Benefactor - Discuss here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we can discuss the benefactor who put up the reward.

lol, there are three threads going. I'm fairly sure her name is Kristi Schiller. She's well known in the social circles in Houston, my home town. Mike Lerette and her son, D. Schiller are friends.

She's alleged to be Kristi Hoss Schiller, former Playboy model, blogger, philanthropist. Married to very wealthy Houston oil man. Dropped $50k on a 2-story Cape Cod playhouse for her daughter (NYTimes), so I think the money aspect involved in this case is small change to her. I've read her stepson is acquainted with ML, Deb's cousin who lives in TX.

So-she actually doing this as a favor to Mike and not so much Deb???Alrighty Then!!!

I like THIS thread, it's fresh and new! :floorlaugh:

She's alleged to be Kristi Hoss Schiller, former Playboy model, blogger, philanthropist. Married to very wealthy Houston oil man. Dropped $50k on a 2-story Cape Cod playhouse for her daughter (NYTimes), so I think the money aspect involved in this case is small change to her. I've read her stepson is acquainted with ML, Deb's cousin who lives in TX.

Yep, on October 4 ML tweeted the son and asked for some names to follow on twitter...later that day ML breaks the news on Twitter about Lisa missing.

lol, there are three threads going. I'm fairly sure her name is Kristi Schiller. She's well known in the social circles in Houston, my home town. Mike Lerette and her son, D. Schiller are friends.

I didn't see any other threads. oops

I didn't want to say her name first, it's been so taboo. lol

completely irrelevant, this is a fun smiley :hero:

Thanks for the thread. Somehow in my searching in Baby Lisa's case I never uncovered the name of the benefactress. So I appreciate this information!
:seeya:
P.S. I love that caped smilie, too!

she must have a lot of faith in his word when he tells her that Deb is innocent!

So-she actually doing this as a favor to Mike and not so much Deb???Alrighty Then!!!

My guess would be that it came to her attention from ML, and she felt that trying to help find a baby was a worthy cause...and she has the money, so why not. I don't know how closely she's involved beyond supplying funds. I understand Stanton is on her K94Cops board, so I imagine that's how she came to select him to help in this case (or he offered himself up - who knows).

What I don't understand is that she supposedly hired Stanton to "go find that baby" and that is how he has presented himself to the public. Yet, according to Spellman and Rugen, he hasn't even talked to the people they've talked to, he has chewed Deb out for talking to Rugen and he gave the timeline story to the media, but didn't want to be named as the source. I guess my point is that if he was hired to help the parents because the benefactor believes they are innocent or whatever then why not just say that??? I could respect that much more.

My guess would be that it came to her attention from ML, and she felt that trying to help find a baby was a worthy cause...and she has the money, so why not. I don't know how closely she's involved beyond supplying funds.

I agree-its a worthy cause-I always thought Deb knew this person!

I applaud her for trying to help. I just hope she keeps an eye on how those she has hired are handling things and whether they are truly in it solely for Lisa's sake as she (according to Stanton) intended.

According to Picerno, the benefactor was indirectly behind the recent meeting with LE. From the video:

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2012/02/0...st-time-in-months-ahead-of-dr-phil-interview/

Picerno: It came about because the benefactor, the individual who has hired Bill Stanton to do the investigation, and the one who has posted the $100,000 reward, had an acquaintance who was friends with Mr.Craig Hill, who is the originator for the center for missing and exploited children. And that's how this meeting came about.

So, is the benefactor paying for BS and JT? Besides that, what else is she paying for? Is the reward just for Lisa returning home safe and sound?

I don't understand why she is paying BS-He can't investigate in MO

According to Picerno, the benefactor was indirectly behind the recent meeting with LE. From the video:

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2012/02/0...st-time-in-months-ahead-of-dr-phil-interview/

Picerno: It came about because the benefactor, the individual who has hired Bill Stanton to do the investigation, and the one who has posted the $100,000 reward, had an acquaintance who was friends with Mr.Craig Hill, who is the originator for the center for missing and exploited children. And that's how this meeting came about.

How awesome is that. Mr. Hill probably contacted benefactor and told her how little the parents are doing - she is turn likely asked Stanton, wth?

What I don't understand is that she supposedly hired Stanton to "go find that baby" and that is how he has presented himself to the public. Yet, according to Spellman and Rugen, he hasn't even talked to the people they've talked to, he has chewed Deb out for talking to Rugen and he gave the timeline story to the media, but didn't want to be named as the source. I guess my point is that if he was hired to help the parents because the benefactor believes they are innocent or whatever then why not just say that??? I could respect that much more.

The benefactor has not come out publicly so maybe she doesn't care what people feel about her decisions. Maybe she's unsure of anyone's guilt but just want's to help find Lisa.

So, is the benefactor paying for BS and JT? Besides that, what else is she paying for? Is the reward just for Lisa returning home safe and sound?

Stanton has said that the benefactor is not paying for JT. It's unknown who is paying JT.

From the Dr. Phil show:
BS: There is a hundred thousand dollar reward for information leading to the return and/or resolution of this case.

When the reward was first announced, Stanton said it was for the safe return and/or conviction of person or persons responsible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahlm8627