Help

hockeymom

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
How do I empty my mailbox of stored messages? Everything is deleted but it says I've reached my max on stored. Sorry if its somewhere under my nose,but can't find it.
Thanks

hockeymom said:
How do I empty my mailbox of stored messages? Everything is deleted but it says I've reached my max on stored. Sorry if its somewhere under my nose,but can't find it.
Thanks

If you are speaking of your internet mail box, contact your ISP and see if you are leaving your messages stored on the server.

hockeymom said:
Thanks

If you mean PM's do you see that Jump to Folder: with the box under it? If so click on the little arrow button and go to your "sent items" and delete the ones you want to get rid of.

I hope this helps.

hockeymom said:
Thanks
What mail program are you using? Yes, you could be leaving a copy on the server with your provider. Contact your ISP for instructions on how to set up your mail program to NOT leave a copy on the server when you get mail.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back