1638 users online (338 members and 1300 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 LastLast
    YES, and I say crime scene because the SCPD SUV assigned to Burke was the center of the crime scene that put Burke away.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkshaw View Post
    YES, and I say crime scene because the SCPD SUV assigned to Burke was the center of the crime scene that put Burke away.
    wow. that's a great point.

Chris alluded to thinking the trunk and inside the vehicle having recording instruments,
    but it would have been part of a crime scene, like you said, and so, you can
    easily find out. You know so many SCPD cops who talk to you.

Hackett said the reason he didn't call Shannan is because she was dead

In hackett's deposition

John Ray asked Hackett if he ever called Shannan.
    Shannan's cell phone number is in his notebook.

Hackett said he did not call Shannan.

John Ray asked him why not?

And Hackett said because she was dead.

Now - how did he know she was dead, back in May 2010?

The lady in the story

Quote Originally Posted by MonstrSquad View Post
    This news article now makes a ZILLION times more sense to me than before, given this new info, Hawk. Holy crap!

https://www.longislandpress.com/2016...ch-drug-party/
    Her name is not really Leanne. I do know her real name......or think I do. I can tell you she produced for me two GPS devices found under her car days after the press conference. No doubt they are GPS devices. I'm thinking these are 'surplus' and outdated devices bought from a company from an investigation company looking to have something inexpensive on hand.

We also now know that Burke has been identified by the FEDS for using an outside contractor ( P.I.) to place such devices on a Deputy Police Commissioner in his own Department.

Some of you folks say Burke doesn't fit the profile of a serial killer - LOL. He was made for the role. Does it mean he killed those gals ...probably not if you go by the law of probabilities, but he is sure in the loop, Trace the SOB back to when the sperm swam up to canal to meet the mother's egg and I think you will have a story unmatched by not many others.

Her name is not really Leanne. I do know her real name......or think I do. I can tell you she produced for me two GPS devices found under her car days after the press conference. No doubt they are GPS devices. I'm thinking these are 'surplus' and outdated devices bought from a company from an investigation company looking to have something inexpensive on hand.

We also now know that Burke has been identified by the FEDS for using an outside contractor ( P.I.) to place such devices on a Deputy Police Commissioner in his own Department.

Some of you folks say Burke doesn't fit the profile of a serial killer - LOL. He was made for the role. Does it mean he killed those gals ...probably not if you go by the law of probabilities, but he is sure in the loop, Trace the SOB back to when the sperm swam up to canal to meet the mother's egg and I think you will have a story unmatched by not many others.
    Hawk, But wasn't Burke locked up at the time of the presser? That would mean he had one of his henchman plant them, or they were there from long ago - I'm guessing the latter by your statement that they were outdated. Very, very creepy.

I'm thinking he's cut from the serial killer cloth as well, and if not, to me he has no problem hanging around them. Surreptitious stalking behavior, violent outbursts...being in charge of law enforcement (I've read the story of the kid with the rocks shoved down his throat and how he came to rise through the ranks despite documented bad behavior) is perfect for someone looking to carry out these things with impunity and have others join 'the club' to make it harder to rat him out.... it's almost like how child predators seek out employment with children. MOO
    Love your posts, Hawk, thank you

Burke is like Mr.Cohen in the Chinese Restaurant in a Seinfeld Episode. Like Cohen always being there, Burke is ALWAYS there in some form, shape, or manner. They couldn't have been put there years ago and forgotten because the car was a new car.

This is what I think happens: A private agency ( I believe I know the name) buys up a lot of outdated equipment to use in special cases where favors need to be done and if the device is lost then so be it. Leanne says she discovered the device after she bounced over a curb and heard a thud. Checking the car for damage she finds the device. A further check of her car she finds device still attached to the car.

WE now know the FEDS, in their Burke papers tell us Burke used an outside contractor to place a device on the car of his own Deputy Police Commissioner. And IMHO, that could only be Risco Lewis-Mention. That lady is the god mother of the cabbie that got shot by an off-duty NCPD cop in Suffolk County. She was then a NC ADA that went to the hospital to see her god-son. She was turned away by the detectives that would take a confession from the victim. That confession has since been thrown out and the charges have been dismissed in that he was shot because he was trying to run over the two cops and he was shot to stop the alleged assault.

Stay tuned because I think this criminal abortion of a case will one day be the subject of another scandal in the PD.

The problem with the FEDS investigating all these cases is there are so many new case cropping out of many other cases the FEDS can't get to them all in an expeditious manner. The cases are in the EDNY office on LI that ONLY has 15 lawyers dealing with highly sensitive matters. The investigative staff is even thinner than the attorneys on staff. The cases are so complicated that the Main Office of the US attorney have been commissioned to look into the cases.

The AUSA's in LI are top notch lawyers trying to do the best they can.

Oh i think he can fit the profile.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by maddalena1 View Post
    Oh i think he can fit the profile.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    I can deffinetly see why people would think this guy is the lisk I did at one point to until I learned more about profiling this type of killer. I do belive Burke knows who LISK is.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous19 View Post
    I can deffinetly see why people would think this guy is the lisk I did at one point to until I learned more about profiling this type of killer. I do belive Burke knows who LISK is.
    'Just curious... exactly what is the profile of "this type of serial killer"? Can you share specifics of what you've learned?

. He feels he is at the top of the food chain he is racesist he is a thrill seeker and craves power. He works a job where he can conceal his social issues but ironically works a job that always him to put up a act something happened that he did that effected him and he changed who the victims look liked. Being a police commissioner it be hard to conceal being socially awkward and I don’t think he could Handel the responsibility of that job. He travels for his job, something happened to him in the summer months that set him off killing. He started dismenbering them then he killed someone he didn’t want to kill but in his mind had to and things started to change in him effected him enough to change his patterns. Look iam not a FBI profiler of deception expert I know a little bit about profiling but I never saw the crime scene. I understand why people think it’s Burke. And I think he knows who lisk is I honestly think people on Oak Beach may know who lisk is maby not directly but they had interactions with him in some form or another. I think Bissett may have had a connection to lisk as well. I think everyone that has been mentioned had some contact to LISK even if it was just as a client. I could be wrong though. There are also a lot more complex issues tied to this guy then there are in other SK cases. And that LE feels needs to be handled as well. See websluths is good in one way a bad in another.
    Last edited by Anonymous19; 12-22-2017 at 10:02 PM.

cvs pharmacy's are not opened at 2 am

Quote Originally Posted by guardian1234 View Post
    cvs pharmacy's are not opened at 2 am
    Some are open 24 hours

There are more than a dozen on Long island that open 24 hours, several near Oak Beach

Quote Originally Posted by WINDSOR View Post
    Some are open 24 hours

There are more than a dozen on Long island that open 24 hours, several near Oak Beach
    Somewhere in one of these posts someone researched that specific CVS in her phone records, or maybe it was all the CVS in the area (its been awhile) and indeed they were open 24 hrs

Hawk - Do you happen to have any pictures of these GPS boxes? I'm curious as to who the SIM cards point back to or are they OTC burner cards.

Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 LastLast