Man's Body Discovered After His Dog Leads Motorist to Find Him

noZme

Reaction score
A man goes for a walk with his dog.

A woman was driving home from the grocery store when she noticed a dog alongside the road. It was barking and acting frantic. She was worried it was going to get hit by a car, so she stopped to help. That dog led her into the woods, down to the creek and to her owner.

Mark Mohacsi adopted Spice, a mutt, from the Humane Society about a year ago. She repaid him by giving him back to his family.

Mr Mohacsi's family want to honor his memory and his love for dogs by asking people to make donations to the Michigan Humane Society so other dogs like Spice can be saved.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/new...o-livonia-man-body-20120214-ms?obref=obinsite

Thank goodness that lady knew dog language and followed.

I miss my dog again. :(

And I never want to see that commercial for the ASPCA with Sarah McLaughlin singing In the Arms of an Angel again. I have to turn it off. I know it does not show the worst, but I just cannot take seeing it.

Thank goodness that lady knew dog language and followed.

I miss my dog again. :(

And I never want to see that commercial for the ASPCA with Sarah McLaughlin singing In the Arms of an Angel again. I have to turn it off. I know it does not show the worst, but I just cannot take seeing it.

I can't stand it either. I have several friends and we all hate that commercial. They are one of the charities I support and have been in touch to encourage some more upbeat messages.

I can't stand it either. I have several friends and we all hate that commercial. They are one of the charities I support and have been in touch to encourage some more upbeat messages.

I start screaming "remote remote!!!:noooo:

Hubby does too. If it has hidden I leave the room!:runaway:
WHY ARE THEY LIKE 2 MIN long? geez! so morbid!

I saw a "de-motivational poster" that said " Hello, my name is Sara McLaughlin and I am going to ruin your day."

so true! I appreciate everyone's efforts, but like that old adage: you catch more flies with honey than vinegar.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44
Back