1541 users online (252 members and 1289 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    This should be interesting

Sent from my LG Esteem, using Tapatalk.
    <Click on User CP>
    Scroll down and on the left
    <Click on Edit Ignore List>
    In add a Member to your list
    <start typing the name of the person you want to ignore>
    <Click on OKay>

IF WE COOK IT THEY WILL COME!

Okay, so is this the place for me to ask this---- Has anyone seen anymore FCA videos lately?
    ďEvery day that they donít find something is good for me.ď Billie Dunn

oh goodie ...

so would this be where we uncover `secret`pages of KC`s…

I'm so excited, and I just can't stand it....I'm about to lose control and I think I like it!!!!

Thanks oh Great Mods in the Sky. Partay......................

This is going to be awesome!

Hi everyone,
    Hope you don't mind if I just take my drink over to the corner of the bar and just watch all the shenanigans.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Good Morning All

I took the shortcut from the sidebar with my morning .. in hand

And like LisaLei said upthread...This should be interesting
    ----------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------
    "There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first is excellent, the second good, and the third useless.

--Niccolo Machiavelli"

Wouldn't ya know it, just when I finally have a playground to play in, all my fun stuff is gone. Most notably the twitter posts in Geri Antonacci's twitter account, the very first account to have screencaps of the videos in her lockerz account before the videos were released. The tweets are gone but the pics in the lockerz account are still there. http://lockerz.com/s/171691486

Who is this person and how did she get those screen caps before the video was ever released?

New playground! Uber-exciting!

O Rly cats gif.gif
    Caylee Marie Anthony Travis Alexander: Never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by wfgodot View Post
    In real life I quit drinking years ago, but at WS wfgodot will have a gin & tonic, lime slice on the side and I'll do the honors, thanks.
    I think you'll find many of us love a big juicy drink or two online when in real life no such thing is happening. I love red wine but am very sensitive to some of the ingredients and will get a massive headache with just half a glass. But online I can swill to my hearts content with whoopie - nada bad stuff And all this online boozing it up will never get me pulled over for DUI. Eating all these online goodies don't show up on my hips either - I love it!
    When there is Justice - there is Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by beach View Post
    Nope. We're in the public arena. A subforum of the Caylee Anthony main forum.

We realize that social media is here to stay and some of the more responsible sites have moved into the realm of breaking news. We want you guys to be able to sleuth these sites but it is best to keep it contained in a specific area since so much of what is found on these sites cannot be verified. Along with the news and some facts, come lots of rumors. The main forum will remain completely fact-based in nature. Once a social media 'scoop' can be verified as fact, then and only then, can it be permitted to be discussed in the main forum. Until that time, this is the area to sleuth those sites and discuss responsibly.

Happy Valentine's Day to you too, RR!
    This is grand Beach!! Now somebody send up a flare for Strawberry!! She'll be shocked to find she's legit!!
    When there is Justice - there is Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    Wouldn't ya know it, just when I finally have a playground to play in, all my fun stuff is gone. Most notably the twitter posts in Geri Antonacci's twitter account, the very first account to have screencaps of the videos in her lockerz account before the videos were released. The tweets are gone but the pics in the lockerz account are still there. http://lockerz.com/s/171691486

Who is this person and how did she get those screen caps before the video was ever released?
    Momtective, I also saw those pics with the red writing before they were released on a FB page, I also saw the batch of recent pics with her blond hair without red writing before they were released, all of these FB pages at one time kept changing their name but when I made a bookmark they would still be there, under a different name, there was a FB page that was supposedly "Lee", at the end it was called "Yee", at one point it was called "Casey Anthony Will Have the last Laugh" and the person supposedly was still Lee and her "supporters" in that group were posting jokes for FCA, this is where I first saw the picture of FCA in the giant boots, a few months ago, way before it was released.

I have been following these nuts on FB for a very long time, there are lots of FB pages, boycott FCA, support FCA, defend FCA, now all they do is fight between each other, who is fake, who is not, who is really supporting FCA, who is not, who leaked the photos, I think they are all mentally ill, IMO, IMO. If you find one FB page, you can see the wall posts showing where the person has written on another FB page and follow them all that way. But there is someone who does know FCA because they do actually have the photos and are leaking them. Some of the stuff can be linked from the Boycott pages, but they have all also become a joke by this time, who is a troll, who is not, it is utterly ridiculous.

There was a twitter name who was supposedly FCA and now these nuts are fighting on twitter over who that really person was, there is a group of them that do this all day long.

IMO, MOO, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post

when I click on your above link, I saw the name casey trackers underneath her name.

There is a website caseytrackers.com that has been around for quite a while who I think first or near first had the topless FCA photo with the hearts on the boobs, the pic is still there I just looked, so she may be affiliated with that website. I don't like to give direct links to anything because I go to that caseytrackers website with great caution, and click out quickly because for some reason I don't trust that website. I also clear my cookies and other stuff immediately after going to some of the FCA websites because I don't trust the people playing these games.

IMO, MOO, etc.

Sorry if already posted: From Facebook

The Official Jeffrey Ashton Page
    I know many of you have commented on the report about my representation of my son. I think it is sad that his relationship to me has caused what would normal be an everyday case, as embarrassing as that is to him personally, to become fodder for the media hounds . I am proud to be representing him no matter the outcome. Anyone who cannot respect my decision is entitled to their opinion and is welcome to server their connection with this page

Quote Originally Posted by NavySubMom View Post
    when I click on your above link, I saw the name casey trackers underneath her name.

There is a website caseytrackers.com that has been around for quite a while who I think first or near first had the topless FCA photo with the hearts on the boobs, the pic is still there I just looked, so she may be affiliated with that website. I don't like to give direct links to anything because I go to that caseytrackers website with great caution, and click out quickly because for some reason I don't trust that website. I also clear my cookies and other stuff immediately after going to some of the FCA websites because I don't trust the people playing these games.

IMO, MOO, etc.
    Yeah, at the time a lot of the photos were coming out the first time, I got a REALLY bad virus that wouldn't let me go to Microsoft or launch my AVG to do virus scans - and it had been actually preventing connection to updates and scanning without me knowing that was happening. FINALLY had to use my nook to download another software scan that was in Beta stage (so the virus didn't recognize the source) and then transferred that via my USB port to computer to run it!

So agree! Beware with clicking on some of those rouge sites!

Well then, ya'll just tell me what you see. I don't want another virus.

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast