1259 users online (235 members and 1024 guests)  

Websleuths News

Help

How do I empty my mailbox of stored messages? Everything is deleted but it says I've reached my max on stored. Sorry if its somewhere under my nose,but can't find it.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hockeymom
    How do I empty my mailbox of stored messages? Everything is deleted but it says I've reached my max on stored. Sorry if its somewhere under my nose,but can't find it.
    Thanks

If you are speaking of your internet mail box, contact your ISP and see if you are leaving your messages stored on the server.
    /

"Would some power the Giftee gie us To see ourselves as others see us" R.Burns

Thanks
    If you mean PM's do you see that Jump to Folder: with the box under it? If so click on the little arrow button and go to your "sent items" and delete the ones you want to get rid of.

I hope this helps.

Thanks
    What mail program are you using? Yes, you could be leaving a copy on the server with your provider. Contact your ISP for instructions on how to set up your mail program to NOT leave a copy on the server when you get mail.

Thanks all,I think Seeker got it right. I'll try.If not,I'll be back again.