1324 users online (243 members and 1081 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Goody
    Thank goodness. I was beginning to think I was adrift in a sea of sharks. hahahaha.
    Oh Goody, we love you, we just think you're crazy, or well forgetful!
    *logs off humming theme from Jaws"
    Beesy Was Here

So I held my head up high
    Hiding hate that burns inside
    Which only fuels their selfish pride
    We're all held captive
    Out from the sun
    A sun that shines on only some
    We the meek are all in one
    Creed
    My Own Prison

Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP)
    LOL Well, what do you expect?? LOL Saying loving things about Darlie Kee?
    I guess. I must have missed a whole lot of DK drama. Like they say in the south, "Well, hush my mouth!!"

"The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense." - Tom Clancy

Quote Originally Posted by beesy
    Oh Goody, we love you, we just think you're crazy, or well forgetful! http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_3_6.gif
    *logs off humming theme from Jaws"
    O, bees, you do make me laugh and I really need a good laugh tonight.

"The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense." - Tom Clancy

Quote Originally Posted by j2mirish
    I tried really hard to stay out of this Goody bashin........but here I am !!!!!....

What us folks got.... is this.......A mother on death row for killing her two precious children in cold blood, as they layed sleeping next to her, probably after laughing with her and watching tv before they fell asleep--- It doesnt matter what she is, why she did it, or if she would do it again.......all your excuses...( I know---I know...they arent excuses) or reasons...( I know you say thay dont make the matter go away) dont matter....she is where she belongs.................
    Technically, you are correct, of course. Dare I say any more?

Originally Posted by j2mirish
    I tried really hard to stay out of this Goody bashin........but here I am !!!!!....

What us folks got.... is this.......A mother on death row for killing her two precious children in cold blood, as they layed sleeping next to her, probably after laughing with her and watching tv before they fell asleep--- It doesnt matter what she is, why she did it, or if she would do it again.......all your excuses...( I know---I know...they arent excuses) or reasons...( I know you say thay dont make the matter go away) dont matter....she is where she belongs.................

Goody says-

J2M......NO----

Originally Posted by j2mirish

Goody says-

J2M......NO----
    Ask and you shall receive.

So what shall we post about now? The weather in Laos? How about tribal customs in South American jungles? Or...I've got it....how the Bird Flu is progressing. Speaking of the flu, I need to go check the flu map to see how much it is narrowing in on me.

Ask and you shall receive.

So what shall we post about now? The weather in Laos? How about tribal customs in South American jungles? Or...I've got it....how the Bird Flu is progressing. Speaking of the flu, I need to go check the flu map to see how much it is narrowing in on me.
    you asked...I simply answered..

you asked...I simply answered..
    Can't think of anything, eh? That's cool. Neither can I. Maybe we should wait here until someone comes by and insults us. Then we won't have to pick a new topic. hahahahahahahaha!

Can't think of anything, eh? That's cool. Neither can I. Maybe we should wait here until someone comes by and insults us. Then we won't have to pick a new topic. hahahahahahahaha!
    well- someoene did insult me---- or at least try--

we both know we think each other is nuts at times--- dont need someone to try to tell me how I can post to you!! we seem to take care of that ourselves!!

I simply want to say that ....

I have been on the fence for a LONG time on this case, swaying back and forth. Even since posting my 'my conclusion' thread, I have swayed back to believing that Darlie was innocent.

And then I focused on the damning luminol tests. And the blood spatter evidence. But, alongside this irrefutable evidence, do you want to know what else also wholly convinced me of Darlie's guilt?

-Three e-mails to Darlie Kee (E-MAILS OF SYMPATHY AND SUPPORT) in recent months which have NEVER received replies.

-The broken links on Darlie' Kee's website of support for her daughter. Links which have been inactive for months, and seem nowhere close to being fixed.

And, of course,

-Darin filing for divorce.
    If Darlie is so innocent, WHY ISN'T DARLIE KEE DOING MORE?! Why didn't Darin stand by her?

I rest my case.

I would be grateful if somebody could cross-reference this post in the 'Justice for Devon and Damon' page on Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by 4everenslaved View Post
    I have been on the fence for a LONG time on this case, swaying back and forth. Even since posting my 'my conclusion' thread, I have swayed back to believing that Darlie was innocent.

And then I focused on the damning luminol tests. And the blood spatter evidence. But, alongside this irrefutable evidence, do you want to know what else also wholly convinced me of Darlie's guilt?

-Three e-mails to Darlie Kee (E-MAILS OF SYMPATHY AND SUPPORT) in recent months which have NEVER received replies.

-The broken links on Darlie' Kee's website of support for her daughter. Links which have been inactive for months, and seem nowhere close to being fixed.

And, of course,

-Darin filing for divorce.
    If Darlie is so innocent, WHY ISN'T DARLIE KEE DOING MORE?! Why didn't Darin stand by her?

I rest my case.

I would be grateful if somebody could cross-reference this post in the 'Justice for Devon and Damon' page on Facebook.
    Just wondering if you send the emails to Darlie Kee from the Darlie website or did you send them via facebook?

Both Facebook and the official website.

Darlie Kee has to know that Darlie is guilty by now. She just might still be in some sort of denial. I'm sure it is a tough pill for her to swallow knowing her own child killed two of her grandsons. I just never have been able to understand how her family can think she didn't do this. All of the blood evidence points to just one person and that is Darlie Lynn. I'm sure Darlie will never own up to what she did. She is just gonna play the victim. I always thought Darlie was trying to kill herself that night but she chickened out at the last minute and couldn't do it so she staged everyting. She just did a really bad job doing the staging. I still can't figure out how she got that sock down the alley and back to the house without anyone seeing her. I guess it was easy since it was so late at night on a week night. This case still haunts me to this day. If they are ever able to prove that Darlie really didn't do it I'll have alot of crow to eat!

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferTx View Post
    Darlie Kee has to know that Darlie is guilty by now. She just might still be in some sort of denial. I'm sure it is a tough pill for her to swallow knowing her own child killed two of her grandsons. I just never have been able to understand how her family can think she didn't do this. All of the blood evidence points to just one person and that is Darlie Lynn. I'm sure Darlie will never own up to what she did. She is just gonna play the victim. I always thought Darlie was trying to kill herself that night but she chickened out at the last minute and couldn't do it so she staged everyting. She just did a really bad job doing the staging. I still can't figure out how she got that sock down the alley and back to the house without anyone seeing her. I guess it was easy since it was so late at night on a week night. This case still haunts me to this day. If they are ever able to prove that Darlie really didn't do it I'll have alot of crow to eat!
    And I'll be making the gravy for our crow pie Jennifer.

Quote Originally Posted by 4everenslaved View Post
    Both Facebook and the official website.
    She'll never answer unless you have the name of the killers for her.

I know for a fact Jennifer that she believes Darin committed the murders,not Darlie.

Never, ever ever will she admit Darlyn is guilty.

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast