976 users online (176 members and 800 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20
    Quote Originally Posted by KarmaGet'em View Post
    Blaiss has some interesting tweets about GA.
    Quote Originally Posted by jane the dood View Post
    Yeah, I'm not buying it. "Honest?" Please. The time to be honest was during the trial. Sounds like George is attempting major damage control. Too late.
    I kind of do buy it, but only because I was told recently by [name withheld but an "insider" with no history of lying] that George would be refuting the allegations in JB's book soon.

No fishing for the name. I'm like a brick wall. No use talking to me.

"It would seem to me that June 16, 2008 was the last time that the victim was viewed by her grandparents. It became quite evident that from the OS of the Defense that the 16th was a date of great importance and that a so called time line of activities dealing with CA, LA, GA and ICA on the 16th and what, if any, activities took place on the 15th, 16th and 17th of June on 24 hour cycles would have been, at least, of a minimal requirement of review. I take it at some point you had a computer expert look at that data?" HHJP, 6/21/11
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...139910&page=94

Quote Originally Posted by AZlawyer View Post
    I kind of do buy it, but only because I was told recently by [name withheld but an "insider" with no history of lying] that George would be refuting the allegations in JB's book soon.

Oh AZlawyer, you tease you!

(Anyway, no matter what, George is not off the hook, not with moi. Whatever he says won't bring Caylee Marie back; she of blessed memory.)
    Caylee Marie Anthony Travis Alexander: Never forgotten

Blaiss ‏@Blaiss

@TheRealJeffRuby Rumor is CA meeting w/NY publisher and Piers Morgan for interview. My inside source working to verify. NEED ALL BOYCOTTERS!

Some interesting stuff today.
    "If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world."
    — C.S. Lewis

Blaiss ‏@Blaiss

@strawberrypsu No, think $indy got wind of our meeting, took away George's balls again and he sent me a text canceling. Att advised against
    "If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world."
    — C.S. Lewis

Tammy Bear ‏@Tammybaby65

@Blaiss "@adamlongoCBS5: BREAKING: #caseyanthony hearing scheduled for next week delayed until October 4th."
    Blaiss ‏@Blaiss

@Tammybaby65 @adamlongocbs5 So what of she MOVED! She can fly back from New York or OHIO! I SMELL A RAT!!!
    — C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by AZlawyer View Post

Waiting for the words, AZ. Waiting for the words.

PS- thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricki View Post
    Blaiss ‏@Blaiss

@TheRealJeffRuby Rumor is CA meeting w/NY publisher and Piers Morgan for interview. My inside source working to verify. NEED ALL BOYCOTTERS!

Some interesting stuff today.
    Count me in!

— C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Ricki View Post
    Baez and his book are linked to Garson Wright Public Relations/Michael Wright...they have his book and a small list (4) of his media appearances on their website
    ----------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------
    "There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first is excellent, the second good, and the third useless.

--Niccolo Machiavelli"

The BBM below was added my me...from the same twitter posts

https://twitter.com/seguifox13

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkTank View Post
    This FOX news reporter in Tampa states as FACT that FCA has been "offered several book deals". The bankruptcy court should find this interesting as it relates to future possible income.

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/story/1.../alcides-segui

Alcides Segui is a general assignment reporter for FOX 13.
    He joined the FOX 13 team in the winter of 2008.
    Reporter for FOX 13's Good Day Tampa Bay
    Affiliation - FOX 13 WTVT

https://twitter.com/seguifox13

Alcides Segui FOX 13 ‏@seguifox13 #CaseyAnthony has been offered several book deals. She had a bankruptcy hearing today in Tampa. More on #Fox13 at Noon
    Feb 26, 2013

Info Seeker ‏@Inquizzativ @seguifox13 can you publish more info about the "several book deals"? are they recent? who made offers?

Alcides Segui FOX 13 ‏@seguifox13 @Inquizzativ we are still digging..
    Feb 28, 2013

@seguifox13 are you aware of the deal #CaseyAnthony has with Baez? She signed off on book 4 % of book sales/appearance fees. WHERE IS $$$?

Alcides Segui FOX 13 ‏@seguifox13 @Blaiss we should know more about her finances during the bankruptcy hearing in a couple of weeks

@seguifox13 she lied on bankruptcy paperwork! She has gotten lots $$. She/or someone on her behalf received $185,000 from E Entertainment.
    Expand

Feb 28 Blaiss ‏@Blaiss
    @seguifox13 $$$ not reported to IRS or BANKRUPTCY COURT
    Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

Feb 28 Blaiss ‏@Blaiss
    @seguifox13 do some investigating!!!! Follow the money trail.
    Expand

Feb 28, 2013
    Last edited by Intermezzo; 03-01-2013 at 11:45 AM.

"There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first is excellent, the second good, and the third useless.

--Niccolo Machiavelli"

Wonder how many typos are in Baez's book...

@blaiss is sending all her info to the trustee. I hope they nail her and her lying attorneys.
    Now that my babies are grown and on their own, I have my dh of 35 years to care for, as well as Schatzie, our white German Shepherd. She is now the baby of the household.

https://twitter.com/Blaiss

MARCH 12

Blaiss ‏@Blaiss
    @MattMorganESQ @stevehelling It's in the mail!!! To be delivered Saturday if Saturday mail not cancelled

MARCH 11

Blaiss ‏@Blaiss
    Hang on to your hats folks!!!! Can't tweet info just yet but stay tuned! It's gonna be G O O D!!!!

Blaiss ‏@Blaiss
    #CaseyAnthony used some of Dr Phil money to pay some of expert witness's because they were going to sue her! Other used for living expenses

CBS 5 News ‏@KPHO
    Jose Baez discusses Casey Anthony bankruptcy: It could possibly have been the most anticipated bankruptcy hear... http://bit.ly/14LOjN1

Blaiss ‏@Blaiss
    @KPHO heard about $200,000 interview deal w/ #CaseyAnthony AFTER BR discharged!!!! Interview w/Adam Longo!
    Hide conversation

--Niccolo Machiavelli"

Blaiss really appears to be excited about the latest info she is tweeting. Maybe she finally met with ga and he spilled the beans. Just speculating here.
    Now that my babies are grown and on their own, I have my dh of 35 years to care for, as well as Schatzie, our white German Shepherd. She is now the baby of the household.

Quote Originally Posted by FLmom777 View Post
    Blaiss really appears to be excited about the latest info she is tweeting. Maybe she finally met with ga and he spilled the beans. Just speculating here.
    She's been tweeting about OCA lying on the BK filing...

My guess is it has to do with money, what she has gotten, where it came from and future income..

Maybe she found out where the money/deals...etc...has been hidden????

--Niccolo Machiavelli"

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20