Josh Powell Burial

jmarple

Reaction score
Just reported on KIRO radio Seattle, relatives of Josh are seeking to bury him in the same cemetery(Woodbine in Puyallup) where the children are buried.
I'll try to find a link.

IMHO There is another cemetery near Puyallup, why couldn't they just put him there?

Just reported on KIRO radio Seattle, relatives of Josh are seeking to bury him in the same cemetery(Woodbine in Puyallup) where the children are buried.
I'll try to find a link.

IMHO There is another cemetery near Puyallup, why couldn't they just put him there?

How appalling! Have they no decency?!

I'll try to find a link.

Classless, heartless, cruel.....:twocents:

I just saw this on twitter. Someone here predicted this the other day when the Powell's delayed Josh's funeral. Disgusting.

Ugh. Not just in the same cemetary; 25 feet away! Thanks for the link Dr Fessel
http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_19970671

I hope that does not happen. That's just wrong on sooo many levels. IF they ever find Susan she should be buried there NOT Josh.

If no one can stop the burial maybe some will steal his body and hide it.
Wonder how the Powell's would feel not knowing where THEIR dead family was??

Those beautiful boys should not have to lie eternally next to the monster who killed them! Does that family have no shame? Seriously, I know that they are in heaven with their mom, but the Cox family shouldn't have to walk past him everytime they want to visit those lil boys.

Isn't there a good prison cemetary around there .... ?

just sayin'

KIROTVPierceCo KIRO TV Pierce Co
#CityofPuyallup says that unless a judge blocks #joshpowell burial, they will have no choice in allowing his burial near boys.

Those two boys will not be able to rest in peace if the monster that killed them is just a few feet away from them for eternity. They should just creamate Josh and throw his ashes in a sewer drain.

Those boys are already at peace ... imo.

It's the living that will be forced to walk past JP's grave everytime they visit the boys' graves.

And how convenient for the Powell family .. to have all three in one spot ............ with no sign of Susan ...

JUST.AINT.RIGHT.

imo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie