you any other cars that were checked out with dogs besides DB/JI
    I am sure I will have more-but this will be good for now-THANKS
    3-

Ron, at one time there were rumors of a witness seeing PN return to the house on Lister later in the evening. Did you ever find out anything more about that?
    The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.--Albert Einstein

ANSWERS IN CAPS

1-Do you know if LE has checked out SB's time she went on her liquor run and if they found any video to back up her claim in this?
    I DO NOT KNOW. LE DOESN'T SHARE INFO WITH ME; PROBABLY NOT ANYBODY ELSE.

2-Do you know if DB-JI-SB knew that the neighbor across the street were gone on vacation?
    DO YOU MEAN THE ONE AROUND THE CORNER WHERE JERSEY WAS WATCHING THE SPRINKLERS...DENNY WATSON?

3-Do you any other cars that were checked out with dogs besides DB/JI
    I am sure I will have more-but this will be good for now-THANKS
    NOT AWARE. I FOUND IT ODD THAT THE DOGS WEREN'T TAKING TO WATSON'S HOUSE.

Quote Originally Posted by hambirg View Post
    Ron, at one time there were rumors of a witness seeing PN return to the house on Lister later in the evening. Did you ever find out anything more about that?
    Nothing beyond the original information. It's never been confirmed. If has a degree of accuracy, it's intriguing. It's hard to tell what is factual since LE is allowed to send out misinformation. There's been a lot of that in this case.

You' ve probably have answered this one but..
    Do you know of any other witnesses-neighbors- the boys bus driver who saw Lisa before 430 that Monday

Quote Originally Posted by kansascitypi View Post
    Nothing beyond the original information. It's never been confirmed. If has a degree of accuracy, it's intriguing. It's hard to tell what is factual since LE is allowed to send out misinformation. There's been a lot of that in this case.
    LE is allowed to send out misinformation? I didn't know that. What misinformation have they "sent out"?

I know they can give witnesses misinformation in an interview, but not the public. Wow.

Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast