1561 users online (249 members and 1312 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

WA - Christopher Virdell, 18, Spanaway, 9 February 2012

I haven't seen this posted yet (I hope I did this right.)

Family members searching for missing Spanaway man

Chris Virdell was last seen Thursday between 9 and 10 a.m. in the area of 224th Street East and 42nd Avenue East, according to a post on the Bethel School District’s website. He was supposed to catch a Pierce Transit bus to work at a South Hill grocery store but never showed up for his 11:30 a.m. shift.

Pierce County sheriff’s spokesman Ed Troyer said today that Virdell has been reported missing to the department. His information has been entered into a national database and a detective has been assigned to the case.

Read more here:

http://blog.thenewstribune.com/crime...#storylink=cpy
    Last edited by Salem; 09-25-2014 at 04:27 PM.
    The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.--Albert Einstein

http://tacomastories.com/2012/02/15/...ll-is-missing/

If you have any information, not matter how insignificant you think it might be, please call the Pierce County Sherriff’s Office at 253-200-7856 or 253-798-4721. His friends, family, and coworkers are very worried about him.

MISSING: 18-year-old Chris Virdell

http://discoverparkland.com/2012/02/...-chris-virdel/

Posted on February 15, 2012 by Daniel Drake

UPDATE 2/17/12 : Virdell has been classified as a missing person by the Pierce County Sheriff’s Department.

Still in the rainy soggy PNW.... sigh....
    Nothing new.... ?

Chris where are you... Praying for your safe return....

Micci
    On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux.
    It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.
    Antoine de Saint Exupéry

and loving this

Yeah, I haven't heard a thing. At one time there was a "missing" FB page, but last time I looked for it, I couldn't find it. There was a "rumor" on there that he might be in CA, but I think it was someone posting as his sister, said that was false. Idk what to think. I do know on his Myspace page it was listed that he was originally from CA. I really hope that he did just decide to take off. At least that would mean that he is safe.
    The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.--Albert Einstein

Thanks Dear
    I just hope you they are right ... But big question mark to me since it seems everyone says that is more than unlike him just to take off?....
    It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.
    Antoine de Saint Exupéry

and loving this

I found a facebook page... Apparently there will be an candle Vigil held.....
    I am only a little confused....
    This address is posted on Chris's brothers Facebook page... And I am not sure about the one on the following link ..

it is to be held at the Safeway on 136th and Meridian Ave in Puyallup on this coming Wednesday, February 22nd, between the hours of 6 and 8 pm the more people and more candles being held up the better.

http://www.facebook.com/search/resul...9594442751273/

I so wish there would be more to know to be able to help more.....

Chris please come home.....

keeping on to pray

Micci
    Antoine de Saint Exupéry

and loving this

Missing Person: Chris Virdell

http://www.nwcn.com/your-news/139874903.html

by beccengl
    Posted on February 21, 2012 at 12:36 PM

Short post at link

Deputies seek information on missing Spanaway teen

http://blog.thenewstribune.com/crime...spanaway-teen/

Post by Adam Lynn / The News Tribune on Feb. 21, 2012 at 1:22 pm

Pierce County sheriff’s deputies are seeking information on an 18-year-old Spanaway man who went missing earlier this month.

MISSING TEEN: Christopher Virdell

Christopher Virdell was reported missing later that night after he failed to show up to work or home. Virdell is described by co-workers as a “perfect” employee who never misses work. Detectives have contacted numerous friends and co-workers, and none have reported seeing or hearing from Virdell since the day he disappeared.

[snip]

Crime Stoppers is offering a $1,000 reward for information leading to an arrest and charges filed for the person responsbile in this case.

More: http://universityplace.patch.com/art...#photo-9161568

Just saw thiis posted on fb.
    Chris had activity on MySpace up until the 8th of Feb and has been vocal on it for a while till his disappearance.

I'm about to say this next statement without judgement; the flyer I saw via fb is indicative pictures of a "party kid" and another picture has him wearing a Jugaloo ballcap. I'm going to assume that Chris is okay out there in the world, somewhere, and the rumor that he headed to Cali would be a logical thought.

I live in the WC, I will hang a few flyers out in the world tomorrow.
    "Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open." - James Dewar

bumping for Chris. . .

The no FB or phone activity concerns me.

I worry about this because of the Pierce Transit part. I have a family member who rides all the time. The thought that they may not be safe while doing so scares me.

He supposedly disappeared during the middle of the day. Surely, somebody must have seen something!

Surely this bus has video on it, I would hope.
    "Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open." - James Dewar

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast