WA WA - Christopher Virdell, 18, Spanaway, 9 February 2012

hambirg

Reaction score
I haven't seen this posted yet (I hope I did this right.)

Family members searching for missing Spanaway man

Chris Virdell was last seen Thursday between 9 and 10 a.m. in the area of 224th Street East and 42nd Avenue East, according to a post on the Bethel School District’s website. He was supposed to catch a Pierce Transit bus to work at a South Hill grocery store but never showed up for his 11:30 a.m. shift.

Pierce County sheriff’s spokesman Ed Troyer said today that Virdell has been reported missing to the department. His information has been entered into a national database and a detective has been assigned to the case.

Read more here:

http://blog.thenewstribune.com/crim...ching-for-missing-spanaway-man/#storylink=cpy

Nothing new.... ?

Chris where are you... Praying for your safe return....

Micci

Yeah, I haven't heard a thing. At one time there was a "missing" FB page, but last time I looked for it, I couldn't find it. There was a "rumor" on there that he might be in CA, but I think it was someone posting as his sister, said that was false. Idk what to think. I do know on his Myspace page it was listed that he was originally from CA. I really hope that he did just decide to take off. At least that would mean that he is safe. :please:

Thanks Dear
I just hope you they are right ... But big question mark to me since it seems everyone says that is more than unlike him just to take off?....

I found a facebook page... Apparently there will be an candle Vigil held.....
I am only a little confused....
This address is posted on Chris's brothers Facebook page... And I am not sure about the one on the following link ..

it is to be held at the Safeway on 136th and Meridian Ave in Puyallup on this coming Wednesday, February 22nd, between the hours of 6 and 8 pm the more people and more candles being held up the better.

http://www.facebook.com/search/resu...focus=1329778471859#!/events/339594442751273/

I so wish there would be more to know to be able to help more.....

Chris please come home.....

keeping on to pray

Micci

MISSING TEEN: Christopher Virdell

Christopher Virdell was reported missing later that night after he failed to show up to work or home. Virdell is described by co-workers as a “perfect” employee who never misses work. Detectives have contacted numerous friends and co-workers, and none have reported seeing or hearing from Virdell since the day he disappeared.

[snip]

Crime Stoppers is offering a $1,000 reward for information leading to an arrest and charges filed for the person responsbile in this case.

More: http://universityplace.patch.com/articles/missing-teen-christopher-virdell#photo-9161568

e39424bd0a41b0a4241c1f11cf01b800

Just saw thiis posted on fb.
Chris had activity on MySpace up until the 8th of Feb and has been vocal on it for a while till his disappearance.

I'm about to say this next statement without judgement; the flyer I saw via fb is indicative pictures of a "party kid" and another picture has him wearing a Jugaloo ballcap. I'm going to assume that Chris is okay out there in the world, somewhere, and the rumor that he headed to Cali would be a logical thought.

I live in the WC, I will hang a few flyers out in the world tomorrow.

bumping for Chris. . .

The no FB or phone activity concerns me. :(

I worry about this because of the Pierce Transit part. I have a family member who rides all the time. The thought that they may not be safe while doing so scares me.

He supposedly disappeared during the middle of the day. Surely, somebody must have seen something! :please:

Thank you SB.....

This young man disappeared without a trace.... That is so scary ..... I really hope he is found soon.....

Micci

There was recently a missing poster for a young lady from Parkland that was posted on FB. Kind of scary to think 2 young adults went missing in Parkland in broad daylight. . .BUT I suspect she was found. Her FB page seems to have been updated and her mom's page looks "normal." I hope her case was just some confusion and she was found safe. But I wonder all the time about Chris. There hasn't been any local news about him. I originally thought maybe he just took off, but it sounds like his Dad thinks there was foul play. :(

I asked my daughter if she had heard about him. I wanted to see if the teenagers around here knew of him missing. She said she had heard about him missing but not anything else. So at least the teens know.

Here's to hoping he's ok and his family gets some answers.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back