818 users online (183 members and 635 guests)  

Websleuths News

FL - meth case involves 3 generations of 1 family

The Dixie County Sheriff's Office early Thursday arrested four people representing three generations of a single family on suspicions they were working together to manufacture methamphetamine.

“I can't imagine someone sitting there cooking up meth with their grandson, or with a son or daughter,” said Maj. Scott Harden. “This is the first time that I know of that we've arrested three generations all at once like this.”

I guess that's what you call 'togetherness'....

More at link with pics of this lovely family

essies is offline "We're all just walking each other home." Ram Dass
    Good Lord-Grandpa is only 54!! He looks 74!! I think someone is indulging in their product!!And this isn't his first time - some people don't learn. Shame the family was pulled into this!!
    Dixie County Sheriff’s officials say 54-year-old Allen J. Brannin, his 34-year-old daughter, Amy M. Brannin, and her 18-year-old son, Austin J. Brannin, were arrested Thursday. Another relative, 18-year-old Tyler W. Cannon, was also arrested.

"It's time to tell the story of a little girl named Caylee" Linda Drane Burdick
    The future has many names: for the fearful it's the unknown, for the reckless it's the adventure, for the pessimists it's the unattainable. For the brave, it is opportunity.

Knowing what the drug does, knowing how bad it is..... how can a parent or grandparent possibly accept their child or grandchild being around it, even if they themselves are addicted to it?
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

This entire thing is a crime. That 18 year old never stood a chance. Plus it's a miracle these <mod snip> didn't blow up the neighborhood.

Not Amy Michelle Brannin's first bust either.

Scarriest is pop's one charge had to do with a concealed firearm. Can you imagine that guy with a concealed firearm?
    Last edited by fran; 02-20-2012 at 01:23 AM. Reason: Please, no name calling