1317 users online (262 members and 1055 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by sumbunny View Post
    There is a site called ************************* that attempts to explain the Amelia Sobel twit drama.

The Article is titled "Shocking: Holly Briley aka Ameliasobel the Casey Anthony leak now begins a campaign of threats."

I'd take it with a grain of salt, but with all the drama who knows!

eta-guess the name of the website is not allowed, sorry for that.
    Well, now I'm more confused. Maybe she's trying to infiltrate camp Casey so she can write a good book.

go to FB and type in

Amy Sobel (Amelia Noel Sobel)

On this page in the FB Info link are links to other websites for this "person" (IMO all names used by this person are FAKE!), I am not linking anything here because IMO this person inserted herself into this case to get people to buy her book and apparently she wrote another one and she was writing on some blog,

there is a link to another FB page that someone in a post already referenced above as a NEW book this person wrote:

#LiesLiesLies: Exposing Casey and Surviving the Smear

I can't figure out if FCA really has someone trying to keep her current on FB and Twitter and is someone trying to do PR for a book FCA might be writing for her big self-promoted PPV interview ( I do not think FCA will ever get an interview by any credible media because of the backlash.) I do not know if all of these FCA pro/con FB pages (and there are MANY, for and against FCA) are being orchestrated by someone trying to do PR for FCA in a backwards kind of way. I do think some of the Boycott FCA pages are actually to try to keep FCA relevant, not ALL, but some.

Anyway, either this person is a scam who inserted herself into this FCA case trying to sell his/her own books and get traffic to his/her own blogs as they constantly inserted links to said blog wherever they are posting,

or someone really working w/FCA for her big debut and is just trying to keep her current with this ridiculous "mystery", which has gone past its prime, IMO.

either way, I do not like to give this person the time of day, and it seems hypocritical then I know to bring the info here and then discuss it, but ..................

IMO, MOO, etc.

All French-sounding Names Remind Me Of FCA

Amelia Sobel, Brianne Chatal; someone mentioned this early on, and every time I see those names I think about ALL those imaginary friends of FCA...

I never could keep up with those twitter wars, so this observation may be really off-target.

Quote Originally Posted by April02 View Post
    Amelia Sobel, Brianne Chatal; someone mentioned this early on, and every time I see those names I think about ALL those imaginary friends of FCA...

I never could keep up with those twitter wars, so this observation may be really off-target.
    Naw....they don't have 3 names!

Quote Originally Posted by TotallyObsessed View Post
    Naw....they don't have 3 names!
    Actually TO, it is Amelia Noel Sobel ..... that fake one does qualify!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2