1128 users online (182 members and 946 guests)  

Websleuths News

SC-9 yr old sexually assaul.-many guilty of not protecting her

How sad
    A teacher and counselor of all people

Andrea Lynn Cansino-Antemate was taken into custody and charged with unlawful neglect of a child

Julie Kristen Farmer Janis 38, and Carole Eileen McMahon 38, and charged them both with failure to report child abuse or neglect in connection to the case. Janis has also been charged with obstruction of justice.

Myrtle Beach Police Department are searching for the suspect, 35-year-old Abel Candia-Lascano

Absolutely pitiful. 3 people knew about this and failed to help. I'm glad they've all been charged. Hope they catch the man soon.
    Forum: Jury Room
    Thread: Most interesting classic unsolved murder cases

This thread currently has over 350 cases with a brief synopsis of each and we are still adding additional cases.

You can access a spreadsheet that lists the cases in alphabetical order with the page & post number so that you can locate a particular case you may be interested in. It also contains links to any cases that already have a thread on WS.

Many cases do not have a thread. Please feel free to start one in the appropriate forum if you would like to look into one. Should you start a thread on one of these cases, please let me know so that I can add the link to the spreadsheet.

Here is the link for the spreadsheet in alphabetical order:

Here is the link for the spreadsheet in country order:

Forum: Jury Room
    Thread: Cold But Not Too Old Murder Case List

This is a listing of newer but still cold cases. As with the above thread we will be adding as we go along. Most of these cases will probably have threads. If you do start a new one, please let me know so I can add the link to the spreadsheets. The spreadsheets may be accessed from the links below.

Here is the link for the spreadsheet in alphabetical order:

Here is the link for the spreadsheet in country order:

Well at least they busted the pedophile creeper.

My heart breaks for this little girl. She was brave enough to seek help and still got sent back home. She did everything we instruct our kids to do and was failed.

Once again they were going to allow a pedophile loose. Just make him leave the home and then what? Also the original link mentions "it only happened once". Once is way too many times. It doesn't change how this little girls life has been altered. Then she's just left to fend for herself.

I keep coming back to this one. So angry. Three adults, one her own mother and the other two mandated reporters, all allowed this child to return to that home day after day for months knowing full well she would be confronted with facing her rapists, day after day after day?????

Shame on every last one of them.

and wth is with this mother anyway??? even after all those months she was given to get him "out of there" (no mention of how this action was going to prevent him from raping his future victims) and she STILL couldn't get around to it?????

Hate people. I really do.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.