1157 users online (234 members and 923 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 212
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    6

    Darlie Kee

    Read all the Darlie Books, watched all media coverage, 20/20, 48 Hours, American Justice.....You name it, the media seems to keep us still guessing. Am I the only one who feels this way? About a year ago I purchased MTJD on Ebay from Dpskee, little did I know it was Darlie Kee. Let me tell you, what a piece of garbage that book was! It read like Halloween What? I'd like to ask the idiot CWB if Michael Myers (the halloween man) ever returned to Eagle Drive or Rowlett or anywhere near that area. In my opinion, this book did more harm than good. Makes that snake Darin look shi...... than the other three. Oh yeah, Mr. Most Likely to Succeed, livin' large but too dumb to hire a lawyer. Yea, let's just play dumb and dumber this way the Police will think were innocent. I wonder if Mama still loves her son-in-law??? Would love to see him in there too!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    26,910
    Hi and welcome to Websleuths!! Yes, Mama Darlie still loves . . . or pretends to love Darin. She knows that HE KNOWS it all. He can be the one to end all of the charades. She's got a handful of rabid supporters who remember her birthday, mother's day (gives me the creeps), etc. They keep her in stationery and stamps and money on her books. If she (or Darin) ever come clean, there are going to be some pretty angry people.

    As for the "book," yes, I've heard from many other people that they were on the fence before they bought the book, but quickly fell to the side of the prosecutor once they were finished with it. The so-called "author" of the book did a horrible disservice to Darlie Lynn. LOL Not that I'm too upset about that.

    I'm not naive enough to think that every person on death row is guilty, but I won't shed a tear on the day of Darlie's execution.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    407
    The only reason to even open the cover of MTJD is for the photos. Don't be tempted to believe the captions under them though - they are absolutely riddled with errors... some of them so big that either CWB has a gross misunderstanding of certain parts of the case or else he decided to just say what he wanted to and facts be damned.

    Has your book got a autograph from Darlie Kee in the front of it like mine? Open your eyes to the injustice in texas- Darlie Kee

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    26,910
    Quote Originally Posted by Dani_T
    The only reason to even open the cover of MTJD is for the photos. Don't be tempted to believe the captions under them though - they are absolutely riddled with errors... some of them so big that either CWB has a gross misunderstanding of certain parts of the case or else he decided to just say what he wanted to and facts be damned.

    Has your book got a autograph from Darlie Kee in the front of it like mine? Open your eyes to the injustice in texas- Darlie Kee

    HaHaHa!! No the one and only CWB himself signed mine!!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    26,910
    One other thing about Darlie Kee. Although I don't approve of her methods, I do understand at least at the core, of what she's doing. She's lost two grandsons and will most likely lose one of her daughters. I would be doing everything in my power too to save my daughter's life. However, that's where our similarities end.

    By continuing the lies started by her daughter and son in law, I believe Darlie Kee has hindered Darlie's trial and appeals process.

    I believe that a jury can tell when its being lied to. There was absolutely no way this jury was going to believe the lies told by the Routiers. Those lies continued for years after the trial. Some have been admitted to, but many remain. If you're on trial in Texas for murdering your two boys in their sleep with a butcher knife and get on the witness stand and lie, you're going to the death house. No if's, and's, or but's about it.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    407
    Although I don't approve of her methods, I do understand at least at the core, of what she's doing. She's lost two grandsons and will most likely lose one of her daughters. I would be doing everything in my power too to save my daughter's life.
    Absolutely.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Southcentral Pennsylvania
    Posts
    549
    "The only reason to even open the cover of MTJD is for the photos."

    And even some of the photos must be taken with a grain of salt. No doubt in my mind that CWB has altered some of those pictures, especially the ones of Darlie's left arm.

    Look at her left arm in MTJD (dark purple) and then read Jody Cotner's testimony about yellow-green bruises, several days old, on that same arm. Someone is distorting the truth, and it ain't Jody Cotner.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    In the Atlantic
    Posts
    2,646

    Darlie Kee

    I think Darlie Kee is eaten up with guilt and that's what motivates her. She wasn't the best mother to those three girls. She herself says she left the two youngest ones to be practically raised by Darlie. Darlie may have carried a lot of hidden anger and resentment into adulthood. It appears she did anyway by her treatment of the children in the last year or so of their lives. Especially Devon. My opinion only.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    26,910
    Quote Originally Posted by cami
    I think Darlie Kee is eaten up with guilt and that's what motivates her. She wasn't the best mother to those three girls. She herself says she left the two youngest ones to be practically raised by Darlie. Darlie may have carried a lot of hidden anger and resentment into adulthood. It appears she did anyway by her treatment of the children in the last year or so of their lives. Especially Devon. My opinion only.

    I think that's definately part of it.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    216
    I've read a couple of books about this case, but I never paid much attention to this one because I'm a "Darlie Did It" kind of girl.

    Now I'm curious. What in this book caused people to turn to the prosecutor's side? If there's too much to post, could you just point me in the right direction where I can get a copy?

    Also, was this written by Darlie Kee with a ghostwriter (or co-writer)?


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    26,910
    Quote Originally Posted by stlouischili
    I've read a couple of books about this case, but I never paid much attention to this one because I'm a "Darlie Did It" kind of girl.

    Now I'm curious. What in this book caused people to turn to the prosecutor's side? If there's too much to post, could you just point me in the right direction where I can get a copy?

    Also, was this written by Darlie Kee with a ghostwriter (or co-writer)?
    I never dreamed that she did it in the days immediately following the murders. I was caught totally off guard. However, once the pieces started falling into place, there was no other way for me to look at it. So, unfortunately I can't answer your question, but hopefully someone else here can.

    Darlie Kee didn't write the book, but I'm sure she had a hand in it.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,599
    So, if you knew little about this case, which book would you say is the absolute best?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    26,910
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah
    So, if you knew little about this case, which book would you say is the absolute best?

    Nehemiah, my recommendation would be to purchase a copy (used if you can) of Media Tried, Justice Denied and read the transcripts. The photos along with what actually came out in court is better than 100 books authored by "true crime" writers with little more than their opinion and the time to make it into a book. No offense to any "true crime" writers in the forum!

  14. #14

    Angry

    what floored me was that the family would publish death photos of the boys for the world to see. Were that my loved one it would break my heart way too much to even look upon my boys in death let alone flaunt them like that just to try to win favor. it was disgusting.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    26,910
    Quote Originally Posted by cherub
    what floored me was that the family would publish death photos of the boys for the world to see. Were that my loved one it would break my heart way too much to even look upon my boys in death let alone flaunt them like that just to try to win favor. it was disgusting.

    Hi Cherub! (I love your name)!

    I think some "brainiac" told them that it would help her. Every comment I've heard about the book was that it either changed their mind from "innocent" to "guilty" or sealed the fact that they KNEW she was guilty. If any one person has gone from "guilty" to "innocent," they're not saying so out loud!

    Its from beginning to end with her and the boys. Neighbors said that they were used to seeing dad outside with the boys, but never Darlie!!! She was the PRIMARY caregiver for Christ sake!! She was at home all day every day with the boys. These are boys under the age of 7 who were allowed to play outside ALONE!!! Sure, it was a pretty decent neighborhood, but now a days (is that one word?), kids are being plucked out of their own backyards. Who let's their young children out alone in the neighborhood? These kids were allowed to play in the hot tub alone. This was a separate structure from the house and there wasn't even a way to supervise while standing at the back window. Anything could have happened in there.

    Darlie murders them in their sleep. At least one of them (possibly both) saw her doing it. Then, as if all this wasn't enough, she allows them to dig their coffin up and have their hands chopped off in order to try and save her sorry neck! If Darin wasn't involved, he should have put his foot down and said ABSOLUTELY NOT!

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Darlie Show on A&E
    By Crow_Ascending in forum Darlie Routier
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-03-2009, 06:00 AM
  2. Things We Know About Darlie
    By Goody in forum Darlie Routier
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-27-2006, 06:28 PM
  3. What Exactly Is Happening With Darlie Now?
    By sadieh in forum Darlie Routier
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 05-29-2005, 05:00 AM

Tags for this Thread