Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2021222324252627282930

Thread: State vs Jason Young 2-17-2012

Quote Originally Posted by otto View Post
    Just the Fax, you've addressed my post three times. Yes, I don't understand why the daycare worker is crying about something that happened with one of the students in her class six years ago ... sorry if that is difficult to understand.
    I'm not JTF, but I feel confident many of us here had tears in our eyes, listening to her testimony this afternoon. The mere thought of a two year old, left alone in the house with her dead mothers bloody body, head smashed to bits, recreating what she saw that night, is upsetting to say the least. MOO The preschool teacher knew Michelle, knew CY, and knew the circumstances of the crime. If she wasn't *upset*, like michelle money, I'd wonder about her. Again, JMO

Why is a daycare worker crying about witnessing a 2.5 yr old little girl acting out her mother's brutal murder and talking about how her mommy was 'spanked' and had boo-boos all over?

It's called empathy.

Quote Originally Posted by Madeleine74 View Post
    Why is a daycare worker crying about witnessing a 2.5 yr old little girl acting out her mother's brutal murder and talking about how her mommy was 'spanked' and had boo-boos all over?

It's called empathy.
    And that explains a lot, again, IMO

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gracielee For This Useful Post:

Thanks to Just the Fax for the original photo in the background below: side entrance to hotel, not light in key-entry door. I added people and dimensions in trying to determine if Jason could have reached the bushes if the emergency door was opened.

Are those rocks on the curb and, if so, it looks common for rocks to be kicked across the sidewalk.

Last edited by otto; 02-18-2012 at 04:54 AM.

Just the Fax, you've addressed my post three times. Yes, I don't understand why the daycare worker is crying about something that happened with one of the students in her class six years ago ... sorry if that is difficult to understand.
    The daycare worker cared about her students. She cared about Cassidy. That's why she was crying.

She can and does feel the pain of others - unlike Cassidy's father, imo.

That daycare worker showed more genuine emotion over the death of Michelle Young in her 15 minutes on the witness stand than JY has in 5+ years.

Remember those 5 infamous words that revealed the true nature of the slayer's soul: "You came here for THAT ???"

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to tarheel8600 For This Useful Post:

Weekend Thread

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=163240"]State vs Jason Lynn Young: weekend discussion 11-18 Feb 2012 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to otto For This Useful Post:

Thanks to Just the Fax for the original photo in the background below: side entrance to hotel, not light in key-entry door. I added people and dimensions in trying to determine if Jason could have reached the bushes if the emergency door was opened.

Are those rocks on the curb and, if so, it looks common for rocks to be kicked across the sidewalk.

nope...that bed is a combination of lava rocks and red bark mulch.
    What is below the curb is the mulch, not the much heavier rocks.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Just the Fax For This Useful Post:

Thanks for the links for the pre-school worker's testimony. I'm up a page at this point and listening to her testify.

While not a trained psychologist, this young woman is very observant. She was obviously watching Cassidy very closely after the horrible death of her mother. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know what the little girl was doing. She was intelligent enough to know not to further interrupt Cassidy at her play-reenactment.

In a clinical setting, there might have been more dolls available, but JY would not let that happen.

It's obvious to me that the prosecution held this back at the first trial to protect the child, who is now 8 and probably aware of the second trial.

I hope that Cassidy has moved on and hope this will not cause her more pain in the future when she learns more about what happened at the trial.
    The greatest trespasser on justice still wishes it done to him.

EDWARD COUNSEL, Maxims

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CarolinaMoon For This Useful Post:

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2021222324252627282930