New Details of Josh's Brainwashing Techniques

From the story:

"A incident report was filed on Aug. 20, 2010, when Charlie apparently demonstrated to others at day care how to kill and bury a bear, the documents state. He said he’d learned the information from TV.

"You dig a hole, put the bear in the hole, throw rocks on the bear, cover the hole, and then you plant a tree so no one will know where you buried the bear," Charlie said, according to documents. "Then you plant raspberry bushes over the bear because it makes the best-tasting raspberries."

Hmmm. Do the Powells have any raspberry bushes on their property?

Charlie MUST have improved immensely then when he was being cared for by the Coxes because this behavior does not sound at all like how he was at the new school. The little boy who sat next to him even cried all day when he knew Charlie was dead. And look at all the notes from the other children. I have to say I am just floored that this was allowed to go on to the extent that it did such damage to Charlie to make him behave like that. His father was making him into a mirror image of himself, just like SP made JP a mirror image of himself. But the Coxes brought the Cox genes to the surface and Charlie was healing and being so gentle with things like catepillars. If the whole system in this country doesn't change to protect children like them from monster parents, I don't know what. These children cannot be allowed to die in vain. Things have to change.

I don't even want to hit the thanks button on your post gwenabob because the information is so horrifying to even fathom.

But "thanks" for sharing. :(

More from the article:

Gonzalez wrote in an incident report passed along to caseworkers that students were discussing siblings during a class, during which Charlie told a teacher and classmates he didn’t have a brother. "You don’t have a brother?" a student asked.

"No, not anymore. The Mormons killed my brother and my mom," Charlie said, according to the documents. "Yeah, it’s just me and my dad."

A school counselor contacted Josh Powell to speak to him about his son’s remark, but Powell never returned the counselor’s call, the documents state.

In another report filed by Gonzalez on June 10, 2011, Charlie had threatened to kill a classmate and made disparaging comments about Mormons and Jews at school.

When a little boy sat next to Charlie in class and asked to be his friend, Charlie replied "No, I do not want you to sit by me. I am going to come to your house at night and kill you," documents state. Charlie then stated, "I hate Mormons," according to the documents.

Unbelievable. JP shouldn't have been allowed within 500 feet of the boys.

"Charlie was removed from the class and sent to a counselor. He told the school counselor that his mom lived a mile away from him but he couldn’t see her because her parents are Mormon and had abused her, documents state.

Charle proceeded to tell the counselor that he wanted to kill the boy who wanted to be his friend because he is Mormon and that Mormons "kill people; they are ordered to kill people and all scientists who believe in Jesus," the documents state."

"A social worker reported that Charlie said his maternal grandparents, Chuck and Judy Cox, were abusing him when they abuse his father through the media and that "his mother is currently hiding from everyone to keep from being abused by Mr. & Mrs. Cox."

The social worker said it was clear "Charlie was reiterating statements overheard when made by others in his presence."

"Slaughter’s report also states that 15 computers were seized from the Powell home. She wrote that she couldn’t yet say whether the boys had been exposed to *advertiser censored*, but added only a fraction of the material had been analyzed. Slaughter also wrote that John Powell, the boys’ uncle, "runs around nude in the house and in a diaper."

"He has met the police at the door naked before. Uncle John has a hangman’s noose and a gallows built in his room. He has a picture of a woman with a sword coming out of her stomach and into her vagina," the documents state. Slaughter wrote that the children would be transferred into protective custody."

PSYCHOLOGIST: Powell complained of stress, in-laws, Mormon Church

snipped

He recommended ongoing, regular, supervised visits.
“In sum, while Mr. Powell has not demonstrated significant parenting deficits, his emotional and residential stability is concerning,” Manley wrote. “He does not appear to need typical ‘parenting classes.’ In the meantime, he and his sons should continue regular supervised family visits. Given the family’s close bond, maintaining the above visitation schedule would be beneficial to both children and Mr. Powell.”
The second report was filed Jan. 31, after Manley reviewed the images. He said while more information was needed, “the reviewed images indicate someone’s fantasy-laden view of having sex with children. This is not a healthy parenting perception.”

Read more here: http://www.tri-cityherald.com/2012/...urce=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter#storylink=cpy

I'm now beyond pissed at this info. I know Mr. Cox said not to get angry with the authorities but...I need to back off this thread ASAP.

I knew it and I am saddened. I've seen this kind of stuff, personally. I'll come back to this thread later when I am not overwhelmed. So, Susan is under rocks?

I knew it and I am saddened. I've seen this kind of stuff, personally. I'll come back to this thread later when I am not overwhelmed. So, Susan is under rocks?

and with a rasberry bush planted on top.....

I am speechless, 21merc7!

wm

@drfessel

@jenniferstagg @KSL5TV Will you please release them all in a Pdf. file.

Jennifer Stagg @jenniferstagg

Close

@drfessel @KSL5TV We will work on it, but it's a huge huge stack.

"No, not anymore. The Mormons killed my brother and my mom," Charlie said, according to the documents. "Yeah, it’s just me and my dad." and

I am going to come to your house at night and kill you!
BBM
Was jp trying to train Charlie that Braden would be killed ? by mormons? like his mom?
Hey, I am sorry but authorities knew this information and yet did NOTHING!!!!
Sorry but that is chilling! come to your house At NIGHT and KILL you?
Charlie was going to need allot of counseling being with this monster!

Maybe searchers could search for Susan at raspberry fields in Utah. Maybe the kids ate a lot of raspberries but I think it is kind of different for a young child to know what a raspberry is. A apple, or banana, but a raspberry? I don't remember buying raspberries when my kids were young. Maybe the raspberry bush is a clue??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back