1321 users online (270 members and 1051 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

OR - Valentines role playing goes very wrong

http://fox8.com/2012/02/15/couple-ar...ing-goes-awry/

The two confirmed that they were doing some Valentine’s Day role-playing. Pelzner said that it was all voluntary. The pair was charged with disorderly conduct in the second degree and booked into Multinomah County Jail.
    Important lesson to be learned here....be careful where and when you choose to engage in "role play"

Don't role play in cars or in public.

Smokey the Bear is watching. Lol.

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

At least some people had enough sense to call the police when they thought something was happening. But then again if I was either of these people I’d not be able to show my face in public for a while.
    Staffies They're Softer Than You Think

"From where you're kneeling, it must seem like an 18-carat string of bad luck. But the truth is... the game was rigged from the start." – Benny Fallout: New Vegas

"What is the most admirable creature on God's green Earth? Why, it's the bee! Have you ever seen a bee on vacation? Have you ever seen a bee take a sick day? Well, my friends, the answer is no! So I say, be... the bee! Be the bee!" - Jeremiah Fink Bioshock Infinite