709 users online (106 members and 603 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Man's Body Discovered After His Dog Leads Motorist to Find Him

A man goes for a walk with his dog.

A woman was driving home from the grocery store when she noticed a dog alongside the road. It was barking and acting frantic. She was worried it was going to get hit by a car, so she stopped to help. That dog led her into the woods, down to the creek and to her owner.

Mark Mohacsi adopted Spice, a mutt, from the Humane Society about a year ago. She repaid him by giving him back to his family.

Mr Mohacsi's family want to honor his memory and his love for dogs by asking people to make donations to the Michigan Humane Society so other dogs like Spice can be saved.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news...obref=obinsite

Thank goodness that lady knew dog language and followed.

I miss my dog again.

And I never want to see that commercial for the ASPCA with Sarah McLaughlin singing In the Arms of an Angel again. I have to turn it off. I know it does not show the worst, but I just cannot take seeing it.

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

Wow, I don't think many people would have stopped like that woman did.
    Staffies They're Softer Than You Think

"From where you're kneeling, it must seem like an 18-carat string of bad luck. But the truth is... the game was rigged from the start." Benny Fallout: New Vegas

"What is the most admirable creature on God's green Earth? Why, it's the bee! Have you ever seen a bee on vacation? Have you ever seen a bee take a sick day? Well, my friends, the answer is no! So I say, be... the bee! Be the bee!" - Jeremiah Fink Bioshock Infinite

Quote Originally Posted by 21merc7 View Post
    Thank goodness that lady knew dog language and followed.

I miss my dog again.

And I never want to see that commercial for the ASPCA with Sarah McLaughlin singing In the Arms of an Angel again. I have to turn it off. I know it does not show the worst, but I just cannot take seeing it.
    I can't stand it either. I have several friends and we all hate that commercial. They are one of the charities I support and have been in touch to encourage some more upbeat messages.
    "Life is life's greatest gift. Guard the life of another creature as you would your own because it is your own. On life's scale of values, the smallest is no less precious to the creature who owns it than the largest..." Lloyd Biggle, Jr.

Let's bring Michelle Parker home: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ichelle+parker

All statements made by me are based on my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Reality Orlando View Post
    I can't stand it either. I have several friends and we all hate that commercial. They are one of the charities I support and have been in touch to encourage some more upbeat messages.
    I start screaming "remote remote!!!

Hubby does too. If it has hidden I leave the room!
    WHY ARE THEY LIKE 2 MIN long? geez! so morbid!
    ~ my opinion only

I saw a "de-motivational poster" that said " Hello, my name is Sara McLaughlin and I am going to ruin your day."

so true! I appreciate everyone's efforts, but like that old adage: you catch more flies with honey than vinegar.