Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Hotel worker sees Josh & boys day Susan reported missing

Quote Originally Posted by Jules71 View Post
    "Among the new information detectives have received lately: A hotel worker in Sandy, Utah, 17 miles south of Salt Lake City, told them Josh Powell and the boys showed up for a continental breakfast the day Susan Powell was reported missing."

Snipped

"Charlie looked right up at me and he says, 'Do you know what happened to my mom?' So I say, 'No, what happened to your mom?"' Snyder told The Associated Press on Tuesday.

She never got an answer. She was called to fetch coffee for guests and when she returned, Josh Powell had left with his boys.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/02/14...ecycling-site/
    I think it is strange that the waitress did not wait, what one minute maybe, to hear Charlie's answer to her question.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sulamith For This Useful Post:

Hi! Re: the whole license plate thing - Ive gone on vacation many times in a rental car and when they ask for the plates, Ive said, I dont know, its a blue toyota and they were fine with that. Do that and give them cash for the room- no record of you!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to maureen For This Useful Post:

Given that jp was so cheap, he may have taken the boys there for breakfast other mornings, as well. A canvas of other area hotels, soon after Susan went missing, may have shown that he was at several of them with the boys, for breakfast, at various times. IMHO

The location of this place does bolster a theory several of us had that jp went south and then turned onto 6W into the desert. This hotel is accessible to both I-15 and Redwood Rd.

http://grandmotherscouncil.org/
    My Facebook page; I am grateful for the fact that two people who joined had colonoscopies, discovered cancer and are on the way to healing through treatment. Colonoscopies save lives! [A 3rd person has just been added. 8/7]

www.facebook.com/WaitWhereAmIGoing
    https://www.tsu.co/JacieLin

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jacie Estes For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234