1165 users online (196 members and 969 guests)  

Websleuths News

WI - Tomah, Body found in motel room, Feb'12 - Kurt Lieburn

Body Found In Tomah Motel Identified As Man Missing Since March 2011

TOMAH, Wis. -- A body of a man found in a Tomah motel earlier this month has been identified as a man missing since March 2011.

Police said the body was found Feb. 3 at the Park Motel

An autopsy was performed on Feb. 6 and it was determined the body was that of Kurt Lieburn, police said. The cause of death is still unknown.

Motel management told police that Lieburn had moved out of the motel in December 2009 but still had a key to the room after he left.

Read more: http://www.wisn.com/news/30474988/de...#ixzz1maMwBQTm

It took them that long to get around to cleaning the room???

Seriously it sounds like he might have went homeless, but snuck back in sometimes when it was empty.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Wait, has he been dead since March 2011?

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew View Post
    It took them that long to get around to cleaning the room???

Seriously it sounds like he might have went homeless, but snuck back in sometimes when it was empty.
    Read one of the review of the place. You could probably rent rooms there by the hour.

I made a non-refundable reservation for the place that I found on my GPS when on a trip with out seeing it. I had never really had a bad experience at a hotel before this time. I arrived and should have been wary when I walked into the cramped office and the first thing the host said was to ask if there was still and angry woman outside complaining about being ripped off. Well I got my room key and found the room and went inside. Fist the room lights did not work, second the door lock did not work from the inside, and third when I took off my shoes I found the carpeting to be soaked. I went outside and asked the only two other people that were staying there if things were ok in their rooms. One said that the ceiling was falling in and they were not staying, the other that it was a dump but they would stay for the night. While I know there was a no refund policy I fully expected one considering the condition of the place. She balked but when I said I would be writing a review of the place she relented and refunded half the charge.

http://travel.yahoo.com/p-hotel-12312194-park_motel-i