Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricki View Post
    Candylicious Cas
    @1986CMA

Aspiring Broadway Star~~~~Somewhere In Riddick, Florida

Anyone following this twitter acct. I do not have one.

Aspiring broadway star?? Blahhhh Delusional twit!
    Riddick, Florida?? I lived in Gainesville for 6 years. According to mapquest, Riddick, FL is 25 miles south of Gainesville. I have never heard of it, and I explored pretty much everything around the area!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gaelicpeas For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by gaelicpeas View Post
    Riddick, Florida?? I lived in Gainesville for 6 years. According to mapquest, Riddick, FL is 25 miles south of Gainesville. I have never heard of it, and I explored pretty much everything around the area!
    I did some reading on the net. There is a Reddick Fl and some call it Riddick.
    Never been to Florida, so I have no clue. No clue if the twitter is KC or not.
    "If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world."
    C.S. Lewis

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ricki For This Useful Post:

I did some reading on the net. There is a Reddick Fl and some call it Riddick.
    Never been to Florida, so I have no clue. No clue if the twitter is KC or not.
    I am sure there must be a Riddick or Reddick, FL. Either way, I was just saying that it must be a very small place with nothing of consequence. Bella vita.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gaelicpeas For This Useful Post:

Candylicious Cas
    @1986CMA

Aspiring Broadway Star~~~~Somewhere In Riddick, Florida

Anyone following this twitter acct. I do not have one.

Aspiring broadway star?? Blahhhh Delusional twit!
    Ocala is 11 miles south of Reddick and there's a Broadway Street. Maybe she's washing dishes in one of the steakhouses. I can only hope.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Noddy For This Useful Post:

Interesting discussion going on on one of the facebook pages (I don't have a facebook account, so can only see what is public).
    There is a person who claims to be KCs cousin. Thinks KC is guilty as sin and loves Uncle George. Says George wants justice for Caylee. Someone else said they heard that GA and LA might file a defamation suit. I hope they do. This "cousin" does not know where KC is.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KarmaGet'em For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by KarmaGet'em View Post
    Interesting discussion going on on one of the facebook pages (I don't have a facebook account, so can only see what is public).
    There is a person who claims to be KCs cousin. Thinks KC is guilty as sin and loves Uncle George. Says George wants justice for Caylee. Someone else said they heard that GA and LA might file a defamation suit. I hope they do. This "cousin" does not know where KC is.
    Is there anyway you can direct to that page. I don't want trouble on this thread though.
    "If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world."
    C.S. Lewis

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ricki For This Useful Post:

Is there anyway you can direct to that page. I don't want trouble on this thread though.
    IIRC, it was on the Friends vs Non-supporters FB page. Its on my computer at home. I don't know how FB works, but the discussion has "scrolled off the page" for me. I don't know if people with FB accounts can see older posts. The discussion was under some silly post that they "finally believe people are coming to grasp with the facts that Casey did not kill Caylee" (like that is ever going to happen)

Not sure if this is a cousin or not. Actually saw them post under two different names. She said she had pics from Christmas with KC. Never saw any photos like that but without an account I don't see much.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KarmaGet'em For This Useful Post:

Jeff Ashton‏@ElectJeffAshtonReply
    Retweet

I will be on Dr. Drew on HLN at 9pm and WKMG 6 & CFNEWS 13 after the Angela Corey news conference at 6pm

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TotallyObsessed For This Useful Post:

OK - for what it is worth this is the new "firestorm" on twitter today. This is a committed "Casey Hater" ... and while I do hate FCA, I don't have time, effort, energy or the inkling to keep up with what she does. She will do what she will do. Somebody will buy it.

Blaiss‏@Blaiss

@whiteangora @orlandomicki THOSE THAT KNOW ME KNOW THAT THE INFO I PUT OUT IS RELIABLE AND COMES FROM SOURCE INSIDE MEDIA

In reply to Jan

48m Blaiss‏@Blaiss

JOSE BOZO BAEZ AND CASEY ANTHONY TALK DAILY!!! SINDY AND CASEY TALK! from my reliable inside source

50m Blaiss‏@Blaiss

@Tammybaby65 He might dump her....lol

In reply to Tammy Bear

51m Blaiss‏@Blaiss

@orlandomicki She is contacting ALL major media looking for a deal!

In reply to micki

1h Blaiss‏@Blaiss

@Tammybaby65 Not sure that he knows she's doing it. She tells media she wants to talk to them "off the record" proceeds to ask about a deal

In reply to Tammy Bear

1h Blaiss‏@Blaiss

@dsstella @conniegail421 I tweet to all the fake accounts because I know SKANK sees it!

In reply to stella

1h Blaiss‏@Blaiss

@Tammybaby65 No she wants to do it NOW doesn't care about appeals or Probation!! Shopping this hard!

In reply to Tammy Bear

1h Blaiss‏@Blaiss

@Tammybaby65 that's why you Contact his ADVERTISERS!

In reply to Tammy Bear

1h Blaiss‏@Blaiss

@Tammybaby65 SHE NEEDS MONEY DOESN'T CARE! TRUST ME TAMMY! THIS SOURCE IS VERY RELIABLE!!!!

In reply to Tammy Bear

1h Blaiss‏@Blaiss

@Tammybaby65 I have an inside source that is VERY RELIABLE!!!

In reply to Tammy Bear

1h Blaiss‏@Blaiss

@conniegail421 BOYCOTT contact Dr. Phil and his advertisers! Let ABC, NBC, CBS know NO CASEY ANTHONY INTERVIEW EVER! NO $$$ 4 MURDER

In reply to CONNIE

1h Blaiss‏@Blaiss

@orlandomicki CASEY ANTHONY IS SHOPPING A DEAL HERSELF! FOR AN INTERVIEW! HAS TALKED TO DR. PHIL. Confirmed by inside source!!!

In reply to micki

1h Blaiss‏@Blaiss

CASEY ANTHONY PERSONALLY SHOPPING FOR A DEAL! SHE HAS SPOKEN TO DR PHIL! BOYCOTT LET MEDIA KNOW NO CASEY ANTHONY INTERVIEW NO MONEY 4 MURDER

1h Blaiss‏@Blaiss

@conniegail421 that's old and not confirmed. If she had would she be trying to get money now?

In reply to CONNIE

1h Blaiss‏@Blaiss

CASEY ANTHONY SHOPPING MEDIA FOR A DEAL HERSELF! HAS TALKED TO DR. PHIL! BOYCOTT DR. PHIL & ADVERTISERS N. O. W. !

1h Blaiss‏@Blaiss

LET MEDIA KNOW NO CASEY ANTHONY INTERVIEW NO MONEY 4 MURDER! SHE NEEDS MONEY! BOYCOTT!!!!

Blaiss‏@BlaissReply
    Retweet

Favorite
    Open

Reliable source says CASEY herself is shopping for a deal! She is contacting Media and has personally spoken with Dr Phil!

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TotallyObsessed For This Useful Post:

So I've figured out who Brianne Chantel or whoever she is, is. She's been a long time member of a music discussion board I visit. Now I've ended up in her blog

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hope32 For This Useful Post:

Clora Form‏@DaDessertLadie

Just got this preview of the cover of the new title by Jose Baez. #Tasteless http://pic.twitter.com/lhdaEqyo

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TotallyObsessed For This Useful Post:

whiteangora is offline I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"
    In Post #204 it appears that I am saying I have an inside media source, that is not the case. That was a reply TO me. Just trying to avoid further confusion.
    Neighborhood Watch is...
    NOT the Vigilante Police
    http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigati...PowerPoint.pdf

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to whiteangora For This Useful Post:

Clora Form‏@DaDessertLadie

Here's the real cover of Jose's new book thanks to my private investigator. http://twitter.com/DaDessertLadie/st...038592/photo/1

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TotallyObsessed For This Useful Post:

Hmmm twitter birds speculating that "fat" KC may be "pregnant" KC - sigh, again
    http://twitter.com/#!/stevehelling

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
    Mark Twain

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BigFatMommyDog For This Useful Post:

Does anyone know who AngelAbove‏@MissingCays is supposed to be on Twitter?
    Also, is known if Cindy Anthony‏@CINDYANTH0NY is the real Cindy on Twitter?

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Pattymarie For This Useful Post:

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast