Questions for Ron Rugen **no general discussion**

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamnotagolem

Reaction score
I hope it's ok to start this thread. I thought it might be easier to just have a Q & A thread for Ron so we don't get so off topic on the other threads.

Ron, First off thank you for being willing to discuss some of your findings with us, it's very insightful to see things from your perspective.

My questions:

When Lisa first went missing JI & DB provided a list of I think 9 names of people who they thought could have wanted to hurt/take Lisa. Did you ever inquire of them as to who these people were? I'm not looking for a list of names. I'm just wondering if they were friends, relatives, neighbors, workmates?

Have you interviewed the Irwin family? We've been told that they all support DB & JI and think that DB is innocent. If you've talked with them, how did they come to that conclusion? As I recall, they had never met DB or Lisa, are they basing their opinion on what Jeremy has told them?

In the Dr Phil interview, DB indicated that they think that Lisa is alive, do they have any idea about who has her or where she is? What makes them think Lisa is alive?

How many missing persons cases have you been involved in?

I have a few:

Have you ever talked with MT and, if so, what type of a feel did you get from him regarding his telling the story about seeing a man with a baby?

Do you know if JB's car was one that was searched?

Since you are familiar with the area, in looking at the area that MT said the man was walking with the baby, where does it go to? I mean, if the man just kept walking, where would that lead towards?

Do you know if the area that the man was walking around with the baby has been searched?

Thanks in advance.

In regards to Lisa & her husband, the neighbors who saw a man with a baby at 11:57pm, have you talked to them? Do you know why the wife talks for the husband?

Has anyone checked to see who had MWs phone number before her?

Answers in cap to the questions:

When Lisa first went missing JI & DB provided a list of I think 9 names of people who they thought could have wanted to hurt/take Lisa. Did you ever inquire of them as to who these people were? I'm not looking for a list of names. I'm just wondering if they were friends, relatives, neighbors, workmates?
I AM NOT FAMILIAR WITH THEIR LIST NOR HAVE ANY KNOWLEDGE OF WHO WOULD BE ON IT. I'M NOT SURE IF I DID, I WOULD EVEN PUBLICLY DISCUSS BUT IT'S A MOOT PIONT.

Have you interviewed the Irwin family? We've been told that they all support DB & JI and think that DB is innocent. If you've talked with them, how did they come to that conclusion? As I recall, they had never met DB or Lisa, are they basing their opinion on what Jeremy has told them?
I HAVE NOT FORMALLY INTERVIEWED THEM.

In the Dr Phil interview, DB indicated that they think that Lisa is alive, do they have any idea about who has her or where she is? What makes them think Lisa is alive?
IMO, THAT IS HOPE. AND, PUTTING OURSELVES IN THEIR PLACE, IF THERE WAS AN ABDUCTION YOU MUST HOLD OUT HOPE.

How many missing persons cases have you been involved in?[/QUOTE]
TYPICALLY, I DONT WORK MISSING PERSONS CASES. SEVERAL EXPERTS IN THE FIELD WHO I'VE MET OR TALKED WITH OVER THE COURSE OF THIS INVESTIGATION, HAS ENCOURAGED ME TO GET MORE INVOLVED IN THESE CASES. HUMBLY, THEY CITE MY ABILITY TO TALK TO PEOPLE, EARN TRUST, GET RESULTS, ETC. I HAVE PUBLICLY ADMITTED THAT DON'T NORMALLY WORK THESE CASES. THAT HAS BEEN A CHOICE. THAT MAY CHANGE. A HANDFUL OF CRITICS CAN CITE THIS IF THEY LIKE. I DON'T REALLY CARE. BUT, HUMBLY, LOOK AT THE RESULTS I HAVE GOTTEN ON THIS CASE, WHETHER THEY LIKE IT OR NOT.

Response to question in caps.

Have you ever talked with MT and, if so, what type of a feel did you get from him regarding his telling the story about seeing a man with a baby?
I BLOGGED ABOUT IT.
http://kansascitypi.blogspot.com/2012/01/confident-he-saw-live-baby-was-it-lisa.html

Do you know if JB's car was one that was searched?
I BELIEVE IT WAS BUT I WOULD HAVE TO RESEARCH THAT

Since you are familiar with the area, in looking at the area that MT said the man was walking with the baby, where does it go to? I mean, if the man just kept walking, where would that lead towards?
IT'S IN MY BLOG, BUT IT'S AN OUTER ROAD OFF HWY 435.

Do you know if the area that the man was walking around with the baby has been searched?
I DO NOT KNOW ALL OF THE AREAS THAT HAVE BEEN SEARCHED IF YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT THE VOLUNTEER SEARCHERS. AS FOR LE, I WOULD HAVE TO RESEARCH THE MAPS. I JUST DID THE INTERVIEW WITH MIKE THOMPSON IN THE LAST COUPLE OF WEEKS SO I HAVEN'T FOLLOWED UP ON THE MAPS YET SINCE I HAVE HAD PAYING WORK THAT I'VE BEEN ON DEADLINE FOR.
Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

Have you tried to visit Jersey? Thanks Ron :)

I have not. Jim Spellman had no success. Megan did tell me she would go visit and see if he would talk to her. But she is living three hours away now and we haven't had that opportunity, even IF he would talk to her.

I hope it's ok to start this thread. I thought it might be easier to just have a Q & A thread for Ron so we don't get so off topic on the other threads.

this thread is a great idea... that being said I have added "no general discussion to the title; so this is a question and answer only thread

Hi Ron-Got a few questions and I apologize in advance in you have already answered some of them-
1-Do you know if LE has checked out SB's time she went on her liquor run and if they found any video to back up her claim in this?
2-Do you know if DB-JI-SB knew that the neighbor across the street were gone on vacation?
3-Do you any other cars that were checked out with dogs besides DB/JI
I am sure I will have more-but this will be good for now-THANKS
3-

Ron, at one time there were rumors of a witness seeing PN return to the house on Lister later in the evening. Did you ever find out anything more about that?

ANSWERS IN CAPS

1-Do you know if LE has checked out SB's time she went on her liquor run and if they found any video to back up her claim in this?
I DO NOT KNOW. LE DOESN'T SHARE INFO WITH ME; PROBABLY NOT ANYBODY ELSE. :)

2-Do you know if DB-JI-SB knew that the neighbor across the street were gone on vacation?
DO YOU MEAN THE ONE AROUND THE CORNER WHERE JERSEY WAS WATCHING THE SPRINKLERS...DENNY WATSON?

3-Do you any other cars that were checked out with dogs besides DB/JI
I am sure I will have more-but this will be good for now-THANKS
NOT AWARE. I FOUND IT ODD THAT THE DOGS WEREN'T TAKING TO WATSON'S HOUSE.

Ron, at one time there were rumors of a witness seeing PN return to the house on Lister later in the evening. Did you ever find out anything more about that?

Nothing beyond the original information. It's never been confirmed. If has a degree of accuracy, it's intriguing. It's hard to tell what is factual since LE is allowed to send out misinformation. There's been a lot of that in this case.

You' ve probably have answered this one but..
Do you know of any other witnesses-neighbors- the boys bus driver who saw Lisa before 430 that Monday

Nothing beyond the original information. It's never been confirmed. If has a degree of accuracy, it's intriguing. It's hard to tell what is factual since LE is allowed to send out misinformation. There's been a lot of that in this case.

LE is allowed to send out misinformation? I didn't know that. What misinformation have they "sent out"?

I know they can give witnesses misinformation in an interview, but not the public. Wow.

Ron, do you know if the work van was searched and processed? I have seen conflicting reports about this. The search warrant said any and all vehicles, but I have heard that the business owner did not give permission. Maybe that is where the confusion is. Did the owner deny permission before the search warrant? But then the search warrant would have covered the van at a later time? Was it at the Lister house when the search warrant was served? Do you know?

Thank you, Ron, we really appreciate all your time.

I have a few questions for you:

Have there been any rumors that DB had an affair while she was with JI?

Does DB/JI have alot of friends in the neighborhood?

Have the police checked their bank accounts?

Any ideas, from neighbors, as to how the little boys are doing, and if they are receiving counceling?

Has Edith beat feet and left this family alone?

Thank you, Ron, we really appreciate all your time.

I have a few questions for you:

Have there been any rumors that DB had an affair while she was with JI?
THOSE RUMORS I HAVEN'T LOOKED INTO. WHILE IT MIGHT HAVE SOME RELEVANCE IF IT WERE PROVEN FACTUAL, IT SEEMS LIKE CONJECTURE AND NASTY *advertiser censored* RUMORS.

Has Edith beat feet and left this family alone?
I don't know. I do know there was more to the vigil story than people know. Family members told me that Edith became intrusive to the point of scaring the boys. She seemed obsessive. I thought at first that Edith had her heart in the right place, but I was in attendance at the balloon launch at Lisa's first birthday observance. Edith was perfectly fine and she asked if the cameras were all ready to go. When she got the go ahead, it was like a light switch flipped. The tears, snot, and sticky mouth stuff started flowing. I'm not being mean here I'm just showing that her behavior started to appear as disingenuous. My perception is that she's very good at playing the victim and garnering support as if she has been victimized. I can tell you that she contacted me privately with an address that she thought was my home address (keep in mind, I have an office in an office building to conduct business) and asked me if it was my address. I told her no, that they needed to do better than that. I then asked what the purpose would be of having my address other than an attempt to intimidate me. A couple of weeks later she then posted this address on a FB page along with a google earth picture of the home, asking why this address was significant. She is not as naive as what she is playing. Had that been my real address, I would have contacted authorities and asked for stepped up patrols. There would be no legitimate reason to put my home address out there. Further, I just moved her from Columbia last year so my address is not part of voter registration records or personal property tax records. I also do not use it as a mailing address. It would be hard to find unless something was done surreptitiously. However, what concerns me is why would you want to locate my home and, if you did, share it other than intimidation/power.
I mention this because she has successfully put herself out there as being victimized, threatened, etc. I feel this is a big act and she has imposed herself on this family and others to the degree of possible harassment.

You guys are coming up with some tough questions that only a few people may know the answer to. :) But if I don't know, I'll tell you.
I have a few more minutes I can answer some questions. I'm headed out the door in a few to do a TV interview on catching your lover cheating on Valentine's Day. :)

Did you ever get a chance to talk to the other occupants that were in the house MW was staying in that night and if they know DB/JI?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pinkfloyd44!