GUILTY UK - Four Smith siblings killed in Freckleton, Lancs, arson fire, 7 Jan 2012

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
The story is at the link below; quoted are the words of the mother who lost four children:

'They were all my heart, my life, my babies': Devastated mother tells of
heartbreak at funeral for four children killed by house party arsonist
(Daily Mail)
---
Reece Smith, 19, four-year-old twin girls Holly and Ella Smith, and Jordan Smith, aged two, all died from smoke inhalation after a fire broke out at their bungalow home in Freckleton, Lancashire, during their mother’s 36th birthday party last month.
---
Inside a packed church, Ms Smith told the congregation: ‘Reece, you were not only my first born but my best friend, my rock, big brother to your little sisters and brother.

‘Holly and Ella, you were my beautiful girls. I remember the day I had my scan and they told me I was having twins and nearly fell off the bed.

'You were happy cheeky girls who played happily together sometimes but when you fought, you were terrible.

'You blamed each other for everything and when I questioned you, you both blamed Banger (Jordan).

‘Jordan, you were my little man with piercing blue eyes and a very cheeky personality.

‘You were all my heart, my life, my babies. God bless my little man Jordan, my beautiful twins Holly and Ella and Reece my hero.’

---

From September 2013:

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-lancashire-24295431

A man has been jailed for life for starting a fire while "drunk and stoned" which killed four siblings in Lancashire...

Dyson Allen, 19, of no fixed abode, was convicted of manslaughter at Preston Crown Court in July. He was ordered to serve a minimum of nine years three months for starting the Lytham Road fire.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back