834 users online (197 members and 637 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

IL - Eriberto Perez, 8, Palatine, 17 Feb 2012

T THE REQUEST OF THE PALATINE POLICE DEPARTMENT, THE ILLINOIS EMERGENCY ALERT SYSTEM IS ACTIVATED FOR AN AMBER ALERT. A CHILD, ERIBERTO PEREZ, WAS ABDUCTED FROM 430 W. PALATINE ROAD, APT #1, PALATINE ILLINOIS LAST NIGHT (021612) AT 8:30PM, ERIBERTO PEREZ IS AN 8 YEAR OLD WHITE MALE, WHO IS 4'10" TALL AND WEIGHS 100 POUNDS. HE HAS BLACK HAIR AND BROWN EYES. HE IS WEARING A GRAY HOODED SWEATSHIRT, RED SHIRT WITH BLACK SLEEVES AND BLUE JEANS. THE CHILD WAS TAKEN BY WILLIAM CRUZ, WHO IS A 30 YEAR OLD MALE WHITE. HE IS 5'11" TALL AND WEIGHS 180 POUNDS. HE HAS BLACK HAIR IN A CREW CUT AND BROWN EYES. HE IS WEARING A GRAY AND WHITE HOODED SWEATSHIRT, BLACK JEANS AND WHITE NIKE GYM SHOES. HE HAS A TATTOO ON HIS RIGHT WRIST AND ALSO HIS LEFT ARM. THE VEHICLE IS A SILVER 2001 CHRYSLER 4 DOOR, WITH ILLINOIS LICENSE P530118. ANYONE WITH INFORMATION SHOULD CALL 9-1-1 AND ADVISE THEY HAVE AN AMBER ALERT REPORT. THIS CONCLUES THIS AMBER ALERT ISSUED BY THE ILLINOIS STATE POLICE.

Additional Details: T THE REQUEST OF THE PALATINE POLICE DEPARTMENT, THE ILLINOIS EMERGENCY ALERT SYSTEM IS ACTIVATED FOR AN AMBER ALERT. A CHILD, ERIBERTO PEREZ, WAS ABDUCTED FROM 430 W. PALATINE ROAD, APT #1, PALATINE ILLINOIS LAST NIGHT (021612) AT 8:30PM, ERIBERTO PEREZ IS AN 8 YEAR OLD WHITE MALE, WHO IS 4'10" TALL AND WEIGHS 100 POUNDS. HE HAS BLACK HAIR AND BROWN EYES. HE IS WEARING A GRAY HOODED SWEATSHIRT, RED SHIRT WITH BLACK SLEEVES AND BLUE JEANS. THE CHILD WAS TAKEN BY WILLIAM CRUZ, WHO IS A 30 YEAR OLD MALE WHITE. HE IS 5'11" TALL AND WEIGHS 180 POUNDS. HE HAS BLACK HAIR IN A CREW CUT AND BROWN EYES. HE IS WEARING A GRAY AND WHITE HOODED SWEATSHIRT, BLACK JEANS AND WHITE NIKE GYM SHOES. HE HAS A TATTOO ON HIS RIGHT WRIST AND ALSO HIS LEFT ARM. THE VEHICLE IS A SILVER 2001 CHRYSLER 4 DOOR, WITH ILLINOIS LICENSE P530118. ANYONE WITH INFORMATION SHOULD CALL 9-1-1 AND ADVISE THEY HAVE AN AMBER ALERT REPORT. THIS CONCLUES THIS AMBER ALERT ISSUED BY THE ILLINOIS STATE POLICE.

Additional Details:
    This alert just broke into TV programming.

Is the perp a relative, do you know?

Looks like this little boy has a facebook page. How insane is that?

It was just on our news a minute ago! I can't believe it's almost 24 hours later and we are just learning about it! Don't they know how valuable the first 24 hours are??? OMG!
    Are there any photos of him?
    "This is not about Casey Anthony, but about what happened to Caylee Anthony between the photograph taken on June 15 and the one taken on December 11." LDB, my hero

"I just have to ask you, how does one human being do this to another, let alone do it to their Mother?" Bill Shaeffer

Wonder if he is mom's boyfriend or something like that. What does he want with this 8 yr old? Nevermind, don't answer that.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

http://www.myfoxchicago.com/dpp/news...atine-20120217

<modsnip> I would have described him as hispanic. The facebook does belong to this little boy.

Last edited by Salem; 02-18-2012 at 12:40 AM.

There's a William Cruz, sex offender that looks just like him, the birth date is off 2 years but the description and picture fits. I know we aren't allowed to link to sex offenders or I would link.

http://www.myfoxchicago.com/dpp/news...atine-20120217

The mothers boyfriend. How many children have to suffer because their parents bring horrible people into their innocent childrens lives.

Edited to add: Where is there a picture of this child? All i'm seeing are what appears to be an artists rendition. This makes no sense to me, in 8 years they never took a picture? Can't be. If my child were in this scenario, GOD FORBID, i'd have the picture all over in a heartbeat!
    "This is not about Casey Anthony, but about what happened to Caylee Anthony between the photograph taken on June 15 and the one taken on December 11." LDB, my hero

"I just have to ask you, how does one human being do this to another, let alone do it to their Mother?" Bill Shaeffer

Quote Originally Posted by vlpate View Post
    There's a William Cruz, sex offender that looks just like him, the birth date is off 2 years but the description and picture fits. I know we aren't allowed to link to sex offenders or I would link.
    Bummer we can't post, i've been searching and coming up with nada.

I saw this on the highway billboard as I was driving home. It takes me a good hour to get home. I was listening to a news channel all the way home and heard a blurb about this one time.

I asked the mods to move this to the discussion forum.

I had the am news radio on and reportedly Eriberto left with the boyfriend last night to go to the grocery store WITH PERMISSION from his mother to go to the store. The boyfriend then reportedly went to visit his? family, or family in Chicago. He did NOT have permission to take the child to visit family. When the boys mother requested he bring the child home, he did not, then police were called and the amber alert issued.

WBBM am radio reported the child and the bf/abductor were seen in Chicago this afternoon. I don't recall where in Chicago.

ETA: I was in the car from 6-7:30 pm and heard it reported on WBBM am 780 numerous times.
    Last edited by Cubby; 02-17-2012 at 10:02 PM.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Endangered Missing: ERIBERTO PEREZ (IL)

ERIBERTO PEREZ, Age Now: 8, Missing: 02/16/2012. Missing From PALATINE, IL. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Palatine Police Department (Illinois) 1-847-359-9000.

More...

It's not an artists rendition. It is a school photo.

RSO's can not be linked unless we are certain it is the same person. If the dob's don't match, it may not be the same person.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

There is no William Cruz listed on the state of il sex offender site.

Edited to correct link:

http://www.isp.state.il.us/sor/

ETA: I checked the family watchdog national site. And no William Cruz that matches the abductor in this case.

http://www.familywatchdog.us/ShowNameList.asp
    Last edited by Cubby; 02-17-2012 at 10:26 PM.
    ~JMO~

The alert is also now issued on Weather.com When I went to check the weather prior to dropping my son off at his dads, there was an alert, which I looked at, which listed this Amber Alert.

WTG Weather.com! First time I have ever seen an amber alert broadcast on weather.com
    ~JMO~

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast