Thread: Man Who Staged Alleged Hit And Run Of Toddler Facing Murder Charges, Mother Arrested

Man Who Staged Alleged Hit And Run Of Toddler Facing Murder Charges, Mother Arrested

A man from Morgan County is facing murder charges for allegedly beating his girlfriend's three year-son old to death.

Authorities say Thomas Joseph Presley, 21, initially called them about 5:10 a.m. today (02-16-12) to report that little Blake Litton had been run over by a hit-and run driver on Hwy 135 near Buttons Road in Stover.

The Associated Press is now reporting that the mother, Jamie Miller Litton, has been arrested as well.

http://crimesceneinvestigations.blogspot.com/2012/02/man-who-staged-alleged-hit-and-run-of.html
    Don't confront me with my failures.....I had not forgotten them.

Jackson Browne

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kathee For This Useful Post:

Thankfully the two of them didn't come with "somebody kidnapped our little boy" story.
    Just my opinion

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to jjenny For This Useful Post:

Disgusting that the boy's mother would rather have the boyfriend than justice for her son. And why in the world were these tiny children out in the wee hours of the morning with this monster? They should have been safe in their beds, asleep. Please, no more children for these two.
    Justice is the constant and perpetual will to allot to every man his due. Domitus Ulpian

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to gwenabob For This Useful Post:

~UPDATED - DEVELOPING~Man Who Staged Alleged Hit And Run Of Toddler Facing Murder Charges, Mother Now Charged With Murder (PC Attached):

Probable cause statement is now linked to article.

http://crimesceneinvestigations.blogspot.com/2012/02/man-who-staged-alleged-hit-and-run-of.html

Jackson Browne

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kathee For This Useful Post:

OH. MY. GOD. This POS should be beaten to death as well, very, very slowly and painfully... and "Jesus wept".... : (
    George Eliot: "We constantly ask for God's mercy while showing none ourselves..."

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to annmarie62 For This Useful Post:

I swear. It seems most child murders (by moms' boyfriends) is the result of either the kid soiling his/her pants or not eating their meal.

The 5:00 a.m. "accident" I'm sure was enough to set LE's alarms off like crazy.

Sad.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BrownRice For This Useful Post:

Not very bright, are they? Of course police (if they have any common sense) aren't going to buy it. The little girl (sister of the dead boy) also had injuries (visible bruising) and a broken wrist.
    Just my opinion

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jjenny For This Useful Post:

Another poor little baby beaten to death for no reason at all. I am thankful that the little girl at least has a chance. She has seen and suffered a lot. People disgust me sometimes. Women and their damn boyfriends.
    Forum: Jury Room
    Thread: Most interesting classic unsolved murder cases

This thread currently has over 350 cases with a brief synopsis of each and we are still adding additional cases.

You can access a spreadsheet that lists the cases in alphabetical order with the page & post number so that you can locate a particular case you may be interested in. It also contains links to any cases that already have a thread on WS.

Many cases do not have a thread. Please feel free to start one in the appropriate forum if you would like to look into one. Should you start a thread on one of these cases, please let me know so that I can add the link to the spreadsheet.

Here is the link for the spreadsheet in alphabetical order:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...hl=en_US#gid=0

Here is the link for the spreadsheet in country order:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...FBBcGVid0lmUHc
    =======================================

Forum: Jury Room
    Thread: Cold But Not Too Old Murder Case List

This is a listing of newer but still cold cases. As with the above thread we will be adding as we go along. Most of these cases will probably have threads. If you do start a new one, please let me know so I can add the link to the spreadsheets. The spreadsheets may be accessed from the links below.

Here is the link for the spreadsheet in alphabetical order:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...mlNV2lSQ1dDWHc

Here is the link for the spreadsheet in country order:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...FBIaHRnR1g0SEE

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Belinda For This Useful Post:

Couple charged in toddler's death

Don't read the last paragraph if you don't want to sit on the side of your bed and cry for an hour. Not only was this horrific for the little boy, but it will always and forever be burned in this little girl's mind.

Couple charged with murder in toddler's death

"A central Missouri mother and her boyfriend were charged Friday in the fatal beating of a toddler whose injuries initially were blamed on a hit-and-run.

Morgan County online court records show that 21-year-old Thomas Presley and 25-year-old Jamie Ann Litton - both of Stover - face one count of second-degree murder in the death of 3-year-old Blake Litton. Litton also faces two counts of endangering the welfare of a child."

<snip>
    "Petty said Presley called 911 Thursday morning to report that the boy had been struck by a hit-and-run driver along Missouri 135, about 100 miles southeast of Kansas City. Presley said that he was headed to see his brother in a nearby town and that he and the boy got out of the vehicle to use the bathroom, Petty said."

Blake was rushed to a Sedalia hospital where he later was pronounced dead. Meanwhile, Petty said the deputy was immediately suspicious of hit-and-run story."

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to vlpate For This Useful Post:

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peeples For This Useful Post:

--lengthy article---lots of info.

http://lakeexpo.com/news/lake_news/arti ... 963f4.html

Toddler Death: Disturbing details of abuse emerge from investigation

image: sedaliademocrat.com

http://www.marshallnews.com/story/1817522.html
    Blake Evann Litton--Obituary

--snipped---

Born Feb. 27, 2008, in Sedalia, he was the son of Robbin Martin Litton of Sweet Springs and Jamie Ann Miller of Stover. He enjoyed playing t-ball, horses, the harmonica and going to Sunday school.

--it would have been his birthday on monday.
    my opinion...........and i happen to agree with it.....

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lauriej For This Useful Post:

Additional charges have been filed against a Stover man who allegedly tried to get away with beating a toddler to death by staging a bogus hit-and-run.

In addition to the second-degree murder charge already filed against, Thomas Joseph "T.J." Presley, the 21 year-old man is now facing two counts of child endangerment and child abuse resulting in death.

http://crimesceneinvestigations.blogspot.com/2012/03/stover-man-charged-with-murdering.html

Jackson Browne

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kathee For This Useful Post:

What the heck is going on?
    A whole generation of little children are throw aways!
    Women choose men over their children!
    Just happend in Saltsburgh, PA.........
    16 month old boy dead and sister bruised.
    AGAIN mother and boyfriend............
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:

Why the hell isn't this a charge of 1st degree murder?????? What the hell is the DA thinking! The death penalty should be on the table. I'm sick and tired of DAs and prosecutors treating children as worthless.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lonetraveler For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Kathee View Post
    Additional charges have been filed against a Stover man who allegedly tried to get away with beating a toddler to death by staging a bogus hit-and-run.

In addition to the second-degree murder charge already filed against, Thomas Joseph "T.J." Presley, the 21 year-old man is now facing two counts of child endangerment and child abuse resulting in death.

http://crimesceneinvestigations.blog...murdering.html
    --we finally get a quite possibly "why" he beat the **** out of his g/f's 2 year old.

http://www.scribd.com/komu8/d/819846...Joseph-Presley
    --Probable Cause Statement---Missouri vs Thomas Presley--

---snipped---

Mr.Presley stated he struck the child more times than he could remember........kicked the child with his feet several times...thought the child was paralyzed..

Mr.Presley stated he was very sorry for what he did and would take it back if he could.

Mr.Presley stated he and the child's mother have been having relationship trouble and he felt the child's mother had been cheating on him.
    my opinion...........and i happen to agree with it.....

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lauriej For This Useful Post: