GUILTY VA - Piper Webb-Molinksi, 4 mos, beaten to death, Smithfield, 12 Feb 2012

a four-year-old child, who also lives in the home, showed no signs of abuse or neglect.

I would not be adverse to adults in these cases just being...done away with...a waste to space, resources, etc. that this world cannot support. JMO

Why are animals like these allowed to breed? It's so unfair to the children they bring into this world.

Why? Just ph*cking WHY? I honestly don't understand. Abortion is legal for almost 40 years. Birth control so easily available. Adoption a wonderful option.

I am so sick of these &@@:&/@"&&?! arseholes who abort their babies after they are born. I hate them with an intensity I never knew I had. I wish they all could be tortured in the EXACT manner they tortured and murdered their helpless babies.

I'm going to stop now. I'm sorry but I am so angry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am I allowed to say mean things about the accused without getting in trouble? :innocent:

Reading the father's YearBook page linked above in post #3... he seems like such a self absorbed loser. He was constantly updating it from his android.

He posted that he was "smoking a bowl" while the twins were still in the hospital, waiting to come home after their birth. He never mentions the older child. He mentioned both twins by name when they were born, but never spoke Piper's name again. (She's the twin he's charged with killing a few months later.) He never mentions his gf, and when asked, says he does not have a gf. He posted one photo of a baby, but no indication of who it is, yet he displays plenty of shirtless photos of himself.

What did he want to accomplish before he died? Dig a hole to China, become rich, and SAVE SOMEONE'S LIFE. (Really dude? This was what you were thinking about 3 months before you *allegedly* tortured and murdered your baby?)

The last update I could find was when the twins were about a couple weeks old.

Oh, and just in case you wondered, the strangest place he ever had sex was in the bathroom of his mother's hospital room.

Am I allowed to say mean things about the accused without getting in trouble? :innocent:

Reading the father's YearBook page linked above in post #3... he seems like such a self absorbed loser. He was constantly updating it from his android.

He posted that he was "smoking a bowl" while the twins were still in the hospital, waiting to come home after their birth. He never mentions the older child. He mentioned both twins by name when they were born, but never spoke Piper's name again. (She's the twin he's charged with killing a few months later.) He never mentions his gf, and when asked, says he does not have a gf. He posted one photo of a baby, but no indication of who it is, yet he displays plenty of shirtless photos of himself.

What did he want to accomplish before he died? Dig a hole to China, become rich, and SAVE SOMEONE'S LIFE. (Really dude? This was what you were thinking about 3 months before you *allegedly* tortured and murdered your baby?)

The last update I could find was when the twins were about a couple weeks old.

Oh, and just in case you wondered, the strangest place he ever had sex was in the bathroom of his mother's hospital room.

What a truly amazing human being :banghead: :banghead:

In March 2011, he was convicted of tampering with a vehicle and sweating in public while drunk.
<snip>

I saw that, too. Surely they mean he was convicted of "swearing" in public while he was drunk and tampering with vehicles?

Unless the sweating was really, really, offensive? :hot:

Good one Tracy, lol

The whole man is really really offensive and the babies incubator too.

From July 2013:

http://hamptonroads.com/2013/07/father-gets-40-years-death-smithfield-infant

Webb, 24, was sentenced Wednesday to three years in prison for failing to protect their daughters. Molinski, 23, received 40 years for murdering Piper and abusing [her twin]...

After they were arrested, Webb continued to profess her love for Molinski. While she was out on bail and he was incarcerated, they talked on the phone several times a day. Edwards said the jail recorded more than 300 hours of conversations and that Webb paid for the calls.

&#8220;Nothing mattered more to her than losing Robert,&#8221; Edwards said.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back